Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hanging Around [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:44 pm

The girl reacted badly when the boy threatened her with a weapon, she took a step forward a blood covered fist in the air ready to strike the thing that threatened her. She froze when Maggie stepped in front of her. Her eyes were wide, and her whole body trembled slightly. Her fist hunger in the air a second before it dropped to her hand to her side the blood returning to a liquid, and slowly dripping off of her hand.

She turned away from the two of them, running her left hand through her hair. Her breathing was abit ragged as she tried to calm herself down.. No it all reminded her too much of her dad.. She hated her dad.. after what he did to her.. She couldn't stop her body from shaking. It was hard to stop it. She crossed her arms in front of her trying to give herself some sort of comfort, not really caring about the blood that clung to her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9470

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Jake was taken buy surprise and within a few moments, he was on the bound to the ground. Jake bubbled with anger. How dare she! Well, I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well! He mumbled some in audible words. Hmm, reequip...but into what...I haven't tried it yet, but I could try that transformer... He ripped through the binding without even trying (transformer/robot sounds!) Jake then stood in front of the girls, a replica of a transformer. I did it! I'm in control of it! He looked down at them. "I didn't want any trouble. But you started it." he said in a menacing, robotic voice.
Jake's Transformer:

Sound >:):
(Basically the 8-24 seconds of it)
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Beata Bucks : 12009

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Pure terror struck through Magnolia's spine. She'd never seen someone turn from human to robot in mere seconds. Human instinct took over and Maggie's fight or flight reaction flooded through her body. The girl wasn't a fighter, it was plain as day. Without a second thought to Keira who could fend for herself, Maggie took off, finding a nice sturdy pine tree which she quickly scaled.

She sat there, her hands scraped and sticky with sap from climbing the rough bark so quickly. She was easily 30 feet in the air, and comfortable to be away from the unfurling fight below her feet. That Jake guy was a really jerk. She hadn't meant to offend him when she wrapped him up with roots. To be quite honest, she was trying to protect him. Keira could manipulate people by their blood, and she hadn't wanted to girl to hurt him. She had to draw his attention away, Keira surely wouldn't attack someone that wasn't attacking her, would she?

Magnolia looked to her surrounding for any sort of weapon. Growing steadily from the branches around her were thicky, prickly pinecones. Sure, they wouldn't hurt Jake but thag wasn't Maggie's intention. She picked one up, turning it over in her hand for good measure, then threw it as hard as she could. The pine cone flew through the air for what seemed like an eternity, and Magnolia chewed her bottom lip anxiously. The sound of wood shattering against metal resonated throughout the small clearing as the pine cone smashed against Jake's helmet and then splintered into a thousand pieces. Inside her mind, Maggie did a victory cheer.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:00 pm

A fucking robot? Really? Of course Maggie instantly ran away. "What the fuck? Two seconds ago you sat your tiny ass down not wanting to do anything, now you decide to get violent?" Keira said obviously pissed off by this whole scenario. And no she wasn't just going to sit by and do nothing. This guy was threatening them, and she had every right to react, and be 'defensive' as much as she wanted. Brown eyes narrowed, anger blazing inside them once again, she didn't want to use this part of her gift, but the danger was to great. She could still feel the blood pulsing inside of him even though he was a robot. Using her gift she reached out, and grabbed a hold of the blood. It took a lot of energy, but she wasn't going to stop unless she passed out or he gave in. "Take one more step, and you will no longer have blood flowing to your lungs, and heart." She said with a slight growl in her voice. She closed one eye, and her chest rose and feel at a slightly faster rate than normal.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Jake looked down at the girl. Damit! This will be the second time I lost a fight to a girl. Jake stood there, and looked up towards Maggie, wondering what she would do.

ooc-shortness ;3;
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:34 pm

The blood was rushing in Maggie's ears, and she could feel her heartbeat in her chest. She saw Jake stop, and Keira struggle, but was still too terrified to do anything but pick up another pine cone and chunk it. This time she struck Jake in the shoulder with deadly accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Jake reformed back to human, pissed off. "Next time, you need to learn how to let people into you life, not shut them out. No wonder you have no friends." He said, brushing his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Keira released her grip on his blood. It felt a bit weird.. She hadn't done that in a long time. Due to the exhaustion she felt to her knees, scrapping them up slightly. She hadn't passed out, but her breathing was heavy and ragged. "I'm never gonna let a guy like you into my life." She growled. "And it seems like the one who has no friends is you." She shakily stood again, bringing her in her arms, and crossing them over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:25 pm

