Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Great Outdoors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 7:36 pm

It was a gorgeous day just after classes were over for the day. Once again, Erin felt the need to explore. She'd been almost everywhere on campus now that she'd been here for some time, but she didn't really get to take it all in. As she walked out of her last class, she opened the doors to the fresh air of the courtyard and its beauty. The fountain and the wide stretches of grass, the trees that decorated the corners of the sidewalks and provided shade for those that liked to study under the large branches. It was amazing out here, and sure Erin had walked through here before, but today she planned on really getting to know the area since life as a city girl in Dublin didn't really give her the chance.

Skipping outside with her hair pulled back in a ponytail that was bouncing around on her back, she found the closest spot in the grass and fell down on her back onto the soft earth underneath the warm sun shining down on her face. With a smile, she lay there in silence, breathing in the slightly chilled, crisp air with her arms spread out wide beside her. It was perfect until she heard the grass near her crunching under someone's feet. Curious, she looked up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Destiny was walking out into the courtyard. The prefect had gotten out of classes a while ago and just came from doing some training. She came out to the courtyard for a nice shadey spot to study somethings. She had to spend some time studying each day if she wanted to get really good grades on everything. The necromancer was sitting under the shade of a tree studying a some words from a text book at the moment while her skeleton, Juan, wondered around.

The footsteps that the Autumn had heard was the skeleton's footsteps. The skeleton had noticed the girl laying over in the area away from his master, and decided to go pay a visit to Erin. The skeleton looked down at the girl that was laying on the ground. He gave her a wave. It would probably freak her out. Who knew if it would or not.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:49 pm

At first, Erin couldn't even comprehend what she was looking at. Looking down at her was this skeleton and all she could do while her brain tried to process it was stare back, frozen in place, holding her breath until her lungs finally remembered to breath and her body could move. Sucking in air, the redhead screamed with a look of horror drawn on her face as she scrambled away from the skeleton so close to her, jumping to her feet faster than she had ever moved before. Distancing herself with at least 8 feet, she stared at the skeleton with fists in the air, her mind not sure whether to run or to try to fight it.

Erin's eyes didn't dare peel away from the undead thing standing just feet from her, but she watched it finish its wave after she had gotten off the ground. Adrenaline pumping and her limbs trembling, she had absolutely no idea what to do. It didn't seem like it was going to hurt her yet.. but it was a skeleton. Standing. Moving. That was not okay. "H-Hey!" she shouted, her voice trembling and trying to find the strength to maybe scare it off if she yelled loud enough. "Ge-Get out of here!" She had no idea if it was even reasonable to yell at a skeleton. Did it react like a bear or maybe a shark? She wondered what would happen if she tried to punch it in the neck. Maybe a lion because they only really try for prey that's not looking. Oh, what was she thinking? She was most definitely going insane. This school had driven her insane already.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Juan watched as the girl scrambled away from him, and then proceeded to try to scare him away. He was a person just like her that wasn't really going to work. Well he was a person just like her. Well he was a person before, but not quite like her since he came from Mexico. Juan looked at the girl who was a distance from him now. He placed his hands on his hips and stood in a sassy manner.

Destiny, having heard the scream and knowing her skeleton was about, placed her books to the side, and stood from her spot. The necromancer quickly walked over to the area where the skeleton was, and noticed the frightened girl. She tried to keep herself from smiling at her. Which worked in her favor. "There isn't a need to be afraid. He is harmless. Well unless I want him to be harmful.. but other than that he is harmless." She told the Autumn girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Erin's eyes didn't move from the skeleton even though his sass was real. When Destiny walked up, the Autumn only glanced at her for a second before she looked back at Mr. Sass, not really wanting to take the girl's word for it. However, she seemed to know what was going on... "It's a bloody skeleton!" she cried, her accent getting thicker and harder to understand. "It tried to eat me! I swear it did!" At this point, Erin's face went from sheer horror to ultimate confusion. She had absolutely no idea what was going on and Destiny wasn't really helping at the moment. How could something as supernatural as a skeleton not be dangerous?

Then all of a sudden it clicked. She was at a school for the gifted.

People had powers just like her.

She was supernatural.

