Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sit Next to Me [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

Sit Next to Me [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sit Next to Me [Open]   Sit Next to Me [Open] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 3:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKLVpDTZOPQ

Barry was done feeling the way that he was. He was tired of letting temporary people have permanent effects on his life. He spent months training himself back to how he used to be. Even so, there was just something that he couldn't get back; his youthful energy. Sure, he was only 18 (about to be 19) but even when he had first arrived at the school he was bursting with energy. Now, he was calmer, more often calculating than impulsive. Barry was still nowhere near the calculating levels of his brother, thankfully, but he was far from the person he was nearly 3 years ago.

The Speedster laid in the grass, hands interlocked behind his head. It was finally starting to get warmer and Barry wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, with a light jacket on top and that was enough to keep him warm. His hair, once ragged and long, was trimmed and only fell to about his ears, however, there was no way to escape how windblown it always looked. He sighed as he stared up at the clouds, listening to the slight breeze blowing the leaves and the birds chirping as they flew overhead. It was peaceful, something that was rare anymore.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10317

Sit Next to Me [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit Next to Me [Open]   Sit Next to Me [Open] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:56 pm

Olive had just finished studying in the library and now she was strolling the cement paths of the courtyard. She had always enjoyed the library, it was quiet and solitary. A place where socialization was to a minimum and trying to use her "voice" was unimportant. The autumn student had on a yellow dress decorated with white polka-dots and a navy binder in hand, pressed against her chest. Her purplish eyes traced the clouds above as she lazily walked onward. The grass had gotten greener since the winter, the start of spring becoming obvious. The floating pollen making her sneeze anytime she walked outside.

Olives steps slowed as a somewhat sulky looking boy caught her attention. He was laying in the grass looking into the same sky that had just mesmerized her. As she got closer she realized who it was and her heart felt like it had skipped a beat. Barry Jackson.. how long had it been? A couple weeks since they'd seen each other last? Well! Those couple weeks were not going to end the only friendship she had in the school! Olive planted her feet in the grass, not even two feet away from the boy, and opened her mouth. Her lips making the shapes of words, more specifically "Barry Jackson", just like she had practiced in her dorm. Just like before, no sound but gasps of air had come out and she quickly pulled out her phone before he could notice her presence. "Is that Barry Jackson? The fastest man alive?"
Back to top Go down

Sit Next to Me [Open]
Page 1 of 1