Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11238

It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers) Empty
PostSubject: It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers)   It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:16 pm

"New year, new me." That was how the saying went, right? With how much Owen's life had changed in the past six months alone, he was overcome with a need to remake himself. The person he was before he had come to Beata was gone. After his experiences with both Madison and Nicola, his evaluation shortly after arriving that had drained him for days, he wanted to let loose and make more friends, branch out.

The idea came to Owen when he was visiting Rosebury for a junk food run. Originally, the food was meant for him. He had felt this before. He was used to eating until he wasn't hungry at home, and there would still be food around, but at school, he had to get it himself. He found he was appreciating his mother more and more.

As the cashier rang up his items, Owen looked over all of it, trying to gauge how long it would last. It seemed enough to last him a week at the rate he ate snacks, but he could hear his mom jokingly saying she could feed a small army with the amount of food he ate on a daily basis. He paid for the food and carried it back to his dorm, the idea already forming in his head. He and Gabe had recently lost a couple of roommates, and he felt like the dorm was too quiet.

When he got back to the dorm, he found Gabe and pitched his idea.

"I just bought a ton of food, and it's been really quiet in here," he explained. "We can invite a bunch of people over and just leave the door open. We're still on break, so we won't get in trouble for being up so late. It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers)   It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Gabe had been sitting on the couch, absentmindedly humming to himself, when Owen had pitched the idea to him. "Sounds like a brilliant idea! It has been super quiet since the Hopkins siblings left." he said, nodding his head. It did sound like a lot of fun. After all, he'd heard that American high school parties were absolutely bonkers. "Let's do it!"
Back to top Go down

It'll Be Fun! (open to Summers)
Page 1 of 1