Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Arrival [Coooon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Vincent waved at the younger sister as his way of saying bye, then followed Aspen out the door. Once they were out the door, a wave of relief washed over him. Well it was a small wave. It felt a bit awkward for him. Being in a house like that without meeting the father.. but if he expressed these concerns then Aspen would most likely call him silly. He decided it was best to ignore it for now.

"I have never been horseback riding before. And I bet it does. Living in the city for all of your life kind of prevents you from doing stuff like that." Not to mention being poor for most of his life, so they couldn't afford extra activities outside of school activities and what not. Unless you were Magic which he found something to do himself. Vincent just kind of hung out with his friends for entertainment which would explain why the younger brother was better at socializing. The boy was taking from his thoughts when Aspen motioned him forward, telling him the subway was in that direction. He nodded, and followed the girl to the area.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:09 pm

The subway was busy as ever.

People were seen everywhere moving quickly as they tried too catch the train too the next station. There were young people, old people, kids, couples. There was about every type of person you could think up of and a majority of them you can find here at the substation. The thought of losing Vincent at the station had worried her and she turned and grabbed his hand grasping onto it tightly. She didn't want too lose the summer in another country.. Germans were typically unfriendly towards tourists and were quick too frustrate. Vincent would probably be hopeless if he got lost here he wouldn't know what too do. Aspen had glanced around and looked back over towards the long haired boy. "Soooo we need to get our tickets first." Aspen had said thinking outloud.. as her grasp tightened around him.

Using your power here was also useless it was too big of a risk of having someone notice you. "Don't get lost" The blonde had joked as she lead him forwards and headed towards the ticket machines purchasing two tickets. "Okay so it's going to take like four stops too get to the barn, so you need to stick close." Aspen had said smiling back at Vincent as she gazed around the station again trying not too push past people. "Our first train's over there come on."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:20 pm

A small blush appeared on Vincent's face when Aspen had grabbed his hand. He had been in a subway before, and knew how to stick close to someone, but he didn't bother to bring it up. He rather liked the fact they were holding hands at the moment and would rather not ruin it by bring up how he knew how subways worked. "Four stops? Okay. I can deal with that, and I won't get lost too easily." He said to her. He gave her a reassuring smile just in case.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:26 pm

The doors had flew open of the train and Aspen had pulled Vincent in. Finding seats in a subway was always tough since it always filled up rather quickly. The blonde had glanced around frantically and when she spotted two open seats she practically threw herself and Vincent onto it. Aspen chuckled softly wiping the sweat off her face. Aspen doesn't enjoy standing up too much she would rather be sitting down and be comfortable the autumn had glanced over towards Vincent a smile coming onto her face as she said something. "That was a bit of a hassle wasn't it?" She had said holding onto the handle-bar as she felt the train start too move. The blonde had then checked the time a bit alarmed that the minutes were ticking by she had only figured it was only around 3 but it was truly 5:00pm. "Time is going by fast too!" She sighed a bit overwhelmed as she had leaned back onto her seat. "You jet-lagged or what?" The autumn asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 pm

It wasn't that much of a hassle, felt a bit normal to him anyway. People shoving by people to get into seats, and people practically having to throw themselves across the train to get to a seat. Chicago was a busy place, and people were selfish there, they will literally fight over a train seat, and people would judge as they watched.

When Aspen mentioned the time Vincent couldn't help but check himself, it still felt early for him man.. why did time have to fly by so fast?.. putting away his phone which he used to check the time, the boy looked up at Aspen. "I can't really tell if I feel jet-lagged or not. I never experienced it before. So you will know better than I would." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Explaining jet-lagged was a difficult task too explain she just didn't know how to say it with the right words. Blinking blankly Aspen had stared at her hands deep in thought and trying too focus how too say it without confusing him even more. Moving her bangs out of her eyes the autumn had cleared her throat glancing back at the boy. "Well it's um like.." Aspen had paused practicing what she was going too say in her mind when she was satisifed she nodded too herself. "Basically you're just behind the time where you came from and when its late here you don't feel tired." Aspen had said with a small shrug since Europe was pretty far from north america the times were obviously going too be different.

The train had quickly stopped and unprepared people had went flying although some people were lucky enough too catch the handle bars too not bump into somebody else. Aspen had grabbed her things and had hopped of her seat. "Well come on we have too take one more train and we'll be there." The blonde had left the station with Vincent close behind. The autumn had rubbed her throat realizing that she was thirsty. The blonde had looked back over Vincent giving him a curious look, "You want something I'm a bit thirsty." The autumn said inserting exactly one dollar in coins into the vending machine.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Oh that would make sense.. and jet lagged seemed like a good term for it seeing how they took a plane over here.. They were going to be here for a while so they will most likely get used to the time here.. Then it would be really strange for them going back..

Vincent wasn't swayed by the train stopping. He had deal with subway trains for so long he was used to the whole sudden stop thing. He followed Aspen off the train bumping into some people who tried to get on the train. Yeah, this was very similar to Chicago. People shoving their way on and off the train.. This was normal. One more train? That was good. Gray eyes looked up at Aspen as she messed with the vending machine. "Nah I'm good. Thanks though." He said giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:40 am

The autumn had nodded as she looked back at the vending machine too chose what drink she wanted. She wasn't much of a soda person.. but she wasn't really thirsty too drink some water. She figured that she could drink some soda once and awhile. Her finger had pressed the little button and with a clank a small can of pepsi had fell out of the vending machine. Crouching down, Aspen had reached into the slot where the drink fell. Her hand fishing around in the slot as she searched for the bottle and when she found it she quickly grasped it and pulled it out. The blonde then had stood back up and glanced back over towards Vincent. "Right let's get going!" Aspen had said with a smile as she started to walk towards where their next train would be.

Although when they had arrived the trains doors had closed shut and the train went speeding off into the dark tunnel. "Oh no we missed it!" Aspen had said with a frown, although it was no big deal since it would take at least 10 more minutes for a new train too come back. The blonde had felt slightly guilty if she didn't stop for a drink they would probably be on the train on their way too the barn. "Ugh that was my fault.. sorry." Aspen had said slightly blushing. She then spotted a bench she would rather sit then stand and be in the way of some people that were running all over the place. Walking over towards the bench she had glanced back over too Vincent. "Miss home?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:59 pm

Vincent felt a little disappointed when they had missed their train. He was kind of looking forward to riding a horse, but it was only going to be delayed a couple minutes, so the disappointment soon faded. "It's alright Aspen. If it's anything like Chicago I expect another train to show up in a few minutes or so." He said to her.

When she asked about home, he had to think about it for a second. Which home was she asking about? If she was asking about Chicago then he missed his friends, but not the city itself.. if she was talking about Beata.. then it was kind of hard to seeing how he was here with a good friend of his, so he had no one to miss. "If you are talking about Chicago then no. That place is awful.. but if you are talking about Beat then yeah.. I do just a bit though. I just miss some of my friends there, but I have my good friend right here next to me so it isn't that bad." The Summer said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival [Coooon]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2