Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Get rekted [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8822

Get rekted [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Maisie was reading a textbook for the first time in years. She leaned on the lamppost, beside a perfectly empty bench, straining her eyes to read the spotty text. Perhaps she needed glasses. Perhaps it was just because she recently woke up. It was 1 pm, but she always went to bed late, even on school nights. At least it was the weekend. She stayed up even later then.
"How am I supposed to read all this in time...?" She hissed to herself angrily and closed the book, shoving it in the bag that hung limply from the crook of her elbow. That's when she saw him, the pink haired boy watching her. What was he doing? She stared right back, more angrily, but said nothing yet. She always seemed like she was about to say something in those situations, but never did.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:53 pm

That was not something she expected. Where she prepared for a lisp, she got an Australian accent. Maisie looked him up and down, eyes resting on his hair. "Your hair makes you look like a queer. You sure you're not showing off to your mom?" She'd gotten hit on a few times in Texas. She always brushed them off. Maisie slung the pack over her shoulder. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:35 am

"Oh my God..." Maisie's voice was hushed before she cleared her throat and looked him in the eye. She couldn't help but smile despite her disbelief. "Listen, Jonathan. Johnnyboy. I don't know where your mom is or why you feel the need to show off to her, but you can't handle a girl like me. I don't think you could handle a girl at all." Her smile was gone in an instant. "I've got things to do. Why should I waste my time on you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:19 am

She breathed a long sigh of defeat. "Maisie." She murmured, rubbing her temple for a brief moment. "My name is Maisie." The girl plopped down on the bench, in the middle with her arms stretched across the top. She spat on the ground. "And I don't know what sheila means, but I don't like how it sounds, so don't call me that, jackass."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Maisie glanced behind him. It was a habit of hers, she didn't want to look into a person's eyes and seem too earnest, too invested. She put her arms down, her hands beside her. "My mom went here," she said silently, voice a drone. "She and my sister live here now, the Headmaster is my uncle." She then looked him in the eyes. It was her turn to speak after all. "What about you, Johnnyboy? What made you leave the bowels of western civilization we call Australia?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:12 pm

"I don't." She looked down at her legs. "I don't need to be closer to my mother. I feel like everybody's watching me." Her eyes shot back to him once more. "You're not working for my uncle, are you? If you are, I swear, I'll beat your ass, I'm not having that shit!" As she said this, she stood, gripping the taller boy by the collar with a fist raised. She definitely didn't look like she could, but definitely looked like she would try.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:09 am

Louis found that the birds in the courtyard would give more information about the school than the students would. He was having a nice chat with some blue jays when he turned around to see some people talking, well looked more like flirting. He was hesitant to go up and say hello, cause most people here would snap at him or make him look like a fool, so he watched the 2 from the tree until......
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Maisie stared him down for a little longer, before dropping him on the bench and dropping down next to him. She could feel the box of cigarettes in her bag. "Do you smoke?" she murmured, almost to herself. "I kind of want to go find a place to do that."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:04 pm

"No," she looked over at him, almost sheepishly. "I thought you would have known." She stood. "Last time I smoked alone was in the back of the gymnasium." Maisie eyed the area. "The football team is doing their shit near there."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:58 pm

"Working the lungs to destroy my lungs." she shrugged and patted the rectangular box in the side of her bag. She hadn't smoked since the party, so anywhere would be great. "Lead the way, Johnnyboy." Her smile was mischievous; her joy came with impending trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Ladies first. She had followed him silently, and even timidly as they crept further and further into trespass. Was this really worth a smoke? There had to be plenty of places for this asshole to take them that weren't this dangerous. When he offered the gesture, she smirked wryly. "If that's the case, then you should go before me." She gestured with her hand, casting a quick eye to his pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Maisie looked out for one last moment, and ambled in slowly. She fished in her bag for the cigarettes, and upon finding the box, threw them to Jonathan. "Here you go," she said. "You brought us here, you get first draw." She didn't want to get too close to the edge of the roof, afraid someone would see her, so she kept her back pressed to the outer wall of the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Oh yeah, a lighter. Maisie fished through her bag once more as Jonathan asked his question. She exhaled, a little too loudly. Her power wasn't so great; there was a reason she didn't go with her family to Beata urgently. "Did you have Pokemon in Australia? You know, the an--TV show?" She found the light and tossed it to him carelessly. "And the pink orb thing, flamboyant as your hair, would start singing and shit, and everyone would fall asleep as she did it?" Maisie gave a sarcastic smile and pointed a thumb to herself. "That's me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Get rekted [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Get rekted [Closed]
Page 1 of 1