Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Talking... Yeah.. Talking...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Magic didn't even blink when Aspen charged toward him. He didn't even flinch or move as the fist came into contact with his face. It was strong, and it stung a little bit, but Magic had been taking hits for so long he didn't really feel anything anymore. His smile faded though. He watched the teary eyed girl back up. And he just gave her and uncaring look. "If my brother warned you of anything, then it would be best to believe him. I warned you guys as well. He is just scared that one of you will end up hurt one day. He knows what I'm truly capable of." Magic said kind of explaining the situation.

The winter boy shoved his hands into his pockets. Since he was still very much pissed off a the moment he didn't really care about what he said. "He asked me to talk, and lead me out here because he knew full well that things could have gotten violent. It started out as a warning, telling me to be more careful then one thing lead to another and hidden feelings surfaced." He said basically explaining the situation but didn't take the blame for starting the fight. He just held a blank expression then spoke up once again. "I'm guessing Lamia never told you guys that I broke her arm with just one punch that day in the gym.. I wonder what would have happened if I actually hit Aspen instead cause I was going for her upper chest.. Of course then I didn't really know what I was doing.. Nor could I do much to stop it.. Thats why I ignored you guys when you spoke to me." He said hinting that what just happened he was fully in control of what he was doing.

Vince crossed his arms over his chest as his brother spoke. He looked at over to Aspen, basically with a 'see?' look. Once his brother was done talking he then spoke up. "You forgot to mention that you started the fight. Or rather you didn't want to mention it." Vince said. He knew that things were cooled off a little bit, he could speak now. Though there was still a chance of his brother punching his face off. Though it seemed like there was something that Magic was planning. He couldn't tell what was going through his sibling's head but he knew something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Aspen had felt herself tense with anger, was Magic really this senseless? If he really was this dangerous why didn't he do anything too make himself better? If he did really care for anyone he would seek out help not just sneak away from everyone so he could freak out on his own. "Whats wrong with you! If you really can't control yourself get help! Because of you Lamia has hurt herself countless times and if it wasn't for Barry bringing her to the infirmary who knows what would of happened!" She knew her words were harsh but Magic had to hear this there will always be people where ever you turned you can never run away you just had too become brave and face up to the situation.

She didn't know why he was bothering to explain was he just trying to make things worse for himself "If things were that bad you wouldn't just stay quiet, how would we know??! Were you're friends you can't keep things like that from us! If things are that bad you could kill anyone not just us a totally stranger! Do you really wanna be feared and be thought of as a monster? Because if you stay like this you'll only become worse then.. t-then you really will become a monster!" Aspen had ignored instead she focused on knocking some sense into Magic.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8487

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Barry was dumbstruck. He didn't know what to do. He stared as Aspen punched Magic in the face and then began yelling at him some more. "Uhh.. Aspen? I would be careful if I were you." he said, tense in case things got ugly again. The fact that Magic started this fight on his own free will just didn't register inside Barry.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Magic clenched his teeth, letting the anger show on his face again. "Every time I have hurt Lamia it was on accident!" He quieted his voice again. He never meant to hurt her. He never meant to hurt any of them. He knew what would have happened if Barry wasn't there Vincent would have been knocked out, and Magic would have carried him to the infirmary. Lamia wouldn't have needed to do a thing. He narrowed his eyes. "You can't get help for a personality Aspen.." He said. It wasn't a disease that caused this it was just him being him. He had been trying to change for a while but more stuff came up as failures rather then successes.

"And if I have even tried to talk to you or even as so much as looked at you that day I would have hit you. I would have hurt you. I was staying quiet for your safety. I only reacted when Barry touched my shoulder. I was trying so hard to keep myself from doing something." He gave her a cold glare. "Fine.. If you want to know the truth then I will tell you. I have almost killed a few kids when I was younger and lost my best friend because of it. I was just defending myself from the bullies. My friend kept me from fighting the bullies, and taught me to treat like a proper situation. I was forced to go to a different school from my friend. I started picking up fighting and got better over time. Arguments at home picked up too.. Eventually it got to the point where I enjoyed fighting. I never really went home anymore because of all the arguments I would get into there. I enjoyed the fighting more and more with each passing day. I broke bones, I would make people lose a lot of blood. I would do anything to win. I have been like that for so long it's hard for me to change. There really isn't anything that can help me except for myself."

