Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Mmm Pastries [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

Mmm Pastries [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Mmm Pastries [closed]   Mmm Pastries [closed] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 pm

It was a beautiful afternoon when Richard entered the bakery, taking in the sights and smells of the place he didn't really go to very often. Today, however, he thought that he would splurge a bit and get some ice cream or something good from the bakery. Hell, he'd get both! It was a good day to do it since he had just recently graduated. He needed to celebrate a little bit. Walking up to the counter, he stopped and backed up a few steps, staring at all of the foods the bakery had to offer. He had absolutely no idea what he was going to get. Everything looked so delicious. With the employee behind the counter simply waiting on him to make a decision, he finally stepped up. "How about... ah, never mind..." he grumbled. This was a very hard decision to make alone.

cue Lynn |D
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: Mmm Pastries [closed]   Mmm Pastries [closed] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:16 pm

She hadn't been doing much, simply heading towards the grocery store with headphones plugged in, humming along to her favorite music as she walked. Normally, she'd hated going shopping for such basic things, but sadly, with her friends and most of her roommates graduated and gone, there wasn't much else for her to do. Honestly, it left her feeling pretty down, but she tried not to tread on it for too long.

Brailynn glanced into each of the shop windows as she walked out of idle curiosity, pausing in her tracks as she thought she'd spotted someone familiar. No way, was that...? The Spring hesitated a moment before quickly backpedaling to the door, slipping inside the building. The bell above the door made a small chime, but he didn't seem to notice, and she was left watching. Lynn had thought he was gone for good. Most never stayed in Beata after graduation. Why was he still here?

She could ask that later though. He appeared to be struggling over what exactly to pick out from the goods behind the glass. Biting back a smile, she walked up behind him as quietly as she could, getting up on her toes and as close to his ear as she could. "I think you should go for the vanilla cake," she muttered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mmm Pastries [closed]   Mmm Pastries [closed] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:42 pm

He had been so entranced in his thought process trying to figure out what the heck he wanted that he barely even noticed the look of annoyance growing on the employee's face as he simply stood there, not to mention the fact that Brailynn had just sneaked up behind him. With a sudden voice in his ear that was definitely not expecting, he jumped away as he was brought back to reality, flopping around for a moment like a fish trying to get away from the sudden voice while trying to keep his balance, stopping immediately once his brain decided to figure out where the voice came from. As soon as he saw it was Lynn, his face lit up all the while turning bright red from embarrassment. How had she managed to sneak up on him like that? Had he really been trying to decide that hard?

"Oh! Hey!" he said, trying to ignore the burning in his cheeks as he straightened himself up and relaxed again. "Interesting to see you here. How have you been?" Honestly, it was really strange not being in the dorms with the other students. He kind of missed all of his suite mates, especially Lynn, and it sucked that he hadn't seen her since he had graduated. He kinda missed her smile...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Mmm Pastries [closed]   Mmm Pastries [closed] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Brailynn had to hold back a snort of laughter as the young man went practically flying backwards, fighting just to keep his balance and falling back on himself. Once she'd managed to composed herself, she saw the red, panicked flush on his face and let a few more giggles escape. She vaguely noticed the worker on the other side of the counter groan and roll their eyes. "Interesting, yeah... It is..." she mused, taking a few steps up closer to him again. She frowned and poked at his chest with mock irritation, her voice and smile gave her away though. "I go to school here though. What about you? I thought you'd went and left town, Mr. Sanford."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mmm Pastries [closed]   Mmm Pastries [closed] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:35 pm

"Me? Skip town? The thought might have occurred to me..." he muttered, giving her a small smirk. "But had you been at graduation you would have known that I'm actually staying around for a little while. Becoming my own person. Living the dream as a guardian of the school!" he joked, throwing his arms out to exaggerate the sarcasm in his voice. It certainly wasn't a dream of his, but it was a start for now. Better than what he had in mind which was absolutely no idea what to do after graduation. "You didn't answer my question about how you've been, though."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Mmm Pastries [closed]   Mmm Pastries [closed] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:02 pm

A small flush of pink flushed across her cheeks as he spoke. Although it really wasn't that big of a deal, she found herself slightly embarrassed be his words. "But, I thought... You never said..." Oh God, Lynn couldn't let herself get so flustered over this. She bit her lip, having forgotten about his question. "How have I been?" The girl repeated, muttering quietly before suddenly snapping back up to full attention, her hands on her hips. "I've been bored! And lonely! And maybe a little - ... I didn't think I'd see you ever again, but you've been here donut shopping the whole time?!" Maybe she was coming off a little more upset than she really was. More than anything, she was excited and relieved, but she still hid her smile, crossing her arms and looking the other way. "Not cool, Richard..." She said, having to physically hide her laugh now, putting her hand over her mouth as if she'd might cry at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmm Pastries [closed]   Mmm Pastries [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mmm Pastries [closed]
Page 1 of 1