Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cold Days -Closed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Now that was a bit hard to explain. "Uhm.. Well.. It's kind of like Life-force.. Except the energy I give him comes from my gift, and it's kind of like a false life.. So that way it doesn't draw upon my own life-force. If I were to actually to give him life-force again instead of the false life, he would end up gaining flesh again, like it's trying to fully resurrect him. But it can't since he already lost all of his original life-force. It would just end up a gross mess.." Destiny explained.

"This False Life is basically my energy. As long as I have enough of it, he can take as much as he needs to sustain himself for a while. Usually he takes the False Life before I go to sleep because sleep restores my energy. Normally if he draws enough or I give him enough, he can last a few days on that, since there is less to keep alive." That was basically it. Juan was basically like a parasite feeding off her energy, but there was a benefit to it as well. The two were connected, and anything Juan saw and needed to tell her about she could see it for herself. They could also communicate since he was her minion, but being a skeleton he still couldn't talk out side of the communication he has with Destiny. He also defended her as long as he had the False Life to do so.

"That was probably more than you wanted.. but I hope that answers your question.. It took me a bit to figure all of this stuff out.."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Brant's mouth was half open as Destiny finished explaining about the 'false life' part of her gift. Finally, he found himself giving her a small weak nod. "Yeah...A bit more then I wanted, but its cool," he stated with a shrug as he started to pull Destiny into a walk. It was cold after all, and moving would help get the warm blood pumping and all that. Besides, they did have things to do. "Its neat that you put so much thought into figuring that out - I am sure I just would of shrugged and said 'that was how it was' if I had something like that with my gift. At least mine is pretty easy to understand...I suppose." He blinked, before letting out a small nervous cough. "So..."

He grew silent for a few seconds as his fingers tapped on his leg as he walked, his eyes flickering as he became lost in his train of thought. There was another reason he was all excited to have run into Destiny. Why? Because he was planning to ask her to the Winter Formal. The moment the yearly dance had been once again announced he knew that he was going to do this. It had taken days of planning...And yet his plan was a little lack-luster.  But it was now or never, he supposed. Well...He could always ask later, now just seemed the more reasonable time to do it.

His green eyes shifted to stare at Destiny, doing his best to keep his breathing calm and steady to not reveal how nervous he was. Sure, they had been dating for a while but...It still seemed like a rather big thing to him - asking her to the Winter Formal. But once again he reminded himself that it would be a simple ask. Ask her if she was busy that day and then reveal that he wanted to go with her. Simple and easy, simple and easy...Well, it seemed like that until he realized he had overlooked a single thing.

What day was the dance again? Embarrassment flushed onto his face when he noted that he had spent so much time thinking how he was going to ask that he never bothered to memorize the date. How the hell was he suppose to ask if he didn’t know that? A sigh escaped Brant when he realized he would have to be a bit more upfront about his request then he had wanted. He took a step closer to Destiny, letting his hand intertwined with her as he stared into her lovely red eyes. God, he loved those striking eyes, how they sparkled like rubies when she let out a cute laugh...Ah...Wait, now wasn’t the time to get lost in them. Now was the time for action!

“So...Destiny,” he finally said with a soft cough as he leaned slightly on her as he tilted his head toward her. “You have any plans for the…” he drifted off. Right, he had no idea the date. He winched as he gave her a soft smile. ‘Any plans for the day of the Winter Formal?” He tried to cover his mistake with sheer charisma - meaning he just ended up wagging his eyebrows at her as he had a silly grin plastered onto his face. Ah, yes, it was perfect. There was no way she could resist his charm - he was sure of it. However, the moment those words floated through his head he almost wanted to laugh at himself. Ah, who was he kidding? He was just being adorable like always - that was the part of him that Destiny couldn’t resist - his downright cuteness. But dang it, he was going to work it for all of its magic!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:32 pm

She felt a bit bad that she had rambled and gave him more information than he wanted.. She always did that. She explained things more than necessary. She just let the silence fall between them afterwards. She didn't really know what to say without probably over explaining something again.. A smile returned to her face along with a small blush when Brant's hand intertwined with hers.

When he looked at her she paused, and gave him a puzzled look. She wondered what it was that he was doing then she realized that he got lost in her eyes for a second. She was about to say something to get him out of his thoughts, when he spoke up once again. She got a little confused by his question, but then she realized that he was basically asking her to the winter formal. She let out a small laugh at the way he decided to ask, but it was like him to ask in that way. "I'd love to go with you Brant." Of course she would agree. Who else would she go with?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:39 pm

He didn't mind that she let out a laugh as his failed attempt, instead a large smile flashed onto his face the moment she agreed. Not that he wasn't expecting her to say no. They were meant to be together after all, but it still felt amazing either way. "Huzzah!" he stated as he leaned a bit more on her, resting his head against hers for a few moment before he turned slightly to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Not that I was expecting any other answer, but...It sure is a load off of my shoulders."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:32 pm

The necromancer couldn't help but let out another laugh at his rejoicing. He was just so full of energy. Her face had a blush on it again at his kiss to her check. "Well anything could be stressful, even though you are sure of the answer." She commented. She knew they were up and walking now, so it would be a good time to head to Rosebury. "Wanna head into town now? Maybe stop and get a coffee to warm us up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:11 pm

"Mmmmm, you have the best ideas," Brant breathed as he flashed her one of his adorable smiles. Ah, who was he kidding - everything about him was adorable. His smile was just one of the most adorable parts. Being this adorable was pretty hard you know, so getting coffee sounded wonderful. Then there was the perk that the hot liquid didn't burn him, so it was one of the best things to get on a cold day because he got to drink it when it was still really hot.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:53 pm

She gave off another chuckle. "You have good ideas too. Like that one day we hung out in your dorm after our fight." She offered her hand for him to take. "Now come on lets go."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:16 am

Truthfully, for a few moments Brant was completely lost on what Destiny meant by 'fight' before suddenly recalling how they had met in the first place. Ah, right! A soft smirk flashed onto his face as he happily took her hand, wondering how many other couples could say they met in an fight to the death - illusion or not. "And together we have the best ideas."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:06 am

Hand and hand the two set off for Rosebury. Ready to enjoy the day together like the adorable couple should. Destiny was personally excited for the formal, and spending time with Brant. She also wanted to look fancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Days -Closed-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2