Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11752

Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:38 pm

"Ha, yeah, because that makes sense..." Richard muttered. It was true. It did make sense, but he couldn't even think about how someone else with superpowers could make fun of another kid with superpowers over superpowers. But maybe that was just a guess.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10115

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Aleta squinted her eyes and looked back and forth between Louis and Barry. This guy didn't make any sense to her. Was this guy's power reading minds or something? Because that wasn't what Aleta was picking up from the guy. Barry, is power being super speed, is used to things going fast. So maybe instead of being worried about being judged, he was just antsy to get results. Wasn't that it?

The girl shrugged. "Maybe meditating isn't working for him, ya' know." Aleta gave Louis a pointed look. "It may not work for this guy." A thumb pointed over at Barry, and the other hand was on her hip. At that moment, she realized she didn't know his name. Instead, the dark haired girl gestured over to him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:35 am

"No, I'm not worried about being judged. I'm just used to everything going pretty fast when it comes to me. That's all." he said to Louis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2