Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* Empty
PostSubject: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Scilene leaned over a small sapling near the front of the Conservatory. She knew it was recently planted because of how small it was. Tiny buds spotted the few branches. That meant leaves where going to appear soon. She smiled and trickled water on the plant. Scilene had said she was going to help take care of the conservatory after she finished her homework. That was just what she was doing. Pouring water down the isle, She didn't hear the footsteps entering the quiet Conservatory.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

TOPIC SAVER TO THE RESCUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - /stands heroically in front of fan

Even from outside the building, Brailynn was rather amazed - simply by the size of the place alone. Did everything at this school have to shatter her imagination? If she went to the lake, would it really be a secret ocean? The young woman shook her head, telling herself to stop thinking stupidly. This just clearly had a lot of work put into it, much like everything else. Biting her lip, she stopped at the glass door, noticing someone inside - though she couldn't tell who it was. Her mom had told her one of her old friends - Brandon or something - took care of this place now... but she was fairly certain he wasn't small and with cherry, pink hair.
The girl walked quietly inside, smiling as she looked around and decided to approach the stranger watering the sapling. Brailynn said nothing, standing aside her, wondering how long it'd take her to notice her presence.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 pm

8D Can I have your autograph!? *faint*

The girl straightened up and paused. Was there some one there? Oh. UH. I can get so lost in thought sometimes. Scilene quickly turned around and gave the stranger a smile. "Oh! Hello~" The icy blue eyed girl mused. Was this girl new? She hadn't seen her the first day. Scilene hoped this girl was nice, other wise, it would ruin her good mood. Thinking the post was too short Splotch added this sentence in to make it look longer. <3 And this one too just for the luls.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Brailynn held back a big smile of her own as the stranger jump, "Hey, how 'ya doing?" She asked rather casually, folding her arms around her back. She took a few steps back and continued to look around, almost looking like she was doing half-a-dance; spinning around on her toes trying to get a good view of the entire place. "You work here?" She asked in passive wonder.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Scilene relaxed and glanced at the beautiful plants that grew without worry. "I am doing great, thanks." Watching the girl spin around, she couldn't help but agree with her wonder. This place was calming and relaxing. Not a bad place to wind down in Scilene's opinion. Being surrounded by plants her whole life, Scilene always loved to look at new plants. Most ones here she'd never seen in her parent's shop. "Well, yeah, I help out by sweeping, watering the plants, and pulling out any dead heads." She tilted her head and asked her own question. "So, what's your name? I am Scilene. "
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 pm

"That's good," The initiate mused, "I didn't know this place took in volunteers." She saw a flower she found particularly pretty, bending over to catch a bit of the sweet scent before standing up straight again smiling at the stranger. "Brailynn." The student said back, making a note to remember Scilene's name. "You certainly know what you're doing." She observed.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:49 pm

The rose haired girl just brightened her smile and switched the watering can to her left hand. Scilene fixed a lock of hair that was covering her blue eyes. She straitened up at the other student's observation. Slightly blushing, as she always does at a compliment. Well, she took it as a compliment. "My family owns a flower shop at home." The blue eyed girl took a deep breath in, taking in the aroma that smelled a lot like her family's shop. " So, I guess having worked at my the flower shop, I have a tons of experience with this kind of stuff." She added shortly after her first reply. Not to mention my powers... She thought passively. The thought kind of drifted across her mind, then dissipated under the vast jungle of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Brailynn paused, looking a little surprised, "Really?" She mused, then smiled again, "Mine too! ... Or, well ... Several, actually. We're more on the business side of things." The student explained, rubbing the back of her neck. "That must be nice, though, working with your family all the time." The young woman wondered aloud. She wasn't exactly allowed to tag along on a plane to wherever whenever she felt like it. Lynn watched the girl, just as thoughtfully. She seemed nice. "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:37 pm

"What am I thinking about? " The girl laughed. What a good question! So many things! Scilene tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and looked up. Her blue eyes distant as she went over her own thoughts. "Well, for starters. I just finished my first week in a new school, and I can't help but wonder what lies ahead." The girl's distant eyes wavered as she remembered what else she was remembering. It was rather an upsetting, heart breaking thought. Memories flashed.

It was a bright and sunny day, Not a single cloud in sight. The seven year old, Scilene's big blue eyes opened to see the sun shining though her bedroom window. A Iris flower in a pot drank in the sun, after a night on darkness. The girl's cherry hair was tied up in a bun. Strands of loos hair had fallen out of the messy hairdo as she slept last night. It was Saturday, and to the girl. It was going to be a good day.

Scilene leaped out of bed, sending her covers to the side of the bed, not bothering to make it. The smell of pancakes wafted throughout the house. The house its self was nothing special. Their middle floor was the flower shop. Upstairs was the kitchen, bathrooms, and offices. And in the basement was the bedrooms. It wasn't the fanciest, but to Scilene. It was all she ever wanted.

The stairs up sounded with her pounding feet. Scilene wasn't going to let her older brother eat part of her meal! Not this time! It was a running joke with the family, who ever gets up first, and helps Mom set the sable would get a bite out of everyone's pancakes. 'Brother', Scilene's older brother had always gotten it. Scilene was determined though. The cherry haired girl had gotten up earlier.

Her older brother was named after her father, Mark. He was 23, and he always came home for the weekends. Scilene called him 'Brother'. Which wasn't all that bad of a nickname to him. Brother, was slightly taller then Father. He had brown hair and the same bright blue eyes as Scilene. To the seven year old. He was the best brother ever. Even though he teased her, he still loved her and cared for her. Every once and a while, Brother spoiled her, taking her out for ice cream, and bowling. Oh, did they like bowling.

