Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8750

Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] Empty
PostSubject: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Aspen had been face-planted on the table for a good fifteen minutes now, occasionally just reaching up to thump a hand against her textbook as if to reaffirm that it was there. It was the middle of lunch, so it wasn't as if this was very subtle, or unobtrusive. Still, she showed no sign of life apart from the occasional thump of her fist against the textbook. This was not very normal behavior, even by Autumn standards.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9114

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Jillian walks around the cafeteria, holding her tray close as she looks for a place to sit. Nearly every table is full and those that aren't are nearly full. Finally, she spots a table with only one person sitting there. She notices the girl bang her fist on her textbook as she walks up, which startles her a little bit.
Biting her lip, Jillian asks quietly, "May I, um, sit here?"
She shifts her weight from foot to foot nervously as she waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 pm

occ: Sorry didn't notice you posted ommmmg

At first Aspen didn't even notice the new person, although when she had said something the autumn had slightly looked up too see a nervous possibly new student. Squinting her eyes the blonde had yawned, mannn was she worn out. She wasn't in the mood too talk with anyone but she didn't want to leave the poor girl with no where to sit. "Yeah yeah.. sure." Aspen had said as she scooted over a little bit before softly smiling. "No need to be so nervous." The autumn had said in a slightly in a friendlier tone. As she extended her hand too shake Jillians, "Im Aspen."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:20 pm

OOC: that's fine, I completely understand c:
Jillian took the seat gratefully as the other girl introduced herself. She set down her tray carefully and turned to look at the girl as she introduced herself as Aspen. When she noticed the girl's outstretched hand, she began to tug her hair nervously as she mustered up the courage to introduce herself:
"Uh, I'm Jillian," Her eyes glanced quickly to Aspen's eyes and then back to her hand as she stated nervously, "Sorry, but, uh, I-I don't really like, um, physical contact." She looked back to the girl's face and smiled a bit apologetically, worried that this girl she had just met might find her rude for not accepting the handshake.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:28 pm

"Oh?" Aspen had asked with a troubled look, the autumn didn't mind it wasn't the first time someone had rejected her, the blonde figured it was due to her gift or some kind of weird crap like that. "Completely fine!" Aspen had said with a shrug, as she reached over to grab her text book. "After all everyone has a personal bubble." The blonde said simply as she nodded when Jillan introduced herself. "You new here? I never have seen you around I don't think." Aspen asked resting her cheek on her right arm. "I'm also of the autumn house." She pointed out, if Jillian was curious and too nervous too ask, if Aspen had to guess what Jillian's house was it would have been either Winter or Spring.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9473

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Pepper walked lonely into the cafeteria with some food she made from her dorm. The girl gave a sigh and sat down at a table by herself. She say two girls a few feet away, but didn't want to interrupt. Opening her snack, she fiddled with her noodles for a while with the fork, he head rested on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Jillian's apologetic smile is replaced with a more sincere one when Aspen spoke. She listened attentively as the other girl spoke to her and gave small nods when it was appropriate to let Aspen know she was paying attention.
"Yeah, I'm, uh, pretty new. I've only been here a few weeks," She paused a little before commenting on Aspen's remark about her house, "Oh, the, uh, Autumn house huh? I met the, uh..." Jillian paused once again as she tried to remember the term for the leaders of the dorms, "Oh, prefect! That's the word... I met the prefect Leo when I, uh, when I first got here."
She stopped talking and glanced up to see a girl sitting at a table a few feet away. When she looked back to the girl next to her she realized that she should probably mention her own house.
"Um, I'm from the Summer House, by the way." Jillian hoped she hadn't been talking too much, she was still quite fearful about what others thought of her and was trying her best to not seem like too much at once. She used to be rather outgoing and talkative, but that stopped when she got older and more worried about other people's perceptions of her. Since that time she had tried her best to fly under the radar but she could never help her need for new friends.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:03 pm

