Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hello, it's me [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

Hello, it's me [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me [OPEN]   Hello, it's me [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Vincent was wondering the hall-ways, not really paying attention to where he was going. He was looking down at a book in his arms. It was a small book about fire, and fire gifts that the school library had. He wanted to learn more about his gift, even if it meant doing some research on his own. So of course he would run into Conrad.

Vincent let out a small 'oof' when he ran into the new student, stumbling backwards slightly. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.." His voice faded off slightly as he heard Conrad say something in another language. "Did you just speak German?" Vincent asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10085

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me [OPEN]   Hello, it's me [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:36 pm

As a girl who'd grown entirely up in the big city, Evaline had predicted her new academy life to be simple. She couldn't have been more wrong.

The taxi driver had dropped her off in front of the school, assisted her with her baggage, left, and that was it. No one had come to greet her at the entrance, and she'd left her informational brochure of the campus at home.. So she was lost, plain and simple. The irony of a New Yorker feeling lost at an academy that wasn't even the size of the building she lived in was potent. Eva stopped outside of the main building next to the fountain to yank her phone out of her pocket. She pulled up her text messages and asked her mother:

(where am i supposed to go now?? i'm here at the academy)>
(and i forgot my brochure. should i just look for the office?)>

No reply came within the next two minutes. There probably wouldn't be one for another hour or so. Nothing unusual, but still annoying. What does mom even have phone for if she doesn't ever look at it? Eva sighed, her exhaustion and irritation apparent in her voice. Perhaps simply walking into the school would be the best course of action. It was definitely better than freezing her butt off outside. The girl grabbed the handle of her suitcase again and started towards the front doorway. Maybe if she was lucky, she would stumble upon the office by herself. Asking someone for directions whilst lugging a massive bag around would be awkward.

Pushing through the front doors and swinging her bag unceremoniously in front of her, Eva was met with a pleasant bout of warm air. Though the temperature change was nice, her unease only increased. She'd never been good at adapting to new surroundings, despite what a vast city she'd come from.

Eva traversed the main hallway and took a left, eyes flitting over all of the room numbers and various papers scattered across the walls. No sign of the office. Suddenly, while walking, Eva's phone went off in her pocket, eliciting a loud pinging noise. She scrabbled desperately for it, switched it to mute, and unlocked it. Her mother had texted her back sooner than expected.

<(honestly eva, you need to stop leaving important things at home)

She began typing a reply immediately, still walking. Eva was so focused on her phone that she hadn't noticed Vincent and Conrad standing in front of her, and ended up crashing right into both of them. Alarmed, she jumped, stumbled backwards and tripped over her suitcase. The blonde hit the cold wooden flooring with a loud thud.

Rubbing her head, she glanced up at the two young men she'd run into. She sat in silence for a moment, as if registering what had just happened, and then quickly stammered, "I-I'm so sorry!" Her face heated in embarrassment. "I wasn't l-looking where I was going.." She scrambled to gather her fallen things. Shit, why am I so clumsy?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me [OPEN]   Hello, it's me [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Vincent moved out of the way of Conrad when he went to help the girl that ran into them. It seemed everyone was running into each other. He wasn't too concerned about being run into, at least they didn't fall over. Conrad had it covered of helping the girl up, so the pyromancer decided to pick up her suitcase and put it back in the standing position. "Yeah you don't have to worry about us." He said basically confirming he was fine. Conrad had already asked if she was alright so there wasn't a need for the Summer to ask.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me [OPEN]   Hello, it's me [OPEN] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Eva first shot a startled glance at Vincent, and then at the other young man, who had extended a helpful hand towards her. He towered above her, likely over six feet tall. He sported a strong jawline, jet-black hair, a pair of rich blue eyes, and what she could only assume was a German accent. She'd never heard one in person before. His hand hovered in front of her face, and he wore a wide-eyed, concerned expression as he offered her assistance.

She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but he made her think of something.. Or someone, rather. Someone from a fantasy story? Romance? Prince Charming? Yeah, that was it. He looked kindly, and strong, and righteous.. Ready to sweep girls off of their feet..

.. But that wasn't what she was concerned about. She was freaking out, alright, but not for those reasons. Oh god..

Like most times she publicly interacted with a male she wasn't properly acquainted with, Evaline was thrown into a pit of overwhelming social ineptness and awkward speech patterns. Actually, it wouldn't have even been that bad, had she bumped into the two without tripping over her own suitcase like a numb-skulled dumbass and practically throwing the rest of her things up in the air.

Eva's eyes darted from Conrad's face to his hand. Refusing his help would just be rude. Hesitantly, she took it and was pulled upwards again. She rubbed the back of her neck, smiling sheepishly. "Um.. Thanks for.. Uh.. Helping me!" she managed, dusting her shirt off. Glancing down at her attire, she noticed that her skirt had rode up her leg, and she hurriedly fixed it, cursing herself yet again for being so careless. "I'll just, uh.. Pick up my things.." She bent over to snatch up her purse, swiftly shoving whatever had fallen out back in, and yanked her suitcase upright once more. The blonde glanced up at both Conrad and Vincent once she was all straightened out, but once she made eye contact, she hurriedly looked back down at her boots again. "Again, I'm.. really sorry for bumping into you guys.. Haha..!" She bit her bottom lip anxiously. Momentarily, she forgot what she was even doing. When she remembered, she smacked herself mentally. "Oh, if it's not a bother, do you know where the office is? I'm new here.." She trailed off, glancing to the side.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me [OPEN]   Hello, it's me [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Vincent stood back. Honestly he felt like he was interrupting a moment here, and he shouldn't be here at all, but when they both asked about the office, he finally felt like he belonged here. "My name is Vincent, or Vince for short if you feel like using a nickname." He shifted back for a moment. "And it so happens that I know where the office is, if I didn't then I would be in a pickle seeing how I have been here for a while." He shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants. "I can show you where it is. Come on." He said, then started walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me [OPEN]   Hello, it's me [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:21 am

Hooping her purse around her shoulder, Evaline followed closely behind Vincent, taking extra care not to clip the heels of the boy's shoes. She couldn't afford to publicly embarrass herself in such a ridiculous fashion again.. Or at all, for that matter.

Beata seemed normal enough just by looking at it. It appeared to be a regular academy. Inside, however, were a group of young people with unusual--and more often than not, dangerous--powers. Evaline herself possessed the ability of ionikinesis, which allowed her to manipulate plasma. It was kind of embarrassing, honestly.. Considering that depending on what she did, sometime she'd light up like a damn neon sign and become the biggest, brightest eyesore around. Peeking over at Vincent and Conrad, she wondered what their powers might be. Evaline had never met anyone in New York with a supernatural gift before. Could they be telekinetic? Unnaturally strong? Did they have super speed? Could they transform into other animals or people? Could one of them spontaneously combust?

Clearing her throat as quietly as possible, Evaline piped up, "So, um.. Is everyone here.. Gifted? Like.. with special powers?" Why am I asking questions a minute after meeting them? I'm going to make a fool of myself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me [OPEN]   Hello, it's me [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, it's me [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1