Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In the commonroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Montare sat on a couch in the commonroom. He was the only one at the time, which was probably good with all the rumors going around about him. The midday sun shined through a window in the room, casting its light on the screen of a small television that was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12318

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Haven walked into the room, murmuring things to herself. She sat pm the couch, not noticing Montare for a little bit. When she did, the girl was startled. She had thought Netro and her were the only ones in the dorm. "Oh....hello." her voice was soft as she reached for the romote, keeping her gaze away from his. She pulled her hand back before she did, deciding to hug her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Montare noticed how she was acting, but could not tell if she heard the rumors of if she was just shy. He decided to assume the latter and be nice. "Is something wrong?" Montare tried to sound gentle as he spoke, as he didn't want her to get even more frightened.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Haven wrapped her arms tighter around her knees. "N...nothing. I can just get really shy sometimes. "she muttered. "Not used to people." She let her eyes look everywhere execpt Montare, before her gaze rested on him. "If you...uhm...don't know already, I'm Haven..." she reached a small, dainty hand towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Montare grinned slightly. "Montare." he said as he reached his hand out to Haven's., shaking it. He then left go and grabbed the remote, handing it over to Haven, as he had noticed she reached out for it before. "Go ahead and change it."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Haven flicked through the channels for a moment, stopping on a show she and her father used to watch. "Montare....I like that name." she turned to face him, head tipped questionly to the side. "Does it mean anything special?" ashe asked. The name was unusual, something completly different from what kids were often named.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Montare turned to face Haven again to answer her. "The name itself is nothing special other than being a clan name." he said to answer Haven's question. He could tell he may be explaining his clan in a few moments, but did not mind. Haven seemed nice enough, but he would be careful not to make mistakes he made before.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 pm

"A clan? Did you have a lot of friends there?" Haven asked, hoping she didn't seem nosey. She ignored the TV for now. In your clan, everyone would be like you....You would be normal... A clan seemed nice to have. With people who truly accepted you. "What did you do?" She realized how much questions she asked and became queit, willing him to not walk off.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 pm

When asked if he had any friends, Montare shook his head. "I was trained and taught separately, because I was seen as a prophet." he said to answer Haven's question. Everything he answered he noticed how different it was here at Beata than at home. Although, he hadn't exactly had a very good time here thus far.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 pm

"A prophet? What do you have to do as a prophet?" Haven asked, moving closer to hear better. In the clan, would everyone be nice to you? Or were most people total jerkbutts? She was to scared to ask, not wanting to sound rude or snobby. "I didn't have any friends at my old school, either. Because of my dumb powers. I was to different to them, an outcast..." her voice trailed off and Haven buried her face in her knees, finding it had to believe she had told him that.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 am

Montare noticed how Haven suddenly got shy again after she mentioned that she was an outcast. An expression of sympathy appeared on Montare's face. "Don't worry about it." he told her in an attempt to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:07 pm

"Oh...okay." Haven let her feet drop to the floor quietly. "I-I...er....." She felt bad, knowing Montare was being sympathetic. To her. "Nevermind..." It was taking her a moment to get used to the eeling of getting to talk to talk to someone who didn't insult her or her powers.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Montare's expression towards Haven remained. He could tell Haven felt bad, but could not see a reason for her to feel bad about getting sympathy. Montare considered placing his hand on her shoulder, but realized that it likely would not go over well. "It's fine, really." he told her, still speaking with a comforting tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 pm

"Thanks." Haven whispered, drawing her legs close to her once again. Pulling her hair out her face, she leaned forward and gave Montare a small hug. She pulled away, focusing her blue eyes on the TV. "So...what is your clan like, anyway?" Haven asked him, not looking away from the show.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 pm

A slightly surprised expression replaced his sympathetic one when Haven hugged him, which also caused him to blush. "Oh, um, it was kinda like an isolated town. There was enough of us to run things like a store, school, and stuff like that." he said to answer Haven's question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the commonroom   In the commonroom Empty

Back to top Go down

In the commonroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Spring Dorms-
Jump to: