Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Future Site Event Ideas

Go down 
+5
Falcon
Sleepy
Kes
Splotch
Crystal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12382

Future Site Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:19 am

Just to keep track of everything I've been thinking of.

- Calvary game. Students are divided up into two or more teams and everyone is paired with a partner. There's a tall/strong person on the bottom, and then somebody riding on their shoulders armed with a weapon/lance/stave thing. They wear bandannas with their team colors and try to knock other people off.

- Dodgeball.

- some event with Argona's Force/Death Eaters/Death Metal Tea Time.

- Capture the Flag. Extreme version.

- King of the Hill. Even-extremer-version.

- electrical blackout/lockout.

Feel free to suggest your own.

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 am

How about a small cruise trip around the world? The ship travels to other gifted schools and Beata experiences their schools as well as their own and gets some education off it but it can just be some small fun cruise educational excluded I guess
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10046

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Death Eaters and the Calvary game sounds fun. I would suggest a play, but I'm not too sure how that would work, so that is out there if we can find a way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9754

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Hunger Games: Beata Addition.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:41 am

- power swap. Shenanigans occur, students switch powers for a short time, more shenanigans follow.

- power suppression. Death Eater things happen. Students (and maybe others) must survive a dangerous situation without being able to use their gifts.

- student council elections. Presumably after the graduation.

- spooky scary monster apocalypse. I had thought of this as a Halloween event, but that's awhile away, so who knows. A bunch of monsters from the Island are set loose in the school/town after the lights are cut out. Could possibly be set in a city or town as a mission instead.

- Walking Memories. There is a psychic attack on the Academy. Fears and traumatic memories of students and faculty are projected onto reality. Afraid of clowns? There is now an evil clown walking around Beata Academy. Afraid of spiders? There's spiders fucking everywhere now. Had a terrible memory? Open up a random door, and you might just walk in on the scene replaying in that room. Fear of your love being hurt? You might walk in on that too. Total chaos on school grounds. Fears and memories are real for everyone.

- The Clash. A large group of people in black stage an attack on a major city. Guardians, staff, and students intercept them. There would be multiple topics taking place at the same time, with different elements. Spying, subterfuge, sabotage, kidnappings, interrogations, massive monster battles, fights, battle support/intelligence, evil monologues, scouting, and more.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11617

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:28 am

Kayla Tucker Must Die

I'm all for #5. Psychological traumatic events are cool, brah.

Also #6

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:47 am

Sleepy wrote:
- Walking Memories. There is a psychic attack on the Academy. Fears and traumatic memories of students and faculty are projected onto reality. Afraid of clowns? There is now an evil clown walking around Beata Academy. Afraid of spiders? There's spiders fucking everywhere now. Had a terrible memory? Open up a random door, and you might just walk in on the scene replaying in that room. Fear of your love being hurt? You might walk in on that too. Total chaos on school grounds. Fears and memories are real for everyone.

I'm in for anything that allows me to traumatize and be as sadistic as possible towards my characters.
Of course, that means screwing with our current group more and more...
But I also get to actually traumatize my other characters without having to think of a real reason for that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8753

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:54 am

Sleepy wrote:

Everyone will know what Maddie feels.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:21 pm

- The Raid. Guardians raid a Death Eater stakeout dangerously close to the Academy.

- The Evaluation. Students are put into a simulated danger zone where they must survive by pushing their powers to their limits. Each danger zone is catered specifically to the student in question.

- The Games. Sofia Academy (or a different gifted institution) calls for a gathering of gifted institutions across the world to participate in a sporting competition similar to the Olympic Games. The official reason is to gather gifted leaders together for discussion and planning, and also to promote a sense of international gifted 'togetherness,' but the people in black are in fact using this as a cover for their operations... Would likely be a multi-part event.

Note: My recent headcanon is that all the major gifted organizations are unique little snowflakes, which means they're not all just Academies like Beata. They might be kingdoms, or religious groups, or secret societies, or any number of things. Even Sofia and Beata aren't that similar—I imagine Sofia is faaaar more developed, populated, prestigious, and refined in their methods. Don't they also have something like the Ministry of Magic?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:56 pm

- The Mansion. Gifted schools from across the world send students to a huge mansion for an annual meeting, a way of relaxing and discussing current events within each of the schools. Students from all over the world attend and get their own rooms to stay in. All is good, until students and school staff begin to get murdered overnight. It becomes obvious that there are agents of Argona's Force within the building, picking off people one by one. It's just no one knows who they are.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Jay wrote:
- The Mansion. Gifted schools from across the world send students to a huge mansion for an annual meeting, a way of relaxing and discussing current events within each of the schools. Students from all over the world attend and get their own rooms to stay in. All is good, until students and school staff begin to get murdered overnight. It becomes obvious that there are agents of Argona's Force within the building, picking off people one by one. It's just no one knows who they are.

This is like that WCC story Rain wrote.

Plot twist: There are multiple murderers, all with different motives, and the murderers don't know who the other killers are either.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Sleepy wrote:
Jay wrote:

This is like that WCC story Rain wrote.

Plot twist: There are multiple murderers, all with different motives, and the murderers don't know who the other killers are either.

