Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Visit (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10064

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:16 am

It had been a long time since she had seen her friend in the woods. She'd lured him out to the lake to enjoy the sun and the cool water, but he was being a little stubborn. "Come out and enjoy the nice weather!" she'd said, to no avail. Amelia didn't want to force him out using her power, he deserved to live, in an ironic way. You see, her friend has been dead for almost a year. With her dedication she'd stopped him from decomposing, and improved the strength of her gift in the process. Using Gloria from the tournament for practice hadn't been too bad either.

After ten minutes of encouraging, her friend emerged, four legs and all. This was Harold. Harold was a buck shot just the year before; who was found just in time to be reanimated by Amelia herself. His sharp hooves sank into the soft mud surrounding the lake, irritating him to no end. But the water, it looked so.. inviting. If he went in, nothing would try to eat him, being dead and all. Without a word he jumped in and began splashing about. A figure approached in the distance. Unsure, he called out to Amelia with a whiney grunt, and pulled himself out of the water.

"Who..?" She didn't really need the audible cue, being in his head and all, but appreciated the thought. The tiny girl turned to face whoever was walking over.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:32 pm

"Reanimated a deer did ya?" Destiny asked as she emerged from the brush of the forest followed by the walking skeleton, Juan. Destiny looked over at the deer, and studied it. It was still in nice condition. It still had a wound, but it was nicely preserved. The decaying process was almost stopped except for a few things but it shouldn't be an issue. "You did a good job preserving it." The necromancer remarked.

Then she looked back to the puppeteer herself. "Amelia right?" The white haired girl asked. She remembered working with the girl in the mastery class before the tournament but that was a while ago. It was a good training session that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:50 pm

The lakeside seemed eerie and quiet, almost on the point of creepy - a stark contrast of the school's bustling students rushing around to get whatever or do whatever they could before summer break was over and they had to attend classes again. Birds chirped around, singing their own little tunes, and faint laughter and shouts could be heard from the campus. With a deep breath, he take a sharp intake of air, unable to feel the familiar twinge of aromatic pine. The problems with being dead. Beata really was scenic, Hieta wouldn't deny that. But the only reason he was coming out was because of the fact that supposedly, someone else was out here. Otherwise, he wouldn't ever have thought about coming out to the forest on a normal circumstance - most people already didn't notice him and the forest was only made murkier by his appearance.

It almost reminded him of the Frontier trip, being out here. Almost as peaceful as it was completely eerie; the lake's surface was crystal clear. Goddamn that trip was dumb. Hieta wouldn't deny it - he had thought something was off the moment they arrived, and it turns out he was right in the end, much to his disappointment. He didn't necessarily trust the faculty quite yet, but since the elderly couple had originally went here, it was only best for his sister for now. And that stupid Goatman, he knew it was there. And yet he was stupid enough not to tell anyone until he had "proof". Where the hell was he going to get proof? He had failed to do his job, and honestly, he would've killed himself if he wasn't already dead.

Voices on the other side of the lake... Crimson eyes glanced over and he could see Amelia and Destiny. Fellow people who had somewhat decent control of the dead. Shaking his head, Hieta walked over with long strides, a standoffish atmosphere emanating from him. His gaze followed the deer - an undead, basically? - and narrowed. Breaking the rules of life wasn't exactly the greatest thing. He still regretted making the contract, but it was only for Nicola's sake at the time. "You two seem to be bringing the dead back to life more often than necessary."
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:27 pm

A smile found its way to her face. Someone she knew! "I'm sure he appreciates it. How's he doing?" she said cheerfully, motioning to Juan. Harold fidgeted, wary of the newcomers. Especially the dead one. He understood why he was "alive" now, but the skeleton wasn't being controlled by Amelia. This didn't make sense at all.

The student put a comforting hand on his side. "Yep. And you're Destiny. Nice to see you again." The buck seemed to have calmed down considerably, and had laid at the water's edge. Still, he kept a large, round eye focused on the pair. Being dead himself, he couldn't help but notice the third student and got to his hooves again. So many new humans around was making him uncomfortable.

