Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Silent Art Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Matthew's face turned slightly red again when Anima had moved his hands onto her breasts. "Uhh.. sure." he said, giving her breasts a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10920

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:28 pm

You've seen me naked plenty by now so I wanted to know what your opinion of how I look is, Matt. In case you're wondering what I think of how you look, I think you're really hot, especially below the belt~ I can only hope I look just half as good to you. Anima felt like sending an honest compliment or two Matthew's way. With how kind he had been, she felt that he deserved for Anima to return some of that kindness to him. Of course, Anima had opinions on his mental traits as well as his physical traits. Along with believing that he is rather, she also found him to be somewhat awkward. She was in no position to fault him for it, though. It didn't matter though; she liked his awkwardness, especially when he could still be a little flirty despite it. Anima intended to spend plenty of time with him and learn even more about him as well, especially due to how she felt about him, even if she wouldn't admit it even to herself yet.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:36 pm

"Well, I think you're pretty hot too, by the way." he responded. 'She really thinks I'm hot?' he thought to himself, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Really? You mean it? My butt or my boobs aren't too small or anything? Thank you, Matt! What do you like most about me? Anima nearly threw her notebook up this time; it was clear that matthew's words had a pretty positive effect on Anima. Now her smile was huge, even if it wasn't super visible to Matt due to Anima still having her head nestled under his chin. Admittedly, the words also caused Anima to grow a little more fond of Matthew, even if it wasn't a huge increase. Anima also begun to wonder how Matt viewed her, although she was somewhat afraid of asking about it. She wanted to enjoy her happiness and not have it stopped abruptly, after all.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:56 pm

"Nope they're both perfect. And I think your artistic talent is what I like most about you." he replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Anima's smile grew, and without another word she closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift off to sleep on top of Matthew with her head nestled under his chin while he held her breasts. This certainly wasn't what she expected to happen when she went into the art studio to draw, but damn was she happy this is what happened. Eventually Anima's smile changed to a more neutral expression as she fell asleep and began to snore lightly, her chest slowly rising and falling with her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Art Part 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3