I don't know, I kind of like the idea of a finely knit team doing it Mission Impossible style.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:40 pm

I was mostly just joking around, since any other murderers would just have to be random psychopaths.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:29 am

- The Floor is Lava. Beata gets new simulation equipment installed around the campus, so that professors may mimic a variety of geological conditions from wherever they are teaching. This malfunctions under a quick thunderstorm, however, and suddenly the floor gets hotter...and hotter...and hotter. This doesn't affect anything but human bodies, but now everyone is stuck unable to touch the floor. Brave students race to get to the off switch, while others stay stranded with one another, hungry and bored and scared.

- Depths. A mysterious clue in one of Beata's oldest books leads a group of students to a ruin in south America, where they uncover secrets about gifted people in the hopes of finding the secret Sphere of Acamapichtli, a magical orb said to give the holder the ability to copy abilities and add to their own. they plan on bringing it into the hands of the academy. The problem is, can they escape the underground ruins? And are they the only ones looking for the treasure?

- Idolmaster. Beata girls go to Japan and become pop star idols kawaii
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:56 am

- The Swarm. Similar to the Halloween event, a bunch of monsters escape (or are set loose? dundundun) from the portal and swarm over the school.

- The Old Ones. A kaiju-sized monster rises from the sea and comes ashore.

- The Lamb. Beata Academy comes across a young girl with amnesia who is being pursued by a mysterious gifted faction. While the school struggles to unravel the mystery behind her true identity, students and Guardians alike must defend her from constant assassination attempts by infiltrators.

- The Labyrinth. A powerful gifted, holed up in a supernatural fortress disguised as a skyscraper, has stolen an invaluable object from Beata Academy. The school must recover it before there are disastrous consequences. Students infiltrate the building to discover that the interior is an elaborate maze filled with traps and monsters, and that they're not the only ones in the labyrinth searching for the object...

- The Skin Stealer. A mysterious monster infiltrates the school, preying on students by stealing the faces of their comrades and mimicking their behavior. It hunts by stealing appearances (accomplished by eating a lock of hair or a strip of skin), knocking their prey unconscious, and moving them to its lair where it'll feast later that evening.

- The Swap. Half the school's personalities are randomly swapped, but none of those effected seem to notice that anything's wrong—almost like they've always had these personalities. Hilarity ensues.

- The Ransom. Several students are abducted and held hostage by mysterious people in black. The close friends and lovers of the kidnapped students all receive the same threatening letter:
Tip off the Headmaster, and they die.
Tip off the Guardians, and they die.
Let anybody else know, and they die.
Come alone. Come unarmed. Come with an open mind.
Refuse and they'll suffer a fate worse than death.
Their life is in your hands.

- The Box. Everyone wakes up to a letter pinned to their door. Attached is an extremely embarrassing picture of... well, you. At the time, you thought you were alone, but somehow someone managed to photograph this without you noticing. It should be impossible, but you can't dwell on it. All you know that is if this picture gets out, your entire life will be ruined. The letter is written in a pink and bubbly hand.
Woopsie! It looks like I leaked a couple pictures.
Don't bother trying to find me. I would worry more about what's in the Box.
It can't be destroyed and its contents can't be reached no matter what.
Try it, really. It's psychically sealed in a hundred different ways.
Your picture is in there with the rest. This is where our game begins.
At midnight, the Box will unlock. You'll be able to open it and remove your picture.
After one picture is ripped out, the Box will lock itself back up again.
If you managed to remove your picture and destroy it, congratulations!
You've won the game and your reputation is safe. As for everyone else... Tough luck!
You've lost, and now your picture will be plastered all over Esper.
Oh, and the school walls too.
So good luck!

Just like the letter says, a small lightweight black box is sitting in the middle of the courtyard. Early in the morning, a young cheery voice hijacks the intercom, announcing that the Battle for the Box has begun. This is all too real, but as you rush for the courtyard, you come to understand one important thing... You HAVE to stop that picture from getting out, no matter what! Even if you have to take on every other person in this school!

- A City of Statues. A gifted with the power to freeze anybody who looks at them (even through a screen or sunglasses) appears in the midst of a major city. The only way to save the people suspended in time is to eliminate the perpetrator.

- Battle Royale. A hypnotic psychic attack turns one student extremely hostile to every other person in the school, and they begin a rampage. The twist? Touching or retaliating against the student will put you under the same spell, and you'll start indiscriminately attacking and destroying as well. This quickly explodes into a school-wide battle royale.

- An extremely powerful gifted affiliated with Argona waltzes into Beata Academy. Their motives are unknown, but they are wreaking havoc, and not even the entire school combined can match them in combat. However, if they're not defeated, Beata Academy might be destroyed in just the course of a day.

Jay wrote:
- Idolmaster. Beata girls go to Japan and become pop star idols kawaii

I'm all ready for this shit to go down.

In all seriousness, I really love the Floor is Lava idea, but I feel like "simulation technology" fits PBA more than Beata. Considering it's 20 years in the future, I guess it's not farfetched, but I think a more supernatural reason would sit more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Site Event Ideas   Future Site Event Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Site Event Ideas
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next