Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Prayers please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

Prayers please Empty
PostPrayers please

Okay so tomorrow I face the toughest day of the year my first day as fresh-meat ;w;

Originally I thought I start school on Wednesday but Freshman start school 2 days earlier then regular highschoolers and since my brother is a senior this year and he starts Wednesday I thought I started that day too but when I asked my brother about it he gave me the most dumb-founded look ever. So yeah I start school on Monday and my schedule is already crazy without it ;w;

My mother is crazy and never wants me at the house idek why. But shes forcing me to do Tennis and Kendo when I'm already busy with cheerleading, clubs, tutor and schoolwork >:CCCCC So I will pretty much have no time what so ever to post including on weekends because I tutor on Saturdays and Sundays and I also have a social life so I really don't know how all that's gonna work out.

My practices are usually around 1 hour long, so from like 4;30 - 5;30 but I do have other things too do after practices are over like Study-groups and clubs (Tennis and Keno) So at the latest I should be home around 10;30 too 11? So that really leaves no time for me too possssstttttt DDDDDD8 Since I do have to do the same thing everyday on my weekdays, and not to mention all the homework you have to do in highschool, plz pray that I won't fail any of my classes.

Although I have heard of a computer club during lunch so If I have time I'll go there and type some posts during my lunch hour but that's only about 40 minutes long, I'll most likely be on the chatbox when Im doing some homework most likely not though since my parents are becoming stricter about my online life they want me to limit that and spend some time out in the sun ;D [strike]Horrible right?? DDD8[/strike] I can't stress this enough I feel bad enough already when someone is waiting for me to post but the day I have the most time on is probably Thursdays because all I need to do is my cheer practice and my tutor which would take about 2 hours max and I do a decent amount of school-work at my tutors so I should be pretty free that night.

ANYWAYS this turned out to be ubber long but I'm sorry in advance for my inactivity really am DDD8
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Prayers please :: Comments

Bloop
Re: Prayers please
Post Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:50 pm by Bloop
*sniffs*

FRESH MEAT!  

>:3
Echo
Post Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:21 pm by Echo
Have fun, wishing you no luck~
Crystal
Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:49 pm by Crystal
Thankfully there wasnt that homework in the first week so Im just doing Cheer for right now Im still not sure when I do my tutor probably sometime this week or next week I do start tennis in two weeks tho so im pretty free 8D
Echo
Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:39 pm by Echo
Haha... high school is a pain.
Crystal
Post Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:35 pm by Crystal
So like my mom kind of threw my phone and it broke haha.. so im off beata and skype for a little while probably into mid-october or september kind of got myself into deep shit might even be sent off too boarding school :'D So yeah im off the internet and cant really do anything ;ww; sorry everyone I might sneak on once and awhile but I can not post.
Shadow
Post Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:15 pm by Shadow
I hope it gets better D; good luck with everything ;w;
Crystal
Post Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 pm by Crystal
another update; I do see myself losing my fun on rping on beata Idk why and I've been busy practically going out every single day and just chilling with friends as we watch netflix I kind of just lost interest im rarely on the box now and rarely on skype too I actually am going to delete it.

I see my moms point life is short and I dont want to spend it just by staring at a bright computer screen so Imma live it see how that goes and maybe I'll come back c:

This is probably the last time you'll hear from me from awhile see ya everyone loveeee youuu.
Post  by Sponsored content

Prayers please

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: