Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Barry walked out into the courtyard for the billionth time this month. He had really taken Louis' advice to heart. He picked out his spot again and sat cross-legged. He began meditating silently, eyes closed. He still wasn't good at keeping still, because relaxing was hard for him. Occasionally his eye would twitch or an arm would move slightly. However, he was in a deep trance within five minutes. He could hear nothing going on around him. Anybody could come up to him and scare him *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10115

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Aleta stared at the boy with a look of complete confusion. What was he doing? Just sitting there. He looked silly. Honestly. "Why are you sitting around?"She asked, leaning forward to get a closer look at him. Was he sleeping? What an idiot. If he was going to be sleeping, he should be sleeping in his dorm room. Not out in the courtyard. Eyes narrowed, she took a few hesitant steps toward the boy, sticking her foot out to tap his knee, before backing off, unsure if she got his attention. "Hey. Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Barry, completely unaware of anything, jumped off the ground when the girl had nudged him. He looked at her. "Wha..?" he asked, a little startled. He was now lying on the ground, propping himself up with his arms. "I was just meditating." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11752

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Richard was just walking through when he saw Barry and a girl he'd never seen before talking (sort of) in the middle of the courtyard. Interested, the blond walked over to them, giving them both a wave as he looked down at Barry. "Meditating? Too stressed out or something?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Meditating? What was the point of that? Making yourself slowly fall asleep, but not letting it fully go. So you'd be sleeping or day dreaming sitting up. That seemed dumb. Take a nap or something. The approach of another boy caught her attention, it seemed like they knew each other. She glanced between the two with an unimpressed look. She had been told it was her her resting face. Which Aleta was cool with, as that was her emotion half the day. "Sounds boring." The girl commented.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:27 am

Barry chuckled at Richard's comment. "Something like that." he said. He turned to speak to both of them. "I'm meditating because one of the newer students, Louis something-or-other, helped me figure out my metabolism problem. But yeah, it does help out with some recent stress I've been having."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Louis was talking to the birds about upcoming school events when they fluttered away after hearing people were close. He went towards the sound and saw the boy her had helped earlier and a couple other students. He walked up calmly, his hands in his pockets and chuckled. "So is my advise working for ya?" he gave a warm smile to the boy and then looked at the other two. "Boring, you say?" he raised a curious eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Richard just nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders. Hey, whatever worked for him. Meditation definitely wasn't something that Richard had ever really though about doing. To be honest, he was pretty sure he didn't have the patience for it. He felt like he would sit down and instantly fall asleep or start thinking about something else and not end up meditating at all. When Louis walked up, Richard turned his attention to him and listened to what he had to say. In some ways, he agreed with the girl about it sounding boring.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Aleta gave the new comer a sideways glance, recognizing him from the gym. "Yes. Boring. You might as well sleep." Crossing her arms, the girl looked back at the boy on the ground. Head tilted, she gave Barry a questioning look. "Has it worked for you?" The thought of sitting doing nothing made her sleepy, at the thought of it, a yawn escaped her mouth. Eyes lazily glanced at Richard, then back at Barry.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:30 am

Barry shrugged. "Ehhh... I guess it does help, but, me being me, I was kinda hoping it'd have quicker results." he said, letting a yawn escape him. Yawns were contagious, especially with him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 pm

"Well if it makes you want to sleep, then sleep. Is sleeping peaceful for you?" he asked wondering what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:10 pm

"Well, when you're always moving so fast, I can see why you'd want it to work quicker," Richard commented, shifting his weight from one foot to the other while crossing his arms in front of him. Looking between Louis and Aleta, the blond slightly rolled his eyes. Were they really talking about sleep?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Aleta turned back to the boy, eyes narrowed in confusion. "I'm not the one meditating, and no not really. It just makes me lazy." Shaking the tired feeling from her body, the girl found herself asking about what he wanted to change. "Results for what?" The fallen angel-esk student watched him yawn, and she felt another yawn coming. Unwilling to yawn again, she clenched her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Barry shook his head. "It was peaceful for me, but lately it's been a lot of restless dreams and such." he explained to Louis. He turned to Aleta. "You know how my gift is super speed, right? Well, my body isn't the only thing that goes fast. My thoughts, my healing, and equivalently, my metabolism. That means I'm always needing something to eat, especially after a run. Thankfully, the meditation is working so I don't have to eat as often, but it'd be nice if it could go faster." he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:59 pm

"Maybe because you are still worried. Worried that it might not work or that others will judge you." he said calmy. "Apparently something is still on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]   Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Metabolism Ex Machina the Second [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next