Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hanging Around [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Beata Bucks : 12009

Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Had a reputation to uphold, huh? Didn't sound like Jake had tried to pick a fight back there with anyone over reputation. It really didn't matter though, the fighting was behind them. Maggie hugged her arms around her body, thinking back to the transformer that Jake had become earlier. "I think under better circumstances that would have been impressive rather than terrifying." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9470

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:33 am

"Ok, ok. I get the point. Don't pick fights and I could be cool instead of scary." He laughed. "Well, even with all the craziness, it's been kinda nice meeting you. Maybe we can hang out sometime? I'll also introduce you to my friend Louis. You seem to be more of his type." His somewhat annoyed smile fell soft.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:54 pm

The green haired girl looked at Jake as if she was confused. What did he mean, Louis's type? With a sudden realization, she turned away from Jake's gaze and blushed a deep crimson. He was trying to set her up! Did he think she needed a boyfriend? A spark of anger flared inside her, shockingly enough. Magnolia was never angry. Something about Jake trying to set her up with a guy had set her off though. She swallowed, trying to physically force the simmering rage inside her away. She looked at him, her face no longer red with blush. "It was nice meeting you too. We could definitely hang out again sometime, and I'll meet Louis. But strictly on a friend basis, I'm not really looking for a boyfriend." She said, her voice almost a whisper. It was a shock she'd said anything against it at all, Maggie wasn't a very assertive person.

It wasn't a lie, the girl wasn't very interested in finding a boyfriend. She didn't have any experience with relationships at all and was a little too embarrassed to admit it. Besides, she'd just met Jake and he was trying to set her up with his buddy. He didn't know her well enough so say that she'd be Louis's type.

"Anyways, what if he's not my type?" The spring girl suggested, cocking her head to the side and smiling ever so slightly. Sure she was teasing Jake, and in all honesty she didn't even know what her type was, but it was fun to pick at him a little. Magnolia realized no one even had to know she'd never had a boyfriend, and had never been kissed. She could lie about it all if she wanted to. The fact of the matter was, she didn't have any experience with romance and wouldn't know how to fake it if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Jake couldn't help but laugh. "Of course! I'm not trying to hook you guys up or anything. If you want a guy in your life, that's your problem. Not mine." He chuckled. "I just want you two to meet and then we'll go from there." He gave a kind smile, which soon turned into a goofy smile. "And trust me. He is defiantly your type." He thought for a moment. "Say, we all hang out sometime? You can pick where. After all, it would be dishonorable of me to not let the lady choose." He said in a funky, English accent, giving a small bow, showing her he meant no harm but just wanted fun.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Maggie laughed at this gesture and shurgged. "I am very flattered at you being such a gentleman, but I don't know the school very well. Maybe you and Louis could figure it out?" She suggested lightly. Hopefully Jake would agree, Magnolia hadn't been exaggerating when she said she didn't know the school very well. The girl had only been there a few weeks and rarely ventured from her dorm or the Conservatory.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:17 pm

"Hey, why don't we have a picnic on the Roseburry hill? I know it's probably a dumb idea, but it might be nice, ya know?" Jake said with a smile. He usually wasn't one to enjoy sentimental gatherings, but a break from school with his friends might be nice.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Maggie paused for a moment and thought about Jake's offer. It would be nice to be outdoors, while the weather was still mild. When it started to get cold and all the plants started to die, the great outdoors started to feel not so great for Magnolia.
"That actually sounds pretty great. Should I bring anything specific?" The Spring girl asked, referring to the picnic food. To be completely honest, Magnolia made a pretty delicious apple pie.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:39 pm

"Well, I'm actually a pretty good cook myself. But you can bring whatever would make you happy." He smiled. This will be fun. "And uh..." He stopped, making sure he wanted to say it. "If you have another friend that might want to come? I mean, it might be awkward with just 2 guys, but it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Jake a cook? An image of the boy turning his hands into cooking utensils sprouted in Magnolia's mind and she almost laughed. She could just imagine him flipping an omelet with his hand as a spatula and the other as the frying pan. "I'm not trying to brag, but I make a pretty good apple pie. The spring girl said, smiling to herself. Jake asked if she would want to bring other friends, and she almost cringed. The only friend she'd made thus far was Keira and the girl didn't seem too keen on hanging around Jake. She blushed out of mortifying embarrassment and said,"I haven't made uh, many friends since being here. So in short, no."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:46 pm

"That works. More pie for me then." He smiled. "Why not Friday, 5:00?" He asked.

ooc-want to make a new topic?
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:12 pm

OOC: yeah new topic is good.

[color=#009900]"Yeah that sounds great!"[/color ] She said with a smile, tucking some loose hair behind her ear. "See ya then." Magnolia replied, turning on her heel and starting to make her way out of the forest. Better get strated on her pie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around [Open]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5