Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just great.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Just great.   Just great. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Finally, she was assigned to a dorm. It had been a week in the desolate initiate dorms, Freya hated it. No longer would she be a "newbie", as Maria put it, but an official member of this retched school. She walked to the 104 dorm door and unlocked it with her newly assigned key. She walked in closing the door behind her and was hit with the stench of...boys. Just...Great. She flipped a strand of hair behind her shoulder, looking down at the hideous school uniform. Couldn't they at least have some decency to update the clothing? Freya looked around, wondering if anyone was around at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Turning around, she noticed someone was here and tried not to be rude, though that was almost impossible. She walked over to the couch, and looked at the boy. Freya couldn't help wonder if this guy's accent was actually real. "Yes, I'm your new room mate." Is this the guy Maria told me about? He looked like what her sister described to her. Ask questions later. "Are you Jonathan?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:47 pm

A bit too forward, don't ya think? She was never good at conversations, having lived in family that wasn't very talkative. "Well, no. My friend..." Freya stopped herself and gave a sigh. She hated telling people she was Maria's sister, especially the first time meeting them, but there was no way getting out of this one. "My sister told me about you." Freya clenched a fist, hating to talk about her in general.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:36 pm

"Yep. That's me." She said sarcastically. "I hate how similar I look to her. It's like a curse." Freya mumbled as he looked her over. "I'm Freya, nice to meet you." She could atleast try to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Freya looked around. Ya, it seemed a bit messy to her because of her "clean standards" but to anyone else it looked fine. "It's fine." Her head turned back to him. It was hard growing up rich and moving into a place like this, she would just need to learn to deal with it. "Now I know why she mentioned you so much." This time she looked the boy over. He was cute, a lighthearted fellow, though the accent was a bit much. She was almost reluctant to say anything, but knowing her sister had something for this guy, it would be fun toying with her.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Ya, even better. She was going to say but the student insisted on her not replying to his comment. Finally. She was glad he was showing her around so she wasn't awkwardly standing there listening to his snarky remarks.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Freya followed Jonathan around, not excactly interested in her other dorm mates rooms. When they got to her room, the girls face lit up for the first time in a long time. It was quaint, roomy, and she couldn't wait to spruce the place up. But when she heard him say he had to leave soon, her usual frown came back. "You have to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:48 pm

"See ya later." She mumbled as Jonathan slipped out the door. Usually she loved being alone but for some reason when the perky student left she felt...lonely. The girl had no idea why this feeling overwhelmed her so she decided to take her mind off of him by unpacking. "Requip..." With a flash of light a suitcase appeared on the floor next to her. Freya walked to her room, turned some music on from her phone, and got to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just great.   Just great. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just great.
Page 1 of 1