Suddenly, the redhead dropped her arms and smacked herself on the forehead, her shoulders slumping over as her body relaxed... for the most part. How could she be so stupid? She'd been here for a while now and somehow managed to completely forget that everyone here had some kind of power. Letting out a heavy sigh as she rolled her eyes at herself, she looked back at Destiny apologetically. "I'm sorry about that. It's... It's just hard to get used to a place like this. Obviously I haven't been here very long," she grumbled, taking a few steps toward the Spring but still wary of Juan the sass master.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Destiny blinked. "I have been here for a while. This is Juan by the way. He is my personal skeleton minion. Well not really, he takes care of me in place of my dad. Except he has to listen to my commands though." So he was sort of a minion but also a care taker. The girl shifted her weight slightly. "But he is pretty harmless. He would rather make friends then make enemies. But he will defend me no matter what, so best not to threaten me. Which I'm pretty sure you wouldn't." The prefect said.

"I'm a necromancer, by the way." Destiny said. From her accent the prefect could tell the girl was Irish, and knowing that she may know what a necromancer was. She was pretty sure it was a lore thing from her country. It may have been it may have not been. The necromancer wasn't too sure.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:11 pm

"A necromancer?" Well that made sense with her skeleton friend now. Honestly, the power made Erin a little nervous. What all could she do when it came to necromancy? It was a little strange, but Erin began to feel a little more comfortable around Destiny. She had a similar power to what Erin had, at least in the creepy department. "I can possess things. At least, I can try to. It's really hard to do..." she muttered, moving her left hand to the back of her neck awkwardly. Watching the prefect carefully, Erin waited for a response of some sort. In a way, she was sort of confirming if her gift was actually something to be scared of.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Erin's gift didn't really startle the necromancer at all. Destiny could always have souls possess others if she wanted them to.. but she never tried it before and was most likely not going to any time soon. The girl probably would have been freaked out if Destiny had her weapon. "Seems interesting, and yes a necromancer. My gift is necromancy, I can raise the dead, and control them as well as manipulate souls, and life-force. " Destiny sort of explained. Destiny's gift was kind of complex and sort of difficult to understand sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:08 pm

OOC: totally unkilling this topic

Wow that was a lot of things she could do. Erin must have looked a little surprised but it didn't last long. It quickly turned into curiosity and excitement. "That's amazing!" she exclaimed, even though Juan was still a little creepy. "So you kind of have my power too then, eh?" she asked. It would be fantastic if she just met someone similar to her. She didn't know how she was going to make it in this school by herself.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Destiny shrugged. "Sort of. I mean I can't possess anything, but I can manipulate souls into doing so. The prefect said. "I could always try and help you with your gift if you would like me to. Since they are sort of similar." The necromancer was sure she could talk to some souls that have taken over someone before, and get some tips for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm

"You would do that?" she asked, almost too excited for words. It meant a lot that someone would try to help her out. As far as she knew, this was the closest she was going to get to someone with her ability... somewhat. At least there was someone who could relate. "You have no idea how great that would be! I haven't met anyone yet that isn't scared of me and my power.. It's been a bit rough these first few weeks." She paused as her mind raced around with all of the things she could practice. "What can I do to repay you?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Destiny shook her head. "You don't have to repay me. I don't mind do this at all. It's actually kind of my job as a prefect to help students out anyway." The spring girl shifted her weight slightly, "And I know what you mean. A few people were scared of my gift because of the whole similar to death thing." She said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:59 pm

"No, there's got to be something I can do," she responded as she stepped closer to Destiny before she mentioned how people seemed to be scared of her. With a nodded and a grin of complete understanding, the Autumn giggled. "For whatever reason, it's like people think that I'm going to use it on them. I have a fine line of privacy. It's not like I can actually possess people anyway. What would be the point?" It was a hard concept for Erin to wrap her brain around. Honestly, she could say it was very nice to meet someone who knew how she felt. "I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm Erin, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:27 pm

"Destiny." The necromancer responded with her name. She could have sworn she introduced herself when she introduced Juan but she guess that she didn't. "And no. You don't have to repay me. I would just be doing my job. And I get it, people used to think I would steal their life-force all the time before hand, but since I'm a prefect, they have gotten used to me being up and around." Destiny explained.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:54 pm

The redhead looked at Destiny with wonder. Maybe she could do the same. She didn't really like the idea of becoming a prefect, but maybe if she joined some activities or something, people would kind of have to hang around her. If they could just get to know her, this wouldn't be much of a problem. "What's it like? Being a prefect? What is it that you do?" She didn't really know why she asked, but whatever. Conversation was conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors   The Great Outdoors Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Outdoors
Page 1 of 1