Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Louis the Brit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10744

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm

A green mustang pulled up to the school's entrance, a teenage boy popping out, along with...two identical others? "Good bye, Lou," came a voice from the driver's seat. "By dad," they all said in unison. One of them closed the car door and it drove away. The real Louis Tomlin looked at his clones. "If I could control my gift, you guys wouldn't be here. Now, get back inside of me or wherever you came from before anyone sees!" The clones looked at each other mischievously before running off in two different directions. The brown haired boy sighed and turned to face the school, taking in the view. His parents had just struck rich on the stock market, which explained the mustang.

The sixteen-year-old only carried with him a backpack and some magazines and books and CDs. He was a light traveler and free-spirited, not liking to be tied down to a place. He honestly didn't want to come to this school, but he had been forced to by his father. Louis sat down on a bench, not noticing the person sitting on the opposite side. He pulled out a magazine and started flipping through the pages. He could've sworn he had heard a voice from the person next to him, so he looked over. "Did you say something, mate?" A British accent was clearly heard from his voice.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 pm

"I said" The student next to him growled again, annoyance practically bleeding in his tone. "You are sitting on my papers." Red eyes glared at the brown haired new comer. Those papers were homework, and to be honest, he didn't want to explain to the teacher the reason why they were wrinkled. A British kid sat on them, reading a magazine, then called Lykos 'mate'. White hair bounced as the teen moved his papers that were on his lap to the side and stood up. "I am not your 'mate'. Don't call me that." The same annoyance rang through his voice. It wasn't just the British accent that annoyed him, it was the fact that he was sitting on his papers. Not even bothering to check if he had sat on them or not. Who the hell reads magazines these days either? To Lykos, it was only advertisement, and lies about celebrities.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:35 am

Louis stood up quickly, realizing what the kid had said. "Sorry, Ma...I mean...uh..Sir." He was used to calling people mate to be friendly. He was an outgoing kind of guy. I guess people in America lose the plot easily. "I didn't mean to. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" He had studied English terms before he had come to America from the UK, but he couldn't remember them all. He had expected it to be different in the US then what it actually was. There were more jerks here. Louis ran a hand through his hair, like he always did when he was nervous. "I'm Louis." He was hoping to make friends at this school...so far, it looked like things weren't going out as he had planned it.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:47 am

Once the boy had stood up, Lykos snatched his papers from their place on the seat, and began smoothing them out, red eyes focusing on the wrinkles that were on his paper, eyes narrowing at the word sir. Once they were flattened to the best of his ability, he looked up at the new student, a deep frown set in place. He wasn't sure if there was a way for the kid to make it up to him. He oped to ignore that comment. 'Make it up to me? Is this kid trying to pull the nice British person act? Ugh. This is already annoying.' Making the choice to move, Lykos compiled is papers into his folder. One side of it for completed homework, the other side for to-do work. Only when he had finished packing his stuff in his school bag, did he respond to the boy. "Mine is Lykos. My power is Ares Physiology." The kid was new, why not lead him along to the offices, all the while seeing how angry he can make the Brit. "The offices are this way, wanker." He applied a mock British accent to the last word, which if he remembered correctly was an insult in British. A smirk slipped onto his face as he walked towards the offices, not checking to see if the boy was following.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:59 am

What a Billy no-mates! I bet he doesn't have any friends with this bloody attitude! He saw this kid's game. A bouncy spirit replaced Louis's anger. "What a queer use of words, Asshole," he whispered under his breath, using an american accent and making it barley audible. Louis just had to beat Lykos at his own game. "What a bloody cool name," he said sarcastically. "My power is cloning. What does Arse Physiology do anyway? Do you control everyone's arse or something?" A sly smirk grew on his face to match Lykos's.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 am

