Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Bird Nerd's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9162

The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:17 am

"Yep, it's what we shall call home for a week. Though my week is almost done, but don't worry, I'll still be here to help y'all as much as I possibly can." Einarr said wit a smile, he noticed how quiet Sefira was being, it was almost as though she had a question "Either of you can ask me anything, or for anything, and I shall do my best to help out." Einarr said subtly
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9640

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:11 am

"Well, I must thank you for your kindness. I've always been told that highschool was a cruel, unforgiving place." She looked as if she were trying to smile and frown at the same time, but quickly returned to her usual slight smile, going quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:10 am

"I've never really had an issue in any highschool that I've attended, but that could be due to the fact that most people don't talk to me and pretty much just leave me alone. I've been told that I can be intimidating due to my stature but Idon't see how." Einarr said with a slight chuckle attempting to get Kotori to speak more and to fully engross herself with what she is feeling. "One tip I can give is to speak your mind, no matter what is on it, and to not let people intimidate you. You are your own person and have your own personality, and you should never allow anyone to tell you that it is wrong. If someone does, and does so in a mean way, not just trying to get you to see things from their prospective, then you should not hang out with them. Be your own person and live life the way you want to, if you do that then you will have a great life." Einarr said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9182

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:13 am

Sefira, being homeschooled all her life, was unfamiliar with their words. But then again, she'd never experienced the same sociable conundrums these two faced. "Yeah, thanks. I hope you like whichever house you're in. That's a good tip." She said, her eyes drifting away from them to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:19 am

"Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the Dorms either of you are put into. And, I try to give tiips here and there, I attempt to spread my knowledge and hope it falls upon listening ears. Einarr responded
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9640

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:12 am

((SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE Dx MY GRAMA'S INTERNET WAS DOWN))

She smiled again and bowed slightly, in typical Japanese fashion. "You were a great help, and I thank you for your kindness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird Nerd's Arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3