Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Adventure Time...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Louis hadn't resisted Erin dragging him along to where she wanted to go. In fact, he seemed a little excited. She was particularly determined to get there. She had heard from people on campus that it was a lot of fun. Sure, she didn't exactly have a whole lot of money on her, but she would make the best of it. She needed to get out more anyway. Busting through the doors, she paused only for a moment to take in the sights. Arcade games lined the walls while things like air hockey, pinball, and DDR scattered across the rest of the floor. One section of the lounge was dedicated specifically to darts and pool and the juice bar sat in the corner.

Finally letting go of Louis's hand, she jumped up and down in a giddy excitement, her eyes sparkling like she's just found a lost treasure or something. Turning to Louis, she grinned. "Here we are! Have you ever been here before? This looks like so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Louis followed the girl all the way to the arcade and by the time they got there, he was out of breath. The tall student took a moment, hunched over to breathe and then looked up. Wow! He looked around at all the colors, letting all the noise soak in. He replied. Ever since the idea had popped into Erin's head, Louis could tell she was going to burst with excitement, and she finally did.

"No, I haven't been here before." He replied calmly. The blonde was never really one to show his excitement, but he wasn't some dull, boring guy. "What do you want to play first?" He asked with a smile. The took his wallet out of his uniform pocket. Lets see...$50. That should be enough to play games, right? He was so used to carrying around tons of money, it $50 was nothing anymore.

Last edited by Icicle on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 pm

The redhead looked around for a moment, her eyes scanning the room before she spotted the skee-ball games off to the side. It wasn't exactly her favorite game but she enjoyed it nonetheless. "How about that?" she asked, pointing towards the game. It would be something to start with. She was a decent bowler, so this shouldn't be too different.

Quickly digging into her pocket, she pulled out a couple of dollars and some spare quarters she had. It wasn't much.. maybe equaling about seven dollars, but it would be enough for now. They had ATMs around here right? "It looks like I have enough for a few games. Are you up for the challenge?" she asked, clenching the change in her hand as she gave Louis a mischievous smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:21 pm

"Oh course." He chuckled, walking over to the atm. Louis took two tens out of his pocket and placed them in the machine. Enough to get us started. The tall blonde smiled as quarters started dispensing. He quickly grabbed a small empty cup from the juice bar, put the coins in it and walked back over to Erin.

"Here." He said softly, handing her the coins. "Don't worry about paying, games on me." He walked over to a skee-ball game and placed two coins in. "Good luck." He smiled as he grabbed a ball and swung it hard. The ball swerved around the holes until the momentum died and it finally fell. "300" He mumbled to himself, watching the scoreboard add his score.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:01 pm

"Oh no, I couldn't--" Before she could finish telling him that she wasn't going to accept his money, he had already given it to her and taken off for the machines. Holding onto the cup of coins tightly, she quickly followed him and and started up her own machine, placing the cup down on the side. As the game started up, she grabbed a couple of the balls and swung the first one in. It rolled up fast, shooting towards the 1,000 point circle in the top corner. However, the ball was a little too fast and shot up to the top, bouncing off of the glass and hitting the rim of the hole before bouncing off and rolling to the 100 point slot and falling in.

"Dang it..." she muttered, her shoulders slumping as she compare her points so far to Louis's. He was winning by 200 already but that wasn't going to last. She was determined to beat him. "I'm just taking it easy on you," she teased, playfully sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:37 pm

"Uh huh." He said teasingly when she made her comment about taking it easy. "Bet ya didn't know I was a master at Ski-Ball." Louis said teasingly, loosening up a bit. He grabbed another ball, tossing it in the air before he took a shot. 300 again? He thought to his dismay.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 pm

"A master? Really?" she poked as she grabbed another ball and aimed it. At this point, she just needed to get good points. He had 600 right now. She needed to try to catch up. Anything but 100 would be great. the 1,000 points would be perfect but she knew that was just about impossible until she could get the hang of it. "Watch this," she said, tossing the ball. It rolled quickly up the lane, flying down the center before it shot up and landed in the 400 point hole. She wasn't exactly expecting to make it, so she celebrated with a little dance. She was catching up! "Best be careful, master. I'm catching up to you!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:20 pm

