Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sword Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

Sword Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:32 pm

And suddenly, the training room was filled with the screaming of someone at the door. Montare looked over at the girl in the doorway, shapeshifting as he did so. After a few seconds, where a wolf once stood an older student in black with shortswords on his back now stood instead. "Why the hell are you screaming?" he asked, noticeably annoyed by the sudden and loud interruption.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:06 pm

If the talking transformer-wolf wasn't startling enough, then the sudden shout was. She winced, jumping in her seat again, and turned her head. There was the distinct smell of tobacco hanging in the air. It took a moment for all the gears to start clicking in her head. "Hey, hey..." she muttered with a sheepish grin as the boy shifted back. "It's alright, he won't bite, I think. Do you wanna pet him?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8768

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:24 pm

"Jggz...." She stared at Montare. "Huu...." She hadn't remembered taking mushrooms. "T-that wolf is....y-you are..." Her confused mind scrambled for answers, until everything fell into place. She wasn't high, she wasn't dreaming. That was just how this school worked
"Fuuuh..." She breathed, creeping into the gymnasium, finding it a good enough place to smoke in secrecy. "Fuck you people, I can't get used to this place." She murmured this last sentence, it diving under her breath as she breathed out a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Montare did nothing but stand with a somewhat confused look on his face as the girl made a few noises and started smoking in the gym. "Uh, are you alright?" he asked, ignoring what bits of the last sentence she said he had heard. Then, he realized she was smoking. He could report her and help is probably mediocre chances of being made a Guardian, but then again... His reputation wasn't faring much better. "You really shouldn't be smoking on campus."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Her cigarette seemed to be the only thing keeping the girl sane right now. Telling her 'no' wasn't bound to end well. "Can I get a smoke?" Jane asked. She turned and gave Mr. Chosen One a wink. "Teen Wolf looks like he could use one too. And I don't think I've caught either of your names."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Maisie gave an upwards glare to Montare, and one to Jane, taking one last draw of her dying cigarette. "Teen Wolf needs to stop being a little cunt." She said on venom, tossing the used cigarette butt at Jane's feet. It sizzled with a dying trail of smoke. "Here. Enjoy."

Taking another of her final three cigarettes from her sock, she lit it in the cupping of her hand, a cloud of gray accompanying a chorus of coughs.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Montare frowned at Maisie's comment. Great. The girl who just came into the gym is a smoker and a bitch. Suddenly, reporting her to the Headmaster seemed like the more tempting choice. "My name's Montare." he told Jane, although he was glaring at Maisie as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:01 am

Jane's smile never faded, not even as the cigarette butt went bouncing toward her feet. "Jane Grey." Or 'zombie queen', as her handful of new friends seemed keen on calling her. She supposed there were worse nicknames. Like the ones this girl must have, for a start. "Did I say something to offend you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:18 am

"No." she said, avoiding any eye contact with Jane and looking off to whatever was over the girl's shoulder. "I'm just not wasting smokes on a stranger and her pet wolf." She looked over at Montare, only for a brief moment. Then, Maisie smiled. "Unless you know where I can get more."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:27 am

"Well, there's a guy in Rosebury, but I'm not sure if he sells to people who have attitude problems." Montare said as an answer to Maisie after remembering the fellow whom he had bought vodka from and ended up getting wasted. "Not to mention that you'd never be able to find him without help." he said to follow up. As much as he didn't want her smoking, perhaps he could at least convince her not to do it on the campus. If he was lucky, this would help his reputation, although Montare's luck is questionable at best.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:40 am

Are you sure you don't have another pack shoved up your ass? Cigarettes were expensive, and probably rare in a place like this, but a simple 'no' would've sufficed. Jane gave an exaggerated sigh and leaned back on the bench, brushing aside the annoyance. "What a shame," she muttered, only somewhat sarcastic. A guy in Rosebury, huh? That was news to her. "It's been months since I've had a cigarette."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:43 am

"You know someone?" A thin smile, a cardboard smile, adorned Maisie's lips.  She stepped a little closer, opening up her body language, appearing friendlier by a sudden loosening of her brow. That smile, though. Something about it was very fake. "Montare. That's Italian, no? What a fantastic country."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:55 am

Montare couldn't help but laugh at the sudden change in attitude when he brought up a potential way for Maisie to get more cigarettes. "Bad attempts at flattery won't help you." As of right now, all Maisie had done was amuse Montare with the attempt, and would have to do much better if she wanted to actually succeed with this plan. Not to mention Montare wasn't even sure if he intended to tell Maisie, given how his already bad chances at becoming a Guardian would suffer if the Headmaster found out he helped a student get cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Did she really think that would work? You just called him a cunt thirty seconds ago. A complete 180 like that wouldn't look convincing in a million years. For a minute, Jane played with the idea of letting Wheezy continue to demean herself as a sort of petty revenge; after all, the only thing more entertaining than a recovering alcoholic was a chain smoker going cold turkey.

But that wasn't any way to make friends, was it?

"I wonder..." Jane put a finger to her chin, pursing her lips in an inquisitive expression. Mischief gleamed in her eyes. "How do you know this guy?"

Montare seemed like the stoic and virtuous type, didn't he? But everyone had a weakness. You just had to probe for it. She stood up from the bench and leaned close as if to inspect him. "Have you bought from him?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:51 pm

"Here," Maisie wanted to sling an insult or two the boy's way, but that wouldn't have helped her cause. "We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm Maisie, I'm new here." Her smile was less plastic, and she almost appeared nice. If she wanted to have any kind of enjoyment out of this awful school, it depended on her being nice. She untucked her sock and threw her last two cigarettes in either of their directions. "I feel if we can put our heads together, we can rake in enough shit to have a great night or two. I'm buying. I know my dad's credit card number and the nearest ATM." Hopefully that would loosen things up. That bitch named Grey was giving her doubtful glances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Training   Sword Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword Training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next