Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Cliché Intro Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Lotte jotted down her answer, nodding in an understanding way. She had enough room for one question.
"Any last comments? Expectations?" asked Lotte, once again prepping to go into super sonic writing mode. I do not know what to write here. Seriously. For some weird reason I ran out of things to make Lotte randomly think about. I am usually good at that. God dammit. Oh well; this has filled up the post quite nicely. It actually looks very long now. Oh, that sounded wrong. Shit. Why hasn't this ended yet? Oh, there we g--
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

Beautiful post, Jayson. <3
The young woman looked thoughtful for a few moments longer, seriously mulling that over. Well, yes, she expected to kick ass, be sexy, and take names (because it was completely in her blood) - and well... See if she could get help to solve that little problem of hers... She bit her lip, but shook her head, "No, not really." she offered in a expressionless manner, shrugging. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 am

Lotte jotted down 'N/A' with a little frown. She would have liked the page to be a bit lnger, but had no more questions to ask the girl in front of her. "No, nothing else." she said, putting the notepad in her bag. "Though...would you mind if I took a picture of you?"
She was more respectful about her photography ever since the incident with Kimply and Montare. Montare....the name was bitter, and she cringed slightly, though it was hardly noticeable to other people.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 am

"So long it doesn't involve duck faces." She said with half-a-smile, having taken so many pictures with her photogenic friends back home, it was an overdone ritual for her. Still, since this was serious buiz, she lifted her old, oversized cap up so you could see her face and smiled for the camera. And while it had been subtle, Brailynn was a very observant girl - noticing Lotte cringe. She made a mental note of that, another thing to ask her later.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 am

Lotte backed up a little, raising her trusty camera to her face and gripping it with both hands on either side. "Saaaay Newspaper." said Lotte, giggling at her bad joke before pressing the button atop the device. A short flash erupted from the light above the lens, and the picture was taken. She let the camera fall around her neck once more, and beamed.
"Alright. Ethel and I will give you the tour I promised you." she said, waving her hand for the girl to follow. Ethel had already started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 pm

Brailynn relaxed herself when the all-clear was given. She'd have to make sure to grab a few copies whenever this newspaper was printed. The young woman glanced back at the girl with the black hair, wondering if she'd follow as well, before going after Lotte - her steps quick and light on her toes. "Alright," She said, her gaze traveling around as they walked, "So, you got any advice for the new girl?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Lotte walked in slow but long steps, thinking up anything to tell the girl. When she finally thought up a few things, she lowered a finger that she had put to her chin.
"Always study, make a lot of friends, and stay away from men with tails." said the girl with a halfhearted giggle. Ethel nodded in confirmation, walking behind Brailynn and examining the girl. She was almost like a computer, scanning the new person to see if she fit well enough to be Lotte's friend. Ethel was on her guard since the incident at the pool. She had promised to protect Lotte when they had first made a bond, and she wasn't going to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Brailynn raised an eyebrow, "Men with tails...?" She repeated aloud in wonder. Well, that was different. The girl couldn't help but shake the eerie feeling that she was being watched, even pausing a moment to spin around and see if anyone was behind her - she had assumed it was that girl from before, but there was nothing but air. For some reason, Ethel hadn't come to her mind and she tried to shrug it off. She lightly placed her fingers on the wooden doors when they reached it, smiling. How real.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

"Don't ask. You'll know one when you see one." said Lotte quietly. As they walked through the frontal area of the school, Lotte announced: "Oh yeah! We are currently in the courtyard. It is like a park placed in front of the school, and a lot of students spend hours out here doing homework and talking with people." stated the girl, looking around at all the lightposts and trees and benches. It was really a cozy area, despite it's vast size.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Luna watched them, wondering if she should follow... Why not...? she muttered to herself. She followed, quite a few paces behind. A chill ran up the girls spine, yet she had no clue why... Letting her black hair free from her braid, it wrapped around her, and it seemed to get longer. Well, that was the usual effects of a braid, right? Luna kept muttering things to herself, like how the school was huge, that it seemed a little odd... but she heard a lot of chatter, even when she heard Lotte say 'Watch for men with tails' alright, something had to be up.

ooc: I AM RUNNING OUT OF FREAKING IDEAS. Also, nice thing you did there. *looks for when I last posted*
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:12 pm

She looked rather off-put with this answer, giving Lotte a strange look and brushing a few blonde strands behind her ear. Still, she quietly followed the girl through, being amazed at the vast clearing. What kind of a school had it's own, practical park right in its own yard? She had heard it was big, but... "This is amazing." She said, looking at all the people - the fountains, all the flowers. Brailynn continued looking around as she started to speak to her guide again, "Hey, you know someone here named Jason - Or Jayden?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Upon hearing Jace's name, Lotte's face turned a light red, though she didn't know why. It was strange how her face heated up, and it perplexed and confused her, yet she ignored it and simply nodded.
"Yeah. Jace is a friend of mine, and I've met Jayden once or twice." answered Lotte with a smile, as they walked up to the front door of Beata's main schoolbuilding. "Why, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Brailynn gave the shorter girl a curious look, but smiled softly and said nothing. She nodded, stopping with Lotte in front of the main doors. "Yeah." Lynn answered, "They're really good, old friends. I never saw them much in person, - but I guess that's changing now, huh?" Well, more like part of the family - cousins, sorta. Still, the idea of seeing them again put a bright look on her face. The young woman knew them already. And now Lotte, too. She wouldn't be the lonely new kid for long~.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Lotte opened the doors of the school, stepping into the Grand Hall (right?). "Here we are. The school itself." said the girl, walking a few steps in. "There isn't really anything special here. It is a bit repetitive. You'll have to get your roster and personally see your classes, but I'll take you to the library if you'd like." she suggested, crossing her hands behind her back and smiling sweetly. She straightened her skirt a little, and looked around the hall.

It was bustling with students, either going to clubs, coming from clubs, going to their dorms, or just doing homework and hanging out. There were a lot of things to do on campus, and therefore much of the students had places to be. Lotte liked this kind of lifestyle. You can rest and relax, or enjoy yourself. Besides some...issues, she really enjoyed this school.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Luna looked around... Well, she seemed unwelcome in this tour... She felt so much like it... Well, she could leave... Nice way to fail at making friends, but she would be alright. She'd stay for a few more minutes, then slip away. Her decision was final. Looking around, she decided to make herself present with Brailynn later. She'd like to be her friend, but that was for later.

ooc: As I said, no ideas. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cliché Intro Topic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next