Amelia picked up on this and "borrowed" the ungulate's eyes to discover what it was. Oh, so that's what Hieta looked like. She nearly rolled her own eyes at his comment. "He seems to enjoy it." Harold snorted in response, pawing at the mud.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Destiny rolled her eyes. "Jaun comes to life on his own sometimes, and besides I asked permission before I ever brought him back. Also Juan is doing what he wants at the moment which is following me around." The necromancer said, [color=firebrick]"Besides, it's kind of what I do. So the limit of necessary doesn't apply to me.

The white hair girl turned back to Amelia, "Juan is doing fine, still being the his same old self. I honestly don't really know what he does half the time. His bones have gotten stronger thouhgh, which is good." She explained the the puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:54 pm

"I am sure they are fine with it," his gaze hardening a little before his head gave a shake. Hieta looked only a bit uncomfortable, before letting out a soft 'hmph'. Eyeing the others wearily, he only half-felt that he was just a third wheel here - the other half was that he was already used to it. Destiny was around that he could at least be seen, but that didn't mean he was still exactly noticed by others. Being dead was suffering. Leaning against a close-by tree, his arms folded over themselves, his gaze locked onto the revived buck, before shifting towards the other two girls. As fortunate as he was that Nicola wasn't the only one who could see him now, there was just something completely wrong about messing with the laws of nature. The dead shouldn't be coming back to life, regardless. "I see my comment is going ignored."

The corners of his mouth turned wryly into a smirk, but his tone was clipped and his expression was indifferent. As irritated as he seemed, there was just that small glint of humor in his eyes. Of course, he could see why people didn't want to talk to him at times. Red eyes? He practically had a permanent death glare on his face and was to others, bad-tempered.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:29 pm

The deer approached slowly, warily, towards the skeleton and sniffed. He smelled a whole lot like dirt, that was for sure. If he could frown he would have. Amelia had simply flipped a switch in her mind, he was doing whatever he wished. Unimpressed with the scent, he trotted to the necromancer and did the same.

The girl watched the creature and thought of the comment. Was Harold actually okay with this? She knew he wasn't actually sentient, and therefore wouldn't think about it, but it bothered her slightly. Amelia raised her voice, still gazing at the deer. "It usually only happens out of pity, right after death," eyes focused on the bullet hole in his chest. "Then it becomes a loop; I don't want them to have to die again." She could only imagine what it must be like for her little "puppets". It was sick, but she couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Destiny nodded. She understood what Amelia was talking about. Not really paying the deer any mind. "That doesn't really effect me anymore.. I got used to seeing death, and seeing souls everywhere so.. I understand what it was like though." Destiny said. She knew about her powers since she was young. It was actually Juan that helped her awaken them. It didn't really tire the necromancer out when it came to summoning minions, but when it comes to life-force thats when it took a serious toll.

Red eyes glanced over to Hieta, "Juan is the only one I use on a regular basis. All of the others are only a one time use thing and are usually already decayed skeletons, which are usually animals. They help me for a moment before they are soon returned to wherever they came from. Juan would probably be the only human skeleton I will use except for during the tournament when it's all an illusion." She didn't really know why she was explaining this. She was a Necromancy, bring things back to life was her thing, as well as stealing life-force. It was just part of her life, she didn't really care that other people found it sick or gross they needed to get used to it if they wanted to hang out with her, because usually wherever she went Juan was wither her.

Juan just stood there like the good skeleton he was, but he was about ready to go into a sassy stance if needed. He really was one sassy skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Hieta jerked his head towards the lake, crimson eyes focused on the crystal clear surface. He simply slumped back onto the tree further, trying to feign boredom, but he was still listening to what Destiny said with intent curiosity. A small sigh escaped his throat, and what came next was rather harsh, from lack of actual concern, "I never said it was a bad thing." The smirk on his face was rather smug, but he just gave a shrug, only slightly irritated. "Being stuck as an undead is simply a fate I do not wish on anyone else." He knew that the other two wouldn't ever actually play with life as if it were a toy, but their powers... it was easy to see it happening.

OOC;; Sorry for the short post. .w.;; I wasn't sure what to write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit (Open)   A Visit (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit (Open)
Page 1 of 1