Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Cliché Intro Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Lotte walked up to the lunch lady hoping that Brailynn liked tuna. She bought two sandwich with it in it for her and the girl, getting past the grumpy woman who gave it to her, and arrived at the table Brailynn was sitting at in five minutes. She handed her the sandwich, and awkward smile on her face. Not much people liked the fish, but Lotte loved anything seafood. She didn't know why, but it all tasted unique and nice to her. It could have been because her family was a long line of fisherman, this line breaking with her as an only child and a girl. Fisherwoman didn't really appeal to Lotte, especially in the modern days where such a job seemed obsolete.

Lotte sat down at the table, pulling a seat up for Ethel, who sat as well. She examined her sandwich, before taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Brailynn said nothing as she took the sandwich from the girl's hands, quietly setting it down and glaring at it; it was kind of comical how she poked at it - as if at any moment it'd come to life and bite her back. "Thanks." She mumbled, finally tearing off a piece and taking a bite. Lynn watched as she pulled a chair out for her ghost friend. "Must be nice, always having a sister around." She muttered, just testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Lotte took in what she said for a few moments, and shrugged. "Being at each other's side twenty four seven has it's pros and cons." she said, Ethel giving a small nod. Lotte smiled though. "We are best friends, though, and I wouldn't pick any other person to follow me around for the rest of my life."
She took another bite of her sandwich, eyeing Lynn do the same. So she did at least tolerate tuna. That was nice. If she had been repulsed by it, Lotte wouldn't have felt bad for making a bad call. She had thought about just going with ham, which everyone likes, but....she reaaally wanted tuna ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cliché Intro Topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4