An eyebrow rose at the boy's attempt at an American accent. It was sad. Pitiful even. His smirk slipped away into a frown, a glare sent towards the boy. "You wish I could control your ass, you twat." Shifting his backpack, Lykos stopped to face the boy. "My power is ARES. God of War Physiology. Get it right, or I will make sure you can't even sit up right." It wasn't an empty threat. Lykos was one to start fights and win them. Unconsciously, he had stepped back into a wide stance, so he couldn't be pushed over if they fought. Even if this kid made 'clones' of himself, he wasn't intimidated by the Brit in the slightest. It wasn't even an American superiority complex. It was the fear masking ability. He wasn't scared of the boy, and would love to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:02 am

He laughed. Louis wasn't even being sarcastic about this, he found this amusing and took it as a joke. All of his feelings of anger from before dispersed, and now he was back to his usual happy and jokester self. "You know what, you are actually hilarious." As he walked next to Lykos, he took his backpack off his shoulder and put his magazines and CDs inside. After swinging his bag back onto his back, he pulled at his necklace and twiddled with it. It was the charm of a venomous snake, given to him by his father. It was supposed to remind Louis of him because his dad had the power to control reptiles.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Another glare was sent towards the boy. This one however was more like a 'Take-me-seriously' kind of glare. The kid just brushed off his threat. It was an insult to Lykos. It wasn't like when Louis called him asshole. He doesn't mind those words, they have long since stopped bothering him. But this kid, he wasn't afraid or bothered by his very real threat. Red eyes ablaze, he growled out a warning. "Take me seriously."

ooc;shortpostsorry
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Louis was a wee bit surprised when the boy had blurted out to take him seriously. "Um...okay. If that's what you want." The teenager shrugged and continued to walk. "So, are you new here too?" Louis asked, trying to start up a conversation. Maybe he had been wrong about Lykos's sense of humor...
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Lykos relaxed a small bit, only a fraction. He almost enjoyed the silence that was given to them. It was nice that the Brit didn't speak too muc- Damn the small talk. Why did the boy have to start up conversation? Normally, he would try and hold back the anger in his voice, but let it through as they neared the offices. "Yes. Not as new as you, however." His words were short as if he had better things to do than talk to Louis. "Why do you read magazines? They are filled with lies. Not to mention it's pretty girly of you. Are you a girl?"  Lykos phrased it as an innocent question, and comment. However the comment of magazines filled with lies, held malice in it.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Louis was about to chuckle when he remembered that the dude wanted to be taken seriously. "Actually, they aren't those kind of magazines. The ones that I read are not about celebrities and crap. They are about song writing and music." he tried to keep his sentences short, seeing that the boy was annoyed at his conversation starting. What does Lykos not get annoyed at?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 pm

To answer Louis's thoughts, nothing. Nothing will ever not bother Lykos. He nodded, a sneer on his face. "Oh! So you one of those boy band wanna-bes?" Okay, this question was meant to mock the boy. And to be honest it was rather expected. British, likes music= boy band. At least it was in Lykos's mind. His sneer widened as they approached the building, slipping one hand in his pocket and keeping the other hooked on the pocket with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Louis shrugged. "I guess you could say that if you really wanted to, lad. That's a bit of a blatant theory, tho. I'm always carrying around CDs and those magazines. Anyone could've guessed." Louis tried to keep himself not offended by Lykos's mockery as they neared the buildings. It was working for the most part. "I want to write music and sing...if I can ever get my powers under control." He gave a small chuckle, then stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:05 am

"Cloning right? I saw your many selves run away." He stood a few feet from the door and stopped. "You can use your clones of yours to make a boy band then." He made it sound like an honest suggestion, but he really felt the need to laugh. Before Louis went in, he also mentioned, as he felt pretty generous, "Your dorm is over there" The boy gestured over vaguely in the direction of the Initiate's dorm. "You won't be there for long, so just pick a random bed that no one is using." With that, the white haired boy waved and walked away, heading towards who knows where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Louis the Brit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis the Brit   Louis the Brit Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis the Brit
Page 1 of 1