Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Gotta Get Away [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10650

Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Was she alright? Relapsing into past experiences was not a sign of being in a decent condition, not in any way. Tilting her head up a little, Lamia shot a queasy, gentle smile to the other boy, who she still hadn't gotten the name of. Her one eye closed, and when they both opened, now, they had contorted into the desolate, harrowing blue of the pained storms of water, pattering rooftops as thunder lit and disappeared, taking away light and blanketing the world in darkness. "I-I'm fine..." she mumbled, shaking her head as reassurance as her smile faded into a minor look of concern for Mason, her gaze drifted back towards the stars. It was almost like seeing a mirror of herself, back then - and the memories continued to drift back, but she quickly pushed those thoughts away.

History wasn't fair - it repeated itself on multiple people who never had the chance to pick when a higher power decided to play God. So many people seemed to have the same problem as her... Maybe not as severe. Haha... Ahahaha... Who could beat accidentally going on a killing spree in elementary school and almost killing a pair of twins at the academy? Somehow, she doubted that Mason's power could have been as bad as hers. There I go again... Thinking about myself and how no one will ever relate to me. Can I quit being useless and selfish for once? Maybe it'd be a good idea to talk about her past as well, to help with relating it...

... Actually, that could wait for later, until she knew these two better. This was a pathetic way of comforting someone, but words of wisdom were the best she could come up with. Even then, they were pretty cliche and Lamia doubted their effectiveness. The Winter blinked. It had been a guess really, muttered without any real thinking. "M-monsters d-don't have to b-be a bad th-thing..." What was she saying? Stop being a hypocrite. The words wouldn't stop spilling out though, and she found herself bringing a hand up to cover her mouth in the end, her face beet red. "Is-isn't everyone h-here like th-th-that somehow...?"

A small breath.

"I-it's only b-because w-we're different... Th-they d-don't understand us."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10076

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Blue eyes switched between the two, not having heard what Lamia had said that Mason would respond to. The angel boy wasn’t sure of what they were speaking about, not having met either of them before. He stayed quiet, respecting the conversation that they were having. What were they talking about, however? Monsters? No. No human was a monster if they were talking power wise. They had powers, and that’s what made them different. No matter what kind of damage they had done to anyone in their life. Some powers were too hard to control, and that only came with practice. Which was why they all were at Beata for. At least, that was what Leo believed. Some students have a hard time believing in themselves. There wasn’t a lot he could do but support them. It wasn’t something Holy Powers could fix.

Leo honestly could not relate to the two other students. He’d never been seen as a monster, or had hurt anyone close to him. Mostly because his powers are not normally able to hurt people without meaning to. A stereotypical angel one would say. Or, rather, he was lucky. Either way, he couldn’t find himself in their shoes. So all he could do his be there when it all falls down.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:23 pm

I have been a monster for as long as I can remember... Magic thought to himself. There really is no changing is there? Magic opened his mouth and let out another sigh. Shortly after he his mouth opened again and Mason started singing, "In these coming years.. Many things will change... But the way I feel will remain the same.." Mason sang an old song from an old band with panic in their name. "I'm never gonna stop feeling like a monster..." Mason mumbled to himself.

While Mason never actually killed anyone, he did badly hurt others. They would make him angry, he would yell and that yell would hurt them because of his power. Not to mention they would occasionally punch him and he was forced to fight back, and again his power would take effect and make the power in his punches stronger.. or well it messed with the vibrations his punch caused messing up people's organs and stuff. Not to mention he almost made a building collapse once.. or twice.. That was mostly why he came out here when he was angry. If he stayed inside there could have been a collapsed building.. or two.. and probably killed some others..
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:42 am

What was she thinking, saying something like that? What did she know? What did they know about? All the questions she had avoided seemed to flood straight back into her head, and one moment, there were butterflies in her stomach, feeling sick and disgusted by this subject. The next moments, she wanted to bury her face in her hands and find some solution or way to find a solution or answers. It went from guilty to downcast to unsure and back to guilty once again. Why can't life be easy?

Even then, here she was, out in the middle of a forest with two people she'd never known and didn't know what to do. Was she supposed to maybe hug him to help comfort him? Speak up? Wave and smile? Slip away and hope that they didn't notice her leave? Lamia took a deep breath, her cheeks and nose tipped with a tinge of red, whether out of embarrassment or the weather or maybe both - she didn't know, and softly spoke. Somehow, she felt sheer spite coming from her words and that a higher power was just trying to complicate her life some more.

"U-uhm... I-it can't b-be as bad as m-me..."

All the bravery and confidence she had from before suddenly drained away the moment that phrase slipped out. Her mind suddenly went blank like an empty canvas waiting to be painted and filled with color, as she looked somewhere between petrified and befuddled. An uneasy laugh sounded gently, sweet as the harmonies of a violin, and lifted a hand to the back of her head. "Oh... yeah... I... uhm..." Her voice trailed off into absolute nothing. Make a joke. Say something to lighten the mood, idiot. She bit her lip softly, feeling the tender flesh that could easily be ripped apart and debated whether she should try to draw blood.

"I-I d-didn't r-r-really m-mean anything... heh... uhm... yeah... I, well... n-n-never m-mind... i-it's nothing."