He was a bit thankful that Barry gave the autumn girl a warning about being careful around him. "And I would listen to Barry because I still extremely pissed off at the moment. Who knows what will happen if I just snap.." He really wanted to be alone at the moment. He wanted to get away from it all. He needed to calm down and recollect his thoughts. But that wasn't going to happen with Aspen yelling in his face.

Vince finally stepped up, and grabbed Aspen by the shoulders from behind, and moved her away from his brother a little bit. The truth had finally come out. Though Mason didn't explain though whole story he got the basic details of it. Every bit of it was true. They were finally seeing his brother for who he truly was. It may have messed up the relationships a little bit, but at least they weren't living some beautiful lie. Vince was slightly relieved that Magic didn't specifiy that the arguments had been with their mother, and Vince always took mother's side, and never once defended his brother.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Barry listened as Magic explained things and... something inside his brain clicked. He's had a weird feeling about the Winter for awhile now, ever since that time in the gym. He looked at Sound Man strangely. Suddenly, there was something... familiar about him. But he couldn't place it just yet. The feeling that he and Magic were somehow connected began rising inside him. Blurry memories of his childhood began rushing past his mind so fast he had no time to process them. God, he hadn't thought about his childhood since, well, his childhood ended, actually.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:11 pm

How naïve was Magic being? Well she couldn't say much because most people thought she was very naïve as well but this was completely pathetic. "How many times are you planning too hurt Lamia by 'accident.'" Aspen had said her eyebrows furrowing, didn't Magic know? anyone could see it how much Lamia had cared about him it was obvious she had feelings. "And what if your accident ends up killing her one day! What then? You do care what happens to her don't you?" Personalities do change, but over time people can become more mature or more immature and they can also become more confident, anything can happen if you just give a person time, and being around friends makes you change she was sure of it. "Sure you can! You can get help from your friends, don't be so stupid Magic." She said narrowing her eyes as she squinted at the winter.

She didn't interrupt when he began explaining his child-hood, it made sense why he was like this. He hung out with the wrong type of people and did wrong things, fighting for training was fine but fighting for fun? It was messed up she never knew Magic went through something like this. He really did need help from somebody although something about his words gave the autumn an uneasy feeling like he enjoyed seeing someone bleed or breaking someones bones. The blonde had ignored her dorm-mates warnings and smiled simply towards Magic, feeling quite sorry for him. "I told you didn't I? I'm not afraid of you, after all I am your friend."

Aspen blinked when she felt someone touch her shoulder, she snatched away from Vincent's grip she knew that he was just defending her and himself but it wasn't right how he just started fighting right away he should of at least have talked some sense into him even more so since he knew what had happened in Magics past. Although she only watched Magic as she stood a distance away. "When you kill someone by accident it's called third-degree murder do you really wanna stay the same way as you are and happen to kill someone by accident then be sent to jail for life?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Jail, huh? If he was told that back in Chicago he just would have laughed. He was almost tempted to do it now. But planning to hurt Lamia? He never planned those. He tried to avoid her when he goes into those states, and tries to avoid everyone. Yet they somehow manage to find him every time. He was thankful that she was still considering herself his friend but he really needed to get away from everyone at this point in time. He was just getting more pissed off by the moment.

"You don't realize that if you try to help me in those situations I won't hold back. Even though you are my friend, I still won't stop. Lamia has been the only one who has been able to snap me out of those moments. It's better to just let me blow it off myself, and let me take care of it so you don't end up hurt." Magic let out as sigh. He kept his cold look on his face, his whole posture showed he was closing himself off from the group and conversation. He had his arms crossed and every now and then he backed up a little bit. "And as for being afraid of me? Well you should be.." He said before he turned around and dashed off into the woods, using sound to assist in speed. He made sure that he went different directions to make sure Barry couldn't follow.

Vince blinked as he watched his brother leave. A pang of sadness hit him. This was somewhat his fault, but there wasn't much he could do about it now to change it. "He will be back.. Just give him some time.." The younger brother said to the other two. He was kind of surprised the Magic stayed around as long as he did. And Apparently he was just planning to get away why didn't he notice sooner? He looked up at the other two. "We should go back.. You can try to search for him but you won't find him.." Vince said.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Barry watched as Magic left. This time, he didn't feel like following him. He still had that weird feeling that he was connected to the Winter somehow. He nodded wordlessly and waited for Aspen and Vincent to start heading back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking... Yeah.. Talking...   Talking... Yeah.. Talking... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking... Yeah.. Talking...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2