Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

No Fighting In The War Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

No Fighting In The War Room Empty
PostSubject: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Three figures sat at the large, wooden table in the otherwise sparsely furnished meeting room of the tiny village's equally tiny town hall. Or at least, the closest thing to a town hall they really had. The room and the rest of the building for that matter had a relatively modern look to it, considering it was in a village of medieval-era weapon-toting shapeshifters. The three sat silently for some time before one of them, a man in a two piece suit with a hatchet leaned against his chair spoke up.

"Fuck, I'm getting bored of waiting."

In saying this he earned looks from the two seated at his left; a calm, short glance from the man directly next to him, and a rather annoyed glare from the woman further to the left. "Have some patience, brother! He's not even late yet." After a moment she turned to face forward towards the door to the room once again. Despite her more serious demeanor, she wore much more casual clothing.

The man sat in between the two calmly leaned back in his chair some, crossing his arms and staring the doorway down. Couldn't be much longer now.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 10:52 am

And here he was, in Furryville.

Nervous? Yeah, he was somewhat nervous on the way up to the elder meeting room. When you were surrounded by dozens of curious war-lord animalistic types, he supposed it was only natural to break a small sweat, but he wouldn't let them see him crack. Blessed with his own Empathy, he was able to keep whatever negative emotions down that might plague him and remain with a stoic composure. He had dealt with a few of these people briefly before, after the death of the fox child, and hadn't expected to be welcomed back so easily.

He paused in front of the large doors, taking in one more deep breath before stepping inside, his footsteps echoing against the old wood. "I'm sorry to have kept you," Nathaniel called, putting on a decent smile as he stepped towards the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm

The man in the middle calmly looked up at the headmaster as he entered. "Oh, it's nothing. Come, sit down if you wish." He extended his arms forward and motioned to the chair across from him, before clasping his hands together on the table. The grey and dark green cloak on his back gave him a slightly more tribal air about him. Vou paused for a moment to allow his guest to sit down or simply remain standing where he was before continuing. "Welcome, headmaster. I hear things are growing more dangerous with your academy," he continued, his voice as calm as ever. He'd always had some interest in the safety of Beata ever since his son and heir began attending there, and moreso when his future daughter-in-law went there, and died there. Then of course he'd heard from Montare about what happened to that one European school. Worrying news, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:38 pm

The Headmaster took his seat, the smile twitching at the corner of his lips. The Clan was right to be concerned, of course, about their safety; he knew all too well what daily dangers the Academy was in. It haunted him constantly, day and night, keeping him from any sort of true comfort or sanity. If it weren't for his dear wife, there'd be no way he could possibly sleep at night, and if he hadn't been blessed with his own gift - he'd most likely have gone mad all but years ago. Few truly understood what it took to be in his shoes then, nor did he expect them to ever understand.

He wasn't here to gain sympathy or attention, he was here to bargain

"The school was born in danger, it's only natural." Nathaniel answered. The school had tried to kill him when he was but his son's ages. No matter how he wanted to break the cycle, it was clear the place would never truly be safe until the Rivers' mark on the world was gone. "Again, I apologize for the circumstances. Every life lost under my wing grieves me to no end." The sudden attack on the school, by his own students - their minds twisted, he'd never seen it coming.

"I imagine you know why I've come?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 6:33 pm

The Lord of the clan responded at first with a simple nod. "I assume that you've come because you want more security for Beata. I'm not too sure what else you'd expect to find here from us." Truth be told, Vou had begun to consider negotiating for the very same thing before the Headmaster ended up making his move first. He'd been under pressure as well when Eliana died; blame was cast upon him for her death as he'd played a part in her going to Beata, after all. The turn of events didn't exactly leave the Vulpes' happy with their leader, to say the least.

Both of Vou's siblings seemed content with leaving the talking to him, at least for the time being. They were clearly paying attention to the negotiating before them, but if they had any particular thoughts on it so far they were keeping them to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Nathaniel nodded in acknowledgement, folding his hands on the table before him and leaning inward, golden eyes fixated on the Clan's Leader. "I can cut to the chase then," he muttered. It was best they didn't dance around the subject. He already knew the both of them were walking on thin ice in their respective communities. It was best not to waste time. "Yes, we need security as well as an army. The students of my school have done nothing to deserve the danger that Argona's Forces bring with her. As long as she and her people exist, there will never be any peace, not for us - and not for your clan either." He paused to think over his own words. "I can offer residency and care to any Clan-members you might send, and in return, I have a few persons that might be beneficial to you personally - all whom need families of their own."

He'd thought this long over, pulling a few pictures out of the inside of his coat and sliding them over the table. Pictures of their two young wolf orphans, under the care of his sister-in-law in the daycare for the time being, and of the young woman they'd recently rescued - a wild white haired fair woman.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room EmptySat May 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Vou looked down at the photos, the calm and collected look on his face unwavering. It didn't take long for him to make sense of things. "Shapeshifters?" Even if he didn't show it, the three had added a lot to an already appealing proposition.

His two siblings had leaned over a bit to look at the pictures after Vou gave away just what was being offered to them. Néaros hadn't done as effective a job at hiding his emotions as the other two, looking somewhat excited by things. Taking notice of this, Vou continued quickly, lest his brother decide he wanted to continue negotiations himself. "Well, Headmaster, it seems that this will be very beneficial to the both of us. We'll help you. I can think of a pair of families besides our own that should be willingly to assist you immediately. If the need arises, we may be able to find more volunteers as well." He didn't seem to care about how small a number this seemed to be, but that was because he knew how effective a single member of his clan was, let alone several of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Fighting In The War Room   No Fighting In The War Room Empty

Back to top Go down

No Fighting In The War Room
Page 1 of 1