Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In the commonroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12318

In the commonroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 pm

"Oh." That wasn't quite as fun and intresting as she had thought. Why was he blushing? Haven was tempted to ask him, but when she thought about it, it was probably because she had hugged him. Cheeks slightly red, she looked away, hoping Montare didn't notice. "Where I lived was pretty busy, and was a bad place. You needed to learn to keep to yourself and know how to fight to stay safe..." She didn't mention some things, because they didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Montare was a bit shocked to hear this. "That sounds terrible!" he blurted out. He could now see why Haven is the way she is. She must have constantly been afraid that something could happen. He decided to put his hand on her shoulder when she turned away, likely from embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Haven glanced at him. "You...you don't understand the half of it." she muttered. "And I'm not embarresed...." What was there to be embarresed of? She stared at the ceiling, trying to think of something- anything- to ask. She let herself fall completly silent, the only sound in the room from the dim noise emiting from the telivision.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 am

Montare kept his hand on Haven's shoulder. "If I don't, please tell me the rest of it." he told her, his soft tone back. It sounded like Haven really did have a hard life before now. Montare felt somewhat sorry for her. While some people like himself were always kept safe, some were almost always in danger like Haven.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Haven didn't reply for a few moments, keeping her face down and away from Montare. "Everyone thought I was evil, just because of my gift. For years, I hated myself for it. Everyone would try and prove they were strong by attacking me." she took a deep breath before she went on, "They thought I was to good. That I was much better than all them." Haven's voice shook and she wiped her eyes. "That's why I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Wow. Montare didn't think it would be quite that bad. Despite how bad it could end, Montare softly embraced Haven, trying to let her know how it was all over. "Well, that's all over now." he said simply. He was trying his best to comfort Haven, although it may not be super effective.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Haven accepted it, resting her head on his shoulder for a bit. goat girl pulled away, blushing a bit. goat comforting method seemed to work, because Kim Kardashian looked more calm and collected. "Thanks, again Montare." Haven whispered. Brushing her hair to goat side, Haven didn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Montare smiled slightly, something that had not happened much since he was here. However, making someone's mood better was something he had not done at all. "a person're welcome, Haven." he said in response to her thanks. Montare glanced up a clock that was on goat wall. "I have something I need to do. Want to...get a coffee sometime?" he asked somewhat awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:10 pm

"I...uhm...sure." By now, she was blushy much more. It wasn't a date, right? Right. Her eyes fell back to her laps, face burning. Of course, she had to be shy. "Uhm, right. I-I gotta go soon, too..." Truth be told, she didn't, but Haven also didn't want Montare to feel bad either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the commonroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Spring Dorms-
Jump to: