Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinely

Pinely

Beata Bucks : 12151

The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed]   The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Harmony waited patiently, hearing the shuffling and sliding of a paintbrush across a canvas. God, she was a generous soul. Any normal teenager would've been out of that room in a heartbeat. or maybe that was just piney She spun around with enthusiasm as Serenity had finished. "Ham?" she echoed, amused. "I much prefer beef," she remarked under her breath as she took the painting from the girl's hands. Harmony stared at it in thought, making sure to give an obvious smile. "This is amazing, Serenity. Thank you." Harmony looked it over a few times