Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Another one in room 405

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10750

Another one in room 405 Empty
PostSubject: Another one in room 405   Another one in room 405 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:52 am

The British boy smiled as he opened the door to his new room. Louis's placement test results told him that he was an Autumn, dorm room 405. Boy, he hoped his roommates were nice. Hopefully they weren't like Lykos. Though that boy was kinda funny, he was a little bit rude. "Hello?" Louis called out as he walked in, his backpack slung over his shoulder and magazines and CDs in hand. "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: Another one in room 405   Another one in room 405 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:58 am

Another new roommate? Devin was lying on his bed, pencil in his hand as he attempted to get the nerve to write a letter to his family when he heard the door open up and somebody call out. He wasn't sure of Barry or Aspen were in the dorm, so he figured he would have to greet the last new member of their room. Climbing off of his bed, he headed toward the door and opened it up, peering out until he saw the new person with a backpack, magazines, and CDs. He wasn't wearing his hat for once, which showed off his horns, but he didn't really care. Aspen and Barry were used to them, so he used to not wearing his hat around the dorm. "Hello," he said, giving him a soft smile. "I'm guessing that you are joining this dorm? If so, welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

PostSubject: Re: Another one in room 405   Another one in room 405 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Barry was lying in his bed, one earbud in listening to music while his hands where drumming on his stomach. He had his eyes closed, but there was no way he could fall asleep in the middle of the day. He heard a new voice faintly through his music and after a few moments he heard Devin get up and greet this new voice. Barry himself got up, turning off his music, and walked out to meet the new person himself. The body attached to the new voice was standing at the door to the dorm, while Devin stood talking to him. "Hey! I assume that you're in this dorm, so I welcome you as well." He said, reaching out to shake the newcomer's hand. "My name's Barry."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Another one in room 405   Another one in room 405 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:01 pm

Louis was a little surprised when a boy with horns stuck his head out of a bedroom, but he realized that he had to get used to it; Louis was in a school of oddly gifted people with strange things on them. "Hi mate," he greeted as he walked over. Another guy appeared from a bedroom and introduced himself. "Yes, I am new. Thanks and my name is Louis."

The Brit gladly shook the boy's hand. "What a brilliant dorm; my bedroom at home wasn't even close to the size of this," Louis exclaimed as he gazed around the place. "I'm guessing I get the only bedroom left, right?" he saw that three rooms were already occupied. The messy-haired boy didn't care anyway. As long as he had a place to sleep, he was perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: Another one in room 405   Another one in room 405 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Devin nodded as he watched Louis and Barry, stepping from his room as he closed the door behind him. "Well, nice to meet you Louis. I'm Devin, but you are right about getting the last room." He then paused, before letting out a small laugh. "Its pretty big I guess, but no so much when you have other people sharing it with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one in room 405   Another one in room 405 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one in room 405
Page 1 of 1