Scilene's power, runs in the family. Both of her grandparents had it, and farther up the family Mother Goddess. Her older brother understood her feelings because he has the same power as her. So it wasn't much of a shock to them when they found out that Scilene also had plant powers. But for that reason, Brother decided to help the military, and join when he was old enough.

The door from the middle floor barged open, and the seven year old burst out, her breaths coming in pants. " Hey! Did I make it?! " The cherry haired girl shouted. The kitchen was empty besides mother finishing off putting the batter on the pan. Her mother turned around, a letter clutched in her hands. Mother's blue eyes dark blue with sadness. " Yes, my darling. You beat your brother up stairs." Scilene was about to cheer and dance around, when she saw a single tear roll down her mother's cheek.

Just then a sound came from the stairs. "Hey! Looks like someone actually beat me!" Brother popped his head around the corner. Scilene froze, and slowly looked away from her mother's tear. "Can some one tell me what is going on?" The child whimpered. The contrast in attitudes scared her. Was Brother trying to be cheerful? Is that a forced smile she sees?

"You didn't tell her yet, did you Ma?" He looked up at his mother. Blue eyes meting blue eyes. Mother sadly, and slowly shook her head.. Brother then looked back at Scilene. His younger sister looking up at him with eyes afraid. 'What is going on?'

"I am going away."

"For how long?"

"A while."

"Where?!

"Where ever the military needs me."

"Are you going to come back?" She whimpered. How could the military?! How could they take her big brother away!?

" I promise. I will. " He held out his pinky for Scilene to lock within her own. It was a pinky promise. And you can't break that.

And he did...

Scilene blinked and as the memories rushed though her, she whispered to herself. "And my older brother. " She wouldn't be surprised if Brailynn was able to hear it. She wasn't much of a whisperer herself.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:24 pm

The young woman smiled, laughing a bit lightly along with Scilene, but quieted down again as she noticed something was off in the other girl - her eyes seemed to gaze off in the distance as she sort of lost herself. "Your brother?" Brailynn repeated with a small frown. She wasn't a therapist or an expert of the feels, but she could tell there was something wrong for sure with that subject.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Scilene froze. Had she actually heard that? The subject was turning to her brother. Yikes. "Yes, my brother..." Her eyes looked down and at the floor. "He was the best brother ever, in my eyes." Scilene breathed. A wistful smile floated onto her face. The girl didn't say anything more. What did she want to know about her sibling? There were many things about him that only she knew. Brother had always told her everything. Scilene was never out of the loop when it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 am

afafsgsughsorryi'vebeenbusyand aeirugselirughe past few daysgarh ;-; /begsforscarf'sforgiveness

Yeah, she had actually heard that - Scilene obvious wasn't the most quiet of people... Wait, what? Brailynn was suddenly full of curiosity, though you seemingly wouldn't be able to tell as a blank look came upon the girl's face. Trying to seem casual, he brushed a few strands of blonde behind her ear, listening quietly to everything she said - the obvious down looks on her face. "... Was the best brother?" Lynn wondered aloud. Admittedly, she did want to know, but she didn't want to push this stranger. It was obviously personal and what right did she have to question someone she just met like that. The girl made herself busy, looking at a few flowers to occupy herself - giving Scilene the opportunity to use the silence and let the question pass, if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:40 am

Scilene never talked much of her brother, the tries not to remember. Infact, she hasn't spoken a word about him since the day they came and told the family that he had died. But today, it seemed like she needed someone to talk to. Slowly putting down the watering can, she put her hands together and looked up at the roof. "Was,indeed." Scilene sighed before continuing. "You see my power, Florokenisis, runs in my family, and my brother had it as well." The girl paused. "He said that he wanted to use his powers to help people, so he joined the army, and within the year, he was sent off to guard a military camp." She looked down to the ground of the conservatory, remembering the day he left. "But he never made it. His plane was shot down from the sky." The rest would be obvous.

;~; Ihadtowaithoursandhoursandkdjgdfbgsv *handsforgivenesstoken*

Last edited by Scilene on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Peh, Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:37 pm

*takes forgiveness token* ty ;-;

This will be an awkward post, to say the least, as Brailynn was feeling rather blown away and conflicted. Firstly, and this was rather bitter and low of her, but she was surprised that this girl had Florokenisis... Is that what they called it? She could easily figure out what it meant and gave Scilene a strange look; wondering if that was actually true, thinking it'd be silly of her to not believe it, then feeling a twinge of jealousy. As the girl went on though, Lynn felt those emotions be pushed away as she finished the story of her brother. If she didn't know what to say before, she certainly didn't know what to say now. Her eyes changed from a sharp glare to one with a dim light of sympathy. She hadn't any brothers or sisters, but she couldn't imagine losing someone that was so close to her. "Oh." Was all Brae could say for a few moments. Unsure of what to do, she let her hands fall at her side - finally walking up to up to Scilene and putting an uneasy, but reassuring hand lightly on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 pm

It finally dawned on Scilene that it actually might feel slightly awkward for this stranger. Quickly deciding to lighten the mood, She smiled and looked back at Brailynn. "It is alright know, I hardly think about it any more." Not knowing what to say, Scilene glanced over at the flowers. She was trying to shove the topic away. Perhaps Focusing on Brailynn would be better. Scilene took in the sweet aroma of the delicate flowers. It was soothing, and gentle to the soul.

Muse. Y U NO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next