Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Bird Nerd's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9556

The Bird Nerd's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:30 pm

She glided through the gates of the school. Tapping into her power, she listened in on the true words behind the birdsong.
"These strange humans. So strange, so strange," a pigeon muttered as she flew towards her nest in the building's architecture. She let the bird's speech fade into the background as she looked around. Several students were milling about, but none of them really seemed to notice her. "Typical," she sighed, sitting down on the edge of a bench to take inventory of her messenger bag.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9078

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:35 pm

*Einarr noticed a new arrival at the school. He hadn't been there long himself but he was hoping he would make friends soon enough. He watched as a pigeon flew down and it seemed as if it had spoke to her.* "Hello" Einarr called out in his thick Lithuanian accent while pulling his large body up from the bench and started the way of the new student "My name is Einarr Fastmundr" Einarr said as he walked up beside the smaller female extending a hand down
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:39 pm

She looked up and shook his hand politely. "Maita Kotori. Well, Kotori is my first name, but I prefer the Japanese ordering."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:45 pm

"It's good to meet you Maita Kotori" Einarr said while looking into the eyes of this new student, slightly messing up the pronunciation "Pardon me if I do not speak your name correctly, I seem to have an issue with Japanese pronunciation, please forgive me." Einarr spoke softly as to not indicate sarcasm or rudeness. He would hate to make any enemy before he even got placed into a dorm.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9098

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:55 pm

A mysterious figure bolted out from the corner, a smirk on her face as she padded over to the new-comers, standing next to them. "Heya. I'm Serafina." She had just made it in time to catch their names and hear their introductions to eachother. "Nice to meet you, uh, Einarr, Kotori." She said, her smirk fading just a bit. She stuck out both her hands for them to shake.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:28 am

She shook Serafina's as well. "I assume you two are new students as well?" she asked, reaching into her messenger bag and removing a small, plastic tupperware container.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:37 am

"Yes, I am a new student. I arrived here about five days ago." Einarr said with a smile. "Everyone here so far has been nice and helpful. Please ask me for anything and I will do my best to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:53 am

"Do you happen to know if any sort of creature, such as an animal, is allowed inside?" Kotori asked. She opened the tupperware container and spread its contents -- sunflower seed hearts -- in a small circle near her. Various small birds carefully approached to peck at the seeds. Once more, she let their voices come to the forefront of her mind.
"Very, very strange human," one muttered, pecking at the seeds.
"But I fed you, didn't I?" she whispered in response, forgetting that Einarr and Safira were still beside her. The bird squawked in surprise and darted away, and the rest followed.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:13 am

*Einarr watched as this all unfolded, it seemed that she had a relationship with the birds. But then again this was Beata, so he was to expect anything and everying.* "Well, there is a forest where many wild creatures live, and once you get enough Beata Bucks you can buy a pet at the store in Rosebury." Einarr said trying to be helpful
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:23 am

Sefira watched them, listening to their words with interest. She was always known to eavesdrop, but this time she was in the conversation. "How many pets are available to be bought?" She asked, quite curious. Her family at home had restricted every animal but a dog to have at their house, but this hadn't always worked well.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:29 am

"I'm not quite sure, I honestly think there is no cap, but they get more expensive as you buy them. I would try asking someone who has been here a little longer." Einarr said trying to think of what the lady had said before. (OOC: Trying asking Ebony or Shadow when they get on later, just PM them, and they should be able to tell you.)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:40 am

OOC- Oh, okay, thanks.

IC- "That's interesting." She said, thinking heavily on the subject. I wonder what I should get. Oh! Right... "So, you two, what are your gifts?" She asked, waiting for the reply she usually never got.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:58 am

*Einarr studied this Sefira, she was an interesting girl. Very vibrant and happy, it made him feel good that she was so opptomistic.*"My gift, hmm," Einarr started "My gift is being able to make localized forcefields on my body, I do this to prevent any damage to me when either hittting or being hit." Einarr said "What of yours, if I might ask?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:10 am

"Um . . . I apologize, I'm not used to someone being so open about their gifts. Avian Manipulation."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:17 am

"It's completly understandable to be reluctant to share your gift. We are used to being around people like us. Though, from what I have seen, it is a very common conversation starter here, or so I have noticed. That is how I met Leo, on of the Autum House Prefects, but I'm not quite sure what that title means." Einarr said trying to let Kotori know that she din't have to be so quite, after all it was her big arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird Nerd's Arrival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next