She's been here for a few weeks..? and she hasnt able too make a single friend? Blinking Aspen had slightly cocked her head just about too ask before she had said something. Her eyes had widened at the mention of Leo. "Oh! I know him as well." The blonde said with a smile as she nodded too herself, "He's a good guy." Aspen said with a shrug a bit shocked too find out that Jillian was in the summer house. "Oh! Not winter?" She said giving her a thoughtful look before she had saw Pepper in a distance at a table by herself. "Hmmmm...?" Aspen was sure that she had met Pepper before but she couldn't quite remember the girls name, whatever she looked pretty lonely and hey maybe her and Jillian would get along okay! She used her hand and waved at Pepper for her too join them at the table but in case she didnt hear her. "Hey come on over!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Pepper played with her noodled until she was called over. They were talking about Leo, that's all I need. She packed up her lunch and walked over to to the two. The girl sat down. "Hey, Aspen, right? Oh and Jillian from the pool." She gave a smile, glad she recognized them.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:42 pm

"No, I'm not a, uh, Winter. It is surprising that I'm, uh, not one?" Jillian responded to Aspen. She knows quite a bit about the Summer House, but didn't read up much on the others. She found it interesting that someone would see her as a Winter and finally resolved to read more on each of the houses to familiarize herself with them and perhaps learn to put out a more 'Summer-y' attitude.
Her amber eyes followed Aspen's when she looked over at the girl sitting a few feet away. When she stood up and walked over, Jillian finally recognized her face. It was Pepper, the other girl that was in the pool when Leo, Sean, and Jake were there. A faint blush spread across her face; she felt extremely embarrassed that she hadn't recognized her earlier. After Pepper greeted the two, Jillian blurted out:
"Pepper! I remember you! I-I'm really sorry fro not recognizing you sooner. I would've called you over," She bowed her head slightly and picked up her fork to poke at the leaves of the salad on her plate. Jillian felt awful for forgetting and promised to herself to be more careful to remember faces and names so situations like this won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Aspen was sort of rude with that question, blinking she quickly shook her head. "No no! " Aspen had said with a smile, although she had found it interesting how Jillian wasn't more lively if she was sorted into the summer house, Vincent used too be in the summer house and although he was kind of quiet he was lively as well. The autumn had blinked when Jillian had suddenly shouted, maybe she was wrong Jillian seemed pretty lively as well. Pepper was it? Seemed the two were already acquainted with each other. "Yeah, Im Aspen!" The autumn had replied cheerfully as she sat down, more and more the two kept bumping into each other. "Whats up guys?!" Aspen had asked trying too spark a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Pepper, sat there in silence as Jillian explained herself. "Don't worry, it's fine." She smiled. "Oh, nothing much. Just bummed about something, but it's no big deal, really." She said, the smile slightly left her face.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Jillian's anxiety began to slip away as she realized that the other two were very open and okay with her little slip-ups. She let a small smile light up her face and set down her fork. The kindness that Pepper and Aspen showed her encouraged her to speak up a little more; it seemed that she could definitely open a bit around them.
"Nothing, um, too exciting," Jillian answered Aspen's question, "I've been exploring this place a bit and I'm trying to make some more friends," She laughed a little bit lightheartedly.
However, her smile faded to a look of genuine concern when Pepper spoke. Jillian doesn't like to see others unhappy and always tries to keep others kind of upbeat. As she looked over at Pepper, she adjusted her position a little so she could see her better.
"What's wrong?" She asked, her golden eyes glittering with concern.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Aspen had rested her cheek on her right arm, picking at her food before perking up and sitting up straight when Pepper had spoke again. "Bummed?" She asked slightly confused, Aspen was sort of bummed out as well but just because her test grades were a little too low for her own standards she'll make sure too do better next time after all she graduates in a few short years and she knows that it will only get tougher. The autumn had glanced at Jillian before nodding, "Yeah whats bugging you?" Aspen asked Pepper as she rested her head on her arms, damn she was tired hopefully they wouldn't get the wrong impression that she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:12 pm

"I liked this guy, but then his god dam girl friend had to just happen to come back. I mean, who the hell even leaves their boyfriend alone for that long?" She explained. "I mean you're girls, so we can talk about this stuff. Haven't you ever had a crush?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]   Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Only hopeless people make the same mistakes [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next