"Well, you learn fast young one." He said in a Senpai tone. He grabbed another ball. "My last chance. Better make it count." Louis said teasingly with a smile. He focused his aim towards the 500 hole. 3...2...1...go! He thought, a little blip of excitement bubbled inside him. The ball would have made it in, except for the fact that he got over confident. Darn. The blonde watched the ball roll into the 300 slot. "Now you defiantly have a chance." He chuckled and watched tickets dispense from the game.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:06 pm

She laughed slightly as she grabbed the last ball and aimed it. "I need to get 500 points. I don't know how well this is going to go," she told him, focusing as hard as she could. She wasn't going to lose, but it wasn't looking good in her favor. Pulling her arm back and tossing the ball, it rolled quickly towards the 500 point mark but didn't quite make it. It bounced off the rim and fell down into the 300 point hole, giving her a total 800 points. "Gah!" she cried, slumping down. "Well, you won.. by two hundred..." she mumbled, a look of defeat crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:39 pm

"Don't be sad, it's just a game anyway." He smiled to the defeated looking girl, feeling bad that he won. "Besides. Looks at this place. You have plenty of chances to beat me." Louis stuffed the tickets in his pocket and looked around, wondering what else would be fun to play with two people. "Are you good at those dance floor games?" His gaze fell upon the dance floor that lit up, playing music.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:00 pm

Why did he sound sad about winning? She didn't care... much. Sure she lost, but she had a lot of fun. Looking up at the summer, she grinned and punched him lightly on the arm (it was more of a push than a punch). "You bet I'll beat you! You think I'm going to let you win at every game? No way!" she teased before he mentioned the dancing game. Oh yes. Surprisingly, it was one of her more favorite games in arcades. There weren't many places she could go to play it, but it was always a lot of fun.

"Any good? I might be," she said with a sassy wink before she began to walk that way. "I might not be. I guess you'll just have to find out!" Finishing her sentence off with a soft giggle, she stopped at the machine in the middle of the floor. She watched the typical insert-coins screen play over and over with the music blasting from the large speakers hooked up to it. "You want to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Louis smiled as the dance thing lifted Erin's spirit. "Me? Dance? No, no, I'll let you do it first." The blonde was honestly horrified of dancing like that, he would probably make a complete fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:44 pm

"Oh, come oooonnnn..." she pleaded. "It's a lot of fun! Have you ever tried it?" But she wasn't going to push it further. She wanted to dance. Taking a few more coins out of the cup she had with her, she stuck them into the machine and pressed start after situating herself on the dance pad. Quickly choosing a song and putting it on the hard difficulty, the game started up, blasting music and getting started. The little dancing character on the screen got started as the arrows quickly appeared on the screen.

The arrows practically looked like they were just strewn on the screen as they flashed by in a stream of color. Single arrows, combinations, each flashed across and Erin surprisingly hit most of them as her feet flew across the pad. She was in her element, focused on her game. She continued, almost running out of breath by the end of the song until she hit the last note, pausing in a victory-like stance with her arms up in the air and her feet standing on the left and right arrows.

Breathing heavily, she relaxed just soon enough to see her score. It wasn't the greatest score in the world, but for the difficulty and a four-star rating, Erin was pretty happy. With a big grin on her face, she turned around to face Louis. "Woooo!" she squealed. "Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Louis watched Erin dance, admiring her dance skills. But soon enough it was his turn. Louis took a deep breath and stepped up to the dance floor. He put a couple coins in, chose a random song, and waited his humiliation. Soon, the arrows under his feet started to light up and show up on the screen. I have to step on them?

A few moments passed, Louis's feet were flying. He had gotten used to the stiff feeling on the floor and let his body relax a bit. Left, right, up, right, down, right. He started memorizing the movements. The extremely loud song soon came to a stop and the tall blonde stood there, adrenaline rushed through him as breathed heavily. "Wow." He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:41 pm

The redhead beamed as Louis finally stepped up and decided to dance. She watched him excitedly as he quickly got the hang of the game and danced rather well. It was funny and fun to watch at the same time as the music blared. At some points, Erin caught herself dancing behind him until the song ended. When he stopped, Erin clapped, giving him a huge grin. "You did it!" she giggled. "And you said you don't dance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure Time...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time...?   Adventure Time...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time...?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next