Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cold Days -Closed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:29 pm

White fluffy clouds dashed the sky as Brant let out a soft huff from where he laid on the edge of the fountain. His eyes were skyward as he tapped his stomach in a random but rhythmic pattern to pass the time. The air was getting cold as the days grew shorter, so he figured he should enjoy what little warmth remained while it lasted. Not that there was a lot of warmth anyways. His green eyes flickered close as he took in a deep breath before releasing a stream of fire, heating the air around him for a few seconds. However, the warmth of the flames disappeared as the cold air once again moved in to takes it place. He let a sigh as he let his eyes remain close, counting how many days until Thanksgiving. His mother had invited him back home for the holiday and he was still questioning if he wanted to take it. It really depended, he supposed. Was anything good going to come from visiting home?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:38 pm

"Enjoying yourself?" A certain white-haired girl asked with a small giggle. The necromancer didn't really plan on running into her boyfriend in the courtyard. Though they would end up running into each other seeing how they went to the same school. Destiny was dressed in jeans, and a simple t-shirt, with a jacket hanging over her shoulders. She was just about to head out to Rosebury, but decided to take a walk first. It was just sunday after all, it was the day Destiny relaxing and having a good time despite being a prefect.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:48 pm

Hearing Destiny's voice caused Brant to jump slightly as his eyes flashed open, titling his head slightly to look at her. A smile quickly appeared on his face as he used his arms to prop him upright. "Oh, hey! Didn't hear you sneaking up on me," he said with a laugh before he forced himself to sit up all the way, turning to face her.  "What are you doing out here?" he found himself asking, even thought it didn't really matter - what did matter was that they ran into each other as it meant more time they could spend together.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:13 pm

His reaction earned another small giggle from the spring prefect. "I was just on a walk around, then I was gonna head up to Rosebury. But seeing how you are here, I decided to take a break from my walk." She stuffed her hands into her pockets, and then sat down next to her boyfriend. "What are you doing out here? I though it would be to cold from someone like you?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Aha, the unknowing trap to have Destiny hang out with him had worked! Unknowing meaning that Brant had decided it existed the moment Destiny sat down next to him. He gave her a soft grin, but it quickly turned to a slightly frown when she dared to say that it would be to cold for him. Crossing his arms, he let out a huff. "'To cold'? By what - dare I ask - do you mean by that? I breath fire! Nothing is to cold for me!" he said in a slightly smug voice, puffing out his chest slightly as he breathed out a wisp of fire as if to prove his point. However, shortly afterwards he found himself breaking down in a laugh as he leaned on Destiny. "Buuut I do suppose you have a point," he said as he wrapped one of his arms around his fellow prefect. "It is getting cold, so I wanted to enjoy the temperatures I can stand without having to be bogged down by a heavy coat. Of course if I really want to stay warm without wearing a coat, I suppose I could always find you and we could be like penguins and share our body heat by cuddling." He wagged an eyebrow at that, but the bright flicker in his eyes and the fact he could barley keep himself from laughing showed that it was all in good fun. Well, not that he wouldn't mind cuddling. Cuddling was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Slight pink dusted her cheeks when he pulled her in close. She couldn't really help it, but she liked cuddling she was fine with cuddling. "I don't know how we are going to share body heat when mine is trapped inside of my jacket." Honestly there wasn't a need for Destiny to have a jacket at the moment. It was kind of strange but cold didn't really get to her like it did with normal people. Maybe it was because of the whole 'being like death' thing. "But I don't mind the cuddling."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Brant paused as he glanced at the jacket that was hanging over her shoulders before he shrugged. "I am sure we would find a way," he stated before giving her a silly grin as he hugged her, resting his head on the top of hers. "Of course, I suppose its a good thing you don't mind the cuddling because I am a cuddle-monster. I require cuddles from cute and adorable necromancers with red eyes and white hair and I am afraid you are the only one I know that fits the bill."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:32 pm

She let out a small huff. "I better be the only one." She ended up wrapping her arms around his back and sort of burying her face into him. It was nice. It had been a while since they had hung out like this.. The last time the interacted.. was when she tried.. to kill herself.. She was thankful that he, and Hieta had stopped her cause she wouldn't be cuddling with her boyfriend right now.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Brant couldn't help but laugh as Destiny huffed and buried herself into him, causing him to reach over and ruffle her hair as he grinned down at her. "I wouldn't worry. You are the only one for me, Destiny - nobody could shine a light with you nearby in my eyes." He had to admit it - she was still being adorable. However, he somehow refrained himself from saying so - she always seemed to get so huffy and even more adorable when he did. Didn't see know that her attempts to deny it only made it truer?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:50 pm

No, no matter what he said or what he thought, she wasn't adorable. She will never be adorable and she would deny it as much as she could, which would be forever. "Good." She simple stated. The necromancer pulled her jacket tighter around her, and returned her arms to their place. "Wanna come to Rosebury with me in a bit? I gotta pick up somethings for the dorm." Her words were slightly muffled seeing how she had her face buried in his chest, but they could still be heard.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:38 pm

He playful stuck his tongue out at her when she replied with a simple 'good.' Like he would ever have interest in anybody else - they had already gone through so much with their relationship, he was sure it meant that they were meant to last. Also, he was sure Kindle would be upset if they broke up - the cat really seemed to have a fondness for Destiny.

Brant blinked however when she mentioned Rosebury, leaning back slightly so he could get a better look at her as a sly smile slid onto his face. "Of course I'll come if it means hanging out with you. Besides, I need to pick up cat food anyways - Kindle might be adorable and slim but she can go through her food like crazy...I think she has the power of having a black hole where her stomach meaning she can eat as much as she can."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:58 pm

At the mention of his cat, Destiny blinked. She hadn't seen Kindle in a while. "How is Kindle anyway? I haven't seen her in a while." She made a mental note to stop by Brant's dorm more often, or at least try. The last time she was there was back in the summer.. when she lost that match against that one guy.. She still didn't like that one guy for it, but she hadn't run into him. So that was pretty decent..
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:23 pm

His hand fell away from holding Destiny as he forced himself to stand up. Reaching his hands up in a stretch, he turned slightly to look at her as he gave her a lazy shrug. "Kindle? She is doing fine. She been more cuddly then usual but that always tends to happen when the cold season hits." Letting himself relax from the stretch, he turned his body completely to face Destiny as he held out a hand to help her up, striving to be a gentleman. "And Juan? Of course...I suppose its a bit of a pointless question - he is a skeleton after all. It isn't like he can get sick or anything - you don't even have to feed him."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Destiny gave off a small laugh when Brant asked about Juan. The necromancer took his hand and stood. "Juan may be a skeleton but that doesn't mean he doesn't require attention and what not. If I don't do something to entertain him, he becomes an annoyance. He is a handful. Not to mention he complains when he gets low on energy. So basically giving him life is like feeding him." Destiny explained, then straightened out her clothes so they looked neater than they did when she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:25 pm

"Hmmm," was Brant's simple response as he listened to her, before he gave her a soft shrug. "Suppose I never realized that having a 'pet' skeleton was so much like a cat. Needy for attention, complaints when tried and hungry...Suppose at least you don't need to pay for his food..." he paused as he scooted over and wrapped an arm around Destiny as she fished straightening her clothes. "How exactly do you feed him life anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold Days -Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Days -Closed-   Cold Days -Closed- Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Days -Closed-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next