Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sword Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

Sword Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:08 pm

"I don't smoke," Montare said as he looked at the cigarettes on the floor whilst completely ignoring Jane's question. He didn't intend to tell the truth about whether or not he had bought from the guy, and he didn't want to risk trying to lie and fail. "I guess I can take you to the guy in Rosebury." Although, Montare wasn't so sure he was gonna buy anything this time around, given how poorly things went when he had bought vodka from the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:15 pm

Maisie. A cute name for a rotten girl. She snatched the cigarette out of the air and smiled, surprised Montare gave in that easily. Maybe that was his weakness; pretty women. "Thanks," she said with a gracious bow of her head. Jane couldn't judge too harshly though. Everybody had their reasons.

She bent down to pick Montare's cigarette off the floor and flicked it back toward Maisie. No need to waste a good smoke, at any rate. "You know, I was thinking of throwing a little get-together some time soon. I don't have a credit card, and I don't know where this 'guy' is, but if there's something for me, then there'll be something for you." Jane moved forward and twined her arm through his, with a sidelong glance toward the blonde that read 'grab the other arm'. She gave them both a wink, a wink that could've meant anything. "I always repay a debt, and parties need refreshments, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8768

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Maisie caught the glance, as well as the cigarette, and complied, a little hesitance in copying Jane's action. The boy seemed strange, she didn't exactly want to touch him, but she put her arm in his with a dainty sort of grace. "You'd help us, wouldn't you? All you have to do is show us the way." She said with a smile, but her voice weaved like a snake in the underbrush of her throat, almost a hiss of a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Montare looked at the two girls as they linked their arms with his. Looks like there's no getting out of it now. Trying to avoid showing much emotion towards the arm-linking, Montare began to lead the two out of the gym, legitimately taking them to Warner's. While the owner of the store would never sell them anything like cigarettes, his son was much more willing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword Training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3