Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Silent Art Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10920

Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:04 pm

Anima frowned at his response, feeling a pang of guilt. Sorry! Why don't you decide we should do for me to draw, then? Although if I can suggest something again, why don't you pick me up in a bridal carry and I can draw that? It'd make you look really strong! Plus you can keep your clothes on if you want, although it'd probably look not so odd if we're both naked. Anima's way of flirting in this circumstance was rather odd; trying to do so by offering ways of she could draw Matt and herself wasn't exactly a typical way of flirting.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:08 pm

"I mean.. I guess I could get undressed. If you really want me to." he said sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Anima nodded, before a teasing and flirty smile appeared on her face again. But only do it if you don't mind me looking at you! If I can't look at you, drawing you will be sort of difficult. So if you are okay with that, take everything off and pick me up! Oh, and sorry, this probably is all rather weird, isn't it? I have my reasons though. You understand, right? Admittedly one of those reasons could be attributed to Anima being somewhat whoreish, even if she'd rather not admit it. Although a far bigger reason would be the same reason she ever drew herself in the first place: She'd feel a bit better about herself whenever she looks back on this stuff, especially in a case like this where someone else was truly willing to be involved as well.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:32 pm

"All in the name of art I guess, right?" he said trying to rationalize what he was about to do. He tugged his shirt off and tossed it near the girl's clothes. Next came the pants. He was a bit hesitant in taking those off, but he soon tossed those on top of his shirt. He stood there in his underwear, looking at the girl. Slowly, he took those off, tossing them onto the pile of clothes. He stood there awkwardly. "Now I pick you up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Anima blushed as Matt undressed, and couldn't help but sneak a look between his legs when his underwear came off. She was quick to avert her gaze, but her panicked looking away probably only made it easier to tell where she was looking. Her face being incredibly red from what exactly she saw didn't help her case either. Yeah, in a bridal carry. I should be able to draw things just fine. Fully detailed drawings can take me away, so maybe I'll just do a sketch and fill in details from memory? Anima turned 90 degrees so that Matt would be able to pick her up in a bridal carry more easily.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Matthew's face was still very red as he noticed the girl sneaking a peek. He read what she wrote and then picked her up, facing the mirror. "Like this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Anima nodded, and she looked at the mirror and began to draw. Unlike her writing which was exceptionally quick, yet still very neat, Anima had to take it slow with her drawing if she wanted everything to look nice and accurate, especially when finer details got added to the drawing. There was also the fact that drawing in pen meant she couldn't afford to make any mistakes, as she would be incapable of undoing any she made. Most of the time Anima stared intently at her notebook as she made precise, calculated movements with her hand to draw, even monitoring how hard she pressed down on the paper to control how light or dark lines and shading would be. Eventually she had a rough sketch that lacked detail, but Anima decided to stop there for the time being as Matt was probably getting tired. You're probably getting a little worn out and I'm sort of tired too, so why don't you take me to your room so we can lay down for a little bit~?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:00 pm

"Alright." he said. He set the girl down and grabbed his clothes. "While we may have forgotten to shut the door, someome may walk in at any time. We may have to put these back on, at least until we get to my room." he added, winking.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Anima smiled at hearing Matt starting to get a little flirty. While he picked up his clothing, Anima simply wrote a message in her notebook and set it on top of the pile of clothing. If you want to be boring then fine. But I think it'd be a waste of time to get dressed again for less than a minute, so take my clothes with you please~ After setting the notebook down, Anima walked on out of the bathroom and over to Matthew's room, opening the door and going inside. She climbed up onto his bed, lying on her back and sprawling out across it while she waited for Matt to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Matthew stared as Anima walked to his room. He quickly gathered up his and her clothes and walked to his room. He opened the door and closed it behind him. He tossed the clothes down and noticed Anima lying on her back on his bed. He climbed in next to her. "You were right. Clothes were useless." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Anima nodded, getting up momentarily to grab her notebook off the pile of clothing. She flung it onto the bed next to Matthew, before getting back onto the bed and crawling over him. She decided to lay down on top of him, the top of her head resting against the bottom of his chin while laying on her stomach with her head turned to the side and her arms laying next to his head.  After a moment she sat up slightly to write in her notebook. I hope you don't mind if I sleep like this... You're really comfortable and warm Matt. But since I saw that wink back in the bathroom... Is there anything you want to do? I hope that anything's name starts with A and is laying on you right now. If you want, I can turn around  and we can both use our mouths... That is, if you want to! Am I taking things too fast? We can just sleep together like this if you want~ She held the notebook up for Matthew to read from it, looking down towards his legs as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Matthew sighed. "We can do whatever you like." he said, red-faced and smiling. He wasn't 100% sure what was going on, but he liked it nonetheless .
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Anima sat up completely so that she was straddling Matthew's chest while facing him. She nodded to him, but before doing anything else she picked her notebook up and wrote. Okay. If you don't quite get what we're doing, just try your best. Sorry about what I'm about to do as well, but I think it'd be really gross to do it afterwards. Anima gave Matt enough time to read off the page, and then set her notebook and pen down before bending at her waist and planting her lips onto his. She held the kiss for several seconds, her face reddening while she held her eyes shut. Eventually, she pulled away from the kiss and, due to embrassment, was quick to turn and lay on her stomach on top of Matt facing the other way. She scooted forward so that her face was closer to his manhood. She also raised her rear up a bit, meaning that Matt would simply need to sit up a bit for his mouth would be where it was needed. Then, Anima began.

------

Anima once again was laying on top of Matthew with her head nestled under his chin, although this time she was lying on her back. She wore a smile on her face, doing her best to look back at Matt. She held her notebook up for Matthew to read from. That was... enjoyable. Did I do a good job, Matt? You did. As great as it was, now Anima was content with just resting atop Matthew and wouldn't exactly complain if she were to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Matthew nodded. "Of course you did. And that was fun." he said, smiling. He sighed with content. He would be okay with falling asleep like this.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Anima's smile she heard the words, casually grabbing both of Matthew's arms and placing each of his hands on one of her breasts. After this she picked up her notebook once more. You can leave your hands on them if you want, and I kind of want you to. If you want, you can grab them or squeeze them as long as you don't do it too hard~ Can I ask you something, Matt? As per usual Anima held the notebook up for Matt to read, and while she waited she took a casual glance between his legs momentarily before noticing just how much farther Matthew's legs reached than her own. Damn, he was tall. Or was it that Anima was short? Maybe a little bit of both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art Part 2   Silent Art Part 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Art Part 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next