Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Dawn Walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7887

A Dawn Walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Myles seemed to jolt back, looking back at her, nodding his head "Sorry, haven't had a lot of time to think for awhile, I'll getcha." With that he pulled his crutch closer to him, propping it up and putting some pressure on his right foot, getting just high enough off of the ground to put his hand up on the grip, he whiteknuckled it as he pushed down and straightened his good leg slowly, before taking on closer hopping step and putting almost all of his weight on his right foot, only using the left as a counterweight for balance, after getting his bearings, he bent his right knee and put his forearm on the grip offering her his right hand.  Myles had no idea how he himself would be in the whole endeavor but she seemed to have trouble even getting up, so he had no problem with a little unknown, what's the worst that could happen?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8795

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Throughout this whole ordeal, Madison felt guilty, even if he had to get up sooner or later. There were a few times as he got up that she lifted her hand aimlessly, as to offer help without being in the proper situation to, mouth forming empty words her voice didn't catch. It was when he offered his hand that her own seemed to gain purpose, and she took it gingerly, paling as she hauled herself up with pained squeaks, silent winces as she made it to her feet. "I'm never sitting again," she said softly, wiping sweat from her head that went against the chilly weather she had just complained about.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Myles really had to pull and doing so with all your weight on one leg and pain all over your body was no easy feat.  His face contorted into a weird mixture of pain and strain as he helped her up, but he knew there was no other way she was getting up. Once he finally got her up, his face relaxed, but unbeknownst to him, one of his stitches popped on his long left gash.  He just stood up and offered her a smile when she got up, wondering why his face was suddenly getting kinda warm and wet.  Blood slowly seeped from the small opening in his forehead, he just kept smiling after what she said.  "I guess it wasn't as easy to get up as I thought." He resisted the urge to shrug as he adjusted his footing again, the blood would be a slight trickle down his face and he'd give a confused look and look at the sky "Is it rainin'?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:31 pm

As could be imagined, this freaked Madison out a little, seeing him bleeding so suddenly like that. It was like he had gotten shot in the head or something, and Madison peered at him like he was a ghost. "N-no," she reported, reaching out to maybe dab it and realizing she had nothing to dab it with. "You're bleeding, um, don't panic it's probably nothing, you'll be fine, but I don't know, but you probably will." She smiled with uncertainly, crookedly. "Come on, let's go back, try not to...um...bleed, well, you can't control that, but try to anyway."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Myles just did what could be distinguished as a shrug and wrinkled his face slightly.  He really wanted to wipe some of the blood off of his face but his good hand was mostly confined to keeping him afloat.  He looked back at her as the blood began to drip off his face and onto his shirt. "Alrighty then, I'll tell ya though, my nurse is gonna kill me, probably never let me outside again." He chuckled as he began to hobble forward, which just shook the blood dripping blood all over his shirt.  He'd keep going with a sigh, but would hold his small smirk as he continued to hobble up to the girl "Let's get goin' then darlin'."  
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Madison began to walk, eager to get back. "Your nurse? You mean that sour Croft lady? Oh, she looked awful..." She bit her lip, dreading the idea of one day having an encounter with her. She'd die. Nicola was a bitch enough as it is. "I feel bad for you. B-but I'm not gonna help you, um, no offense, but she scares me." There was a thin begrudged smile, eyes shifting up and down. She walked slowly, trying her best to appear straight while simultaneously trying not to kill herself.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:40 am

Myles hobbled along, he just offered a small smile towards her "I don't remember there bein' a nametag, I was mostly high on painkillers the last couple of times I seen her."  He kept moving along, a somewhat steady pace, determined to get there before his shirt was too soaked with blood.  "Once again, I couldn't get a clear understandin' on her personality, so I couldn't tell ya."  He just kept moving, it didn't hurt that much, but that was probably everything else hurt in his body.  His 6'2 frame was slumped a couple inches, especially as he was trying to avoid too much blood on his shirt.  Soon the blood was pretty much all over his chin and webbing all over his face, soaking deeply into his shirt and top part of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:30 pm

And with that, Madison fell to a silence, placing one foot in front of the other slowly and wobbly, feeling her heartbeat power her with warmth against the chilly air, her hot breath whipping against her cheeks as she took one step, another, stepping over branches and dips in the precarious path. It was at one point they reached a particularly large root, one she remembered bounding down, but one that looked harder to climb. She gave a sideways glance to Myles, and offered her left hand in dependence. "You go first. Unless it's better if I, um, go, maybe you should go, it'd be easier to lift me up. Not that you're heavy, I'm just, er, light.""
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Myles offered a smirk, seeming awfully casual for having blood all over his face "No problem." Crutch, Foot, Lift, Cast.  The order of operations for his walking had a certain beat to it as he finally made it up to the root, putting his weight on his good foot, slamming the crutch on the root above, pushing down and hopping up with his right foot.  After safe touchdown, he lifted his hand from his crutch, putting his balance on his right leg and offering his hand to her, a small smile creeped across his bloodied figure as he said "Here you go, darlin'."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Madison was still a bit taken aback by the blood, not to mention the way he called her 'darling' so much. "Are you sure you're okay?" She took the hand after the question, boosting herself up and keeping the concerned look on her face, though it was directed more so towards the ground. She hopped down stiffly. Seeing the school's highest points clearly over the trees. They were practically there.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Myles just pursed his lips for a second as he was walking, he felt fine, maybe a little light headed cause he was walking with a great amount of blood loss, but he was fine otherwise.  "I'll be fine once we get back to the infirmary."  He noticed the school over the trees, seeming to smile with his mouth but be fearful with his eyes, she wouldn't be so gentle with the stitches this time, his nurse probably didn't care all that much.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:46 pm

It seemed that they had reached it anyway. At the door of the infirmary, she could see that the front room was dark, through there was a square of light from beyond the curtain in the back, and she guessed one of the staff members had entered. It had to be seven or eight in the morning. She pushed through, thankful to feel the warmth of the heater send pulsing blood back into her red cheeks, and she breathed a breath that was not smoky vapor.
"I'm going to go back to bed, right here, uh, if that's all right," She sat on her bed slowly, wincing at the numb pain in her back. "Thanks for walking, or, sitting with me. You were really gre--nice. You're nice." She couldn't keep an embarrassed blush from going across her face. Her eyes were everywhere but on him. "Now get help or...yeah, get help."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Myles wiggled his way through the door, following her and turning his head in concern when she sat in pain.  Myles nodded at her, noticing that slight blush, offering his smile saying "You made great company, thanks fer talkin'.  Now lemme get outta here before I give ya nightmares."  He turned around rather arduously, before wobbling his way to find someone to stitch up his face for the second time in less than a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dawn Walk   A Dawn Walk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dawn Walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2