"Bish whaaa. What ever, I don't know why I tried with a stuck up girl like you." He mumbled the last part, looking towards Maggie. His eyes hit the sun. I'm sorry. Was what they seemed to say. The student turned away from them, his gaze then turned to his pocket. He walked away and grabbed a cigarette from his jeans. He lit it, leaving the forest as a sad boy, the sad student he had always been.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Jake mumbled something about Keira being stuck up, and then glanced at her. The sun filtered perfectly through the trees and straight into his eyes but Maggie got the message. He was sorry. She waited till he was a safe distance away and called down to Keira, "I'm sorry but I need to go..." and with that, she was gone, walking gracefully through the trees. Each time a branch became too thin and weak to hold her weight, another thick branch twisted it's way towards her from another tree.

She followed Jake quietly through the tree tops, until she was almost directly above him. With an outstretched hand, she grabbed a hold of a branch and willed it to bend until her feet were just a short drop from the ground. The girl landed with a small thump next to Jake. Reaching over quickly, she grabbed his cigarette and danced away, putting a couple feet between the two of them. She crushed the cigarette under her foot, then tossed the butt at him. It hit his shoulder then fell to the ground beside his feet.

"If you're gonna smoke, at least do it away from the trees. The chemicals aren't good for the poor babies." Maggie said, patting the trunk of an oak near to her and crinkling her nose at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:05 pm

"Oh come on." Jake sighed. Ya know, cigarettes cost money. My, money actually." He said coolly. What was this girls deal. First, she was quiet, then threw pine cones at him, and then liked him? "What's up with your friend back there? Really weirdo if ya ask me..." he said, almost inaudible.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:48 pm

Magnolia frowned at him, her displeasure clearly visible. "And the environment is priceless. It's selfish not to care about it, seeing as it provides you with life." She said, crossing her arms under her chest. Jake seemed unamused at her putting out his cigarette, but if he thought Maggie cared he was wrong. The only thing the girl cared about was her family and God's green Earth.

"Don't mind her. She's just not to keen to people sneaking up on her. I mean can you blame her, you're a full fledged transformer." Magnolia said with a smirk. It was true though, and she had been glad that Keira was there. How could she have protected herself against an attack like that? Jake had definitely seemed ready to attack too. The smiled faded from her face and she looked up at Jake in all seriousness. "I mean, you were pretty terrifying..." She said, her voice fading off.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Jake stared at the ground, listening to the girl talk about the trees, with his hands in his pockets. When she started talking about that other girl, he kicked the dirt on the ground and looked up at her. He looked at her in silence, surprised that she thought he was terrifying. "Listen, I'm sorry ok? It's just, maybe I was just...ready and kinda wanting to fight?" he said meekly with a shrug. "I've been observing other student's powers, and I fell like no matter how hard I train and try, some people I could never beat in battle. I mean, even that shy girl could've beaten me!" He raised a hand, pointing towards he direction.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 pm

Maggie rolled her eyes. "Of course she can beat you. She can control your very life essence!" She almost laughed at the boy's disdain. Was it really that saddening that he was beaten? In all honesty, Magnolia wouldn't know what it was like to beat another gifted student. She'd never used her powers in a fight and was sure she'd lose anyways. If winning was everything, then she had nothing at all.

"What does it matter if you lose anyways? I haven't even fought with anyone at the school, it's really not that big of a deal. Maybe you should focus on studying and broadening your powers rather than using them to beat other students. Isn't that what we're here for anyways?" She asked, raising a perfectly green eyebrow. Magnolia wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world, but she was definitely interesting to look at. It wasn't every day you met a green-haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Jake scruffed his foot along the ground. "Ya, ya I know. It shouldn't matter. But your a girl. No offence of nothing, but us guys, we kindof have a reputation to keep in tact." he said teasingly. "And ya, actually I have been broadening my powers. What you saw back there was new, I'm surprised I manged to keep control of it." He said, surprised at himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around [Open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next