Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hiding away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:04 am

Montare sat at the back of the library, thinking. He came here to hopefully avoid contact with anyone. Thanks to the rumors his reputation was not good at all. He had a book open to make it appear as though he was readind in case someone did pass by without him noticing. Montare constantly eyed the door so he would likely know if anyone came in so he could avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11290

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 am

Wren stood in the door way, a camera pressed in her hand and a look of focus in her eye. It had gotten slightly warmer and the girl had decided to escape the heat by taking pictures... in the library? Sure it was a strange place to be taking pictures, but Wren wanted to experement with different items and different angles.
Click, click, click! The Brit was scratching her brain to come up with new ideas and when she spotted the boy reading she bounced over. Smiling at him, she took a seat opposite from his position at the table. "Hello, I'm Wren," She started, holding out a pale hand. "I'm one of the people in charge of the pictures for the newspaper, and I was wondering if you would mind posing for me?" Sure, it might have been creepy to the boy she had never met, but she figured the best way to get to know people was to be out there.

clicky

Last edited by Sexy Lilac on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am

Montare, unfortunately for him, had not noticed Wren until she spoke to him. He blushed slightly, being asked to pose for a picture out of nowhere. He set his book down, not bothering to note the page, and looked at Wren. Montare didn't want his picture around with the reputation he had, but he also didn't want to turn Wren down. "S-sure. What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:57 am

Wren flashed him a friendly smile and put her hand on the dark wood of the table. "Brilliant, okay..." She said jumping out of her seat and holding her camera up to her face. "Lovely, okay. Now we need more candit shots, so how about you pretend like you're reading or doing homework."

The girl stepped back, focussing her camera on the boy. "Remember, I'm not here." Wren told him with a grin. Click, click, click. Stopping for a second, the girl looked up from her lens and at the boy. "You know, I don't even know your name." The blonde said, scratching her forehead.

Last edited by Sexy Lilac on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 am

Montare picked his book back up and acted like he was reading as Wren took pictures of him. Luckily, he was able to keep from blushing in the process. At first, he was reluctant to say his name because of the rumors, but she seemed as though they may not have reached her. "I'm Montare." he said in response to Wren's question.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Seeing that Wren hadn't been the most social person, she had no clue of these so called "rumors" that this boy was worrying about. "Lovely to meet you." The girl said with a friendly smile. Wren noticed the slight uncomfortable look to him and narrowed her eyes. "Let me guess without trying to be rash, you aren't used to all of this attention." Wren said, trying to get a conversation started, she didn't have much to do, so she might as well make a possible friend.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 pm

"No, I'm not used to it at all." he replied, standing up. "So you're taking pictures for the yearbook?" he asked, not really having much to talk about. Seeing as she didn't much react to his name, she really didn't know of the rumors. Hopefully she would be a friend of Montare before then, so he would not be hated by her too.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Wren nodded, watching him stand up and took a step back. "I can tell." the girl observed outloud with a small smile. "Yes, I am! Someone has to do it and I love taking pictures." Her mind was worry free and she gave him a friendly smile. Drumming her fingers across the top of her camera she looked at Montare with her head tilted. "Do you like it here? At the academy, I mean. I could really use some quotes for the yearbook," Wren said, setting her bag down out of the table and taking out a note pad and a pen with a fluffy feather at the end. "Tell me how you feel about school here, don't worry it doesn't have to be sugar coated and sweet." The girl looked up at him with a smile and tapped the feather end of her pen, on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Montare began to blush slightly again. He had agreed to have his picture taken, not start giving quotes that would be inside the book. It wasn't that bad, but he felt it would be best to keep himself under the radar, and this was the complete opposite of that. Well, hopefully it wouldn't end that badly. "Well, you don't need to keep your power hidden here, since it's a school for mastering it." he said. Montare thought this would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Wren was confused as to why the boy was blushing, she had only ask for a few quotes, not for him to do something that was blush-woorthy in her eyes. Flipping open the book, she wrote down he quote with her blue-ink-pen. The blonde nodded and looked back up at him, "What do you mean by that?" Her blonde eyebrow was arched high as she looked back up at him. "Do you think that having other people with powers at the same school is... intimidating?" Wren's eyes were wide with curiosity, leaning closer toward him, trying to get the scoop. She didn't mean for this to turn int 20-question, but these were things Wren thought should be known. One voice was just deserving to be heard as the other.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Montare didn't exactly want his voice to be heard. But either way, he continued. "No, it'just a bit...strange." he answered. This was difficult for him to answer, since he had been around people with powers his whole life. He had to guess what someone else might say to get through this. At least Wren wasn't trying to force the answer out of him.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Wren narrowed her eyes and nodded at him. Writing down his answer in a messy cursive that looped across the page. "Strange, ahh yes. I understand what you are saying," Wren smiled at him with a friendly nudge on his arm, not at all an interrogation. "Have you made any friends here? Any memories?" Seeing as the Brit didn't know the back story, she wasn't afraid to ask the question and stared at him with friendly, but curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm

A sad expression appeared on Montare's face. What memories he had made here, he wanted to forget. And even more so, he didn't want them in the yearbook. "N-no, not yet.." he answered, knowing that it didn't sound natural. He expected Wren may call him out on this, and started thinking of excuses.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Noticing the sad expression on his face, Wren matched it in empathy and rested a small hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about that." She finally sad, putting the writing utensils back in her bag. Pulling her arm away, she flashed him a happy smile. "Well don't worry about it, I'll be your friend." She said happily, resting an arm on the bookshelf. "Well, if we are going to be friends I should at least know more about you than just your name!" The Brit exclaimed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 pm

So Wren picked up on that as Montare having no friends. That works for him. He had no reason to hide his life before Beata, so he decided to tell her that. "I come from a clan of animal shapeshifters." he said rather blatantly, as though that was completely normal. Although it wasn't much compared to him being able to shift into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding away   Hiding away Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next