Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Louis's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Louis's Journal  Empty
PostSubject: Louis's Journal    Louis's Journal  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:18 am

Day 4:
I arrived at Beata Academy not long ago. I mean, I like it except for the fact that most people will snap at you if you even glance at them. So I've made friends with a pair of Blue Jays that live in a Courtyard Tree. They have been around for a while so they know (and tell more) about the school than even the students. I went to this party in the Autumn Dorms. which I was kinda late to, but it was insane. There was a nude guy having a mental breakdown and people were passed out and drunk. I was actually glad I was late or I might have been pulled into that madness.

((will add more soon))
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Louis's Journal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis's Journal    Louis's Journal  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Day 7:
Well, life has been pretty much...well, not to exciting. I'm glad I have at least not gotten into any fights or caused any trouble. I met this guy named Luce and this nice girl...oh whats her name? I forgot. Anyway, I had a nice time chatting with them and hope I get to help the girl with her gifts. She looks like she could use a calm, helping hand around. I have seeing this grey squirrel around campus and want to try to chat with it, but it's too shy. I haven't seen any other squirrels like it before, so I wonder where it's from....
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Louis's Journal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis's Journal    Louis's Journal  EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:49 pm

8/15/2035

I got excepted into Summer. I like it, cause for the most part, it's pretty peaceful. I got a call from my sister Pepper and she said she will be joining Beata and arriving soon from our family home. Our parents are almost always on business trips I'm excited for her cause I know living with just us brothers at home can get annoying. Lets just hope she doesn't cause any trouble with her "gift". Sometimes I have gotten jealous of her because mine is so bland compared to her's but now I have accepted it. I have gotten really close to making friends with the grey squirrel, tho he is still really cautious of humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Louis's Journal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis's Journal    Louis's Journal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis's Journal
Page 1 of 1