Somehow, she felt herself deflate even further. She didn't know how she felt and the situation seemed to get more complicate every single time she spoke up, and Lamia doubted that the others could make sense of what she was saying. Scratch that, the Winter herself had no idea what she was saying. Bravery. Recklessness. Insanity. Stupidity. Which one was it, that caused her actions already? Bravery was far too complimentary. Reckless or insane sounded much better or perhaps she was being downright stupid.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:00 am

Leo was at a loss. Their constant words saying things like they were monsters, and no one loved him. It was beginning to annoy Leo. And Leo was generally a nice guy, and rarely ever got angry at anyone. Rising to his feet, the blond gave the two a scolding glare. "Neither of you are monsters." His voice gave it off as if a fact. "Even if you meant to do whatever you did or not, you still regret what you did." The angel boy paused to look between both of them, a stern frown on his face. "That is enough to know you are not a monster. Monsters don't are about what damage they have caused." And it was obvious that they both cared. His blue eyes softened, as he looked back down at Mason. "You both have come to Beata to learn about your powers and control them. You can't do anything without having confidence that you will improve and learn from your mistakes." He didn't know what else to say to them. There wasn't much he could say besides that. They both were not monsters, that Leo knew for sure. They were degrading themselves for thinking that.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 am

Mason listened to Leo but didn't bother to look at him. He could tell he was mad at them for talking the way they did by the way his voice sounded at the moment. He could also tell from Lamia's tone of voice that there was something going on inside her mind, just like his. He still felt like a monster but Beata was here to make his power better, while he didn't come here out of his own free will, he wanted to improve. He was going to learn from his mistakes. He was still going to feel down for a while, he was going to go back to his usual cheerful attitude.

Magic fell backwards onto his back and let out a sigh, he took a moment to look at the stars trying to bring peace to his mind even more, before doing a quick sit up and then standing to his feet. He dusted off his pants before looking at Lamia. He debated in his mind for a moment before walking over giving her a small, short hug. Hopefully that would help her a little. "It's gonna be alright.." He mumbled to her before looking over at Leo. "Thanks for your help.. There might have been some more downed trees if you and Lamia didn't appear.." He said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 2:50 pm

God, did people think it was that easy to get over the past when you made terrible mistakes? Sure, she wasn't the only one in the world with problems - maybe someone had it worse than her -, but how in the actual fuck did they manage to just leave their regrets behind? Somehow, it was always coming back to her, or perhaps she was just clinging on to it like the foolish person she was. The Winter really did know that Leo was just trying to help, to make her feel better, but this was absolutely stupid. Those who never feel the pain can never relate and they can't be trusted with their words with these situations. How lucky to live like that... And so the same old melancholy returns.

This terrible, brittle, puny story is all real. It's fate playing its hands again. I'm so tired of th-- Her thought was completely cut off when she felt someone's soft breath so closely to her ear, and an arm was around her, almost awkwardly. It was so brief, she didn't notice it. Lamia blinked and her eyes shifted back to their normal, gentle brown, widened in surprise. Her body stiffened as though it were wood, and... was she really that out of it? She began to stutter out something polite or something that would tell him he didn't have to. But by then, it was already too late.

A mixed rush of dread and embarrassment washed over her. Oh God... What do I do now? And to her own chagrin, she didn't even try to return the gesture. And then she found herself whirling around, turning her back to him, and crossing her arms. It was just one goddamn word. She could do it. Just. One. Word. "Th-thanks..." Her lip was pursed and some of her fingers were searching for something to grasp on for a bit of comfort. Or whatever. Lamia quickly swallowed her nervousness and glanced at the two from the corner of her eyes with a small, jittery smile.

Her face betrayed everything with her badly concealed shame and her face felt like it had become a sweltering dessert. Bringing her knees close to her, she found herself hiding her features from view by burying them away before mumbling something under her breath unconsciously, "W-welcome... I-I guess."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Leo couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Mason was right. A whole lot could have gone wrong. He was glad that he got there before someone got hurt. Although he didn't know what the deal was with the two of them, he was still concerned for them both. As of then, it all seemed alright and settling down. "No problem, Mason." Came Leo's quiet reply. Seeing them both hug then separate, he knew he was no longer needed. Giving them both a smile, he then turned away, throwing words over his shoulder. "I'll see you guys at school...Stay safe~" With that, he disappeared in the direction of the school, having accomplished something worthy of sleep. Not only finding a new ability for his power, but helping someone out.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:13 am

Magic looked at Lamia after Leo had left. "I should head back to.. I'm practically gonna fall asleep if I keep standing here.." He said to the other winter. "You can walk back with me if you want." He said, before turning and slowly walking back towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm

She felt herself clenching the bottom of her lips, away from Magic's sight. Uncurling herself from her position forlornly, she gently tapped the ground with a foot, some leaves tumbling away from the soft wake that the impact created. The weather felt a little more, downright miserable, but that might only be because she was stuck with someone alone. In the middle of a forest. A very creepy, dark, and scary forest. Wasn't this... what happened in horror movies? Lamia shook her head feverishly, feeling a strange nagging feeling at her to stay...

At the same time, that didn't sound very pleasant. She made no inclination to move once Leo left and Magic, I mean Mason, declared his departure as well. Her finger swirled softly on the bark, and she almost felt it bite through her flesh. With a small sigh, she reluctantly followed the other two back, but not without a glance back towards the night sky and the clearing.

What would the school think when they saw it...? If they ever did, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Away [OPEN]   Gotta Get Away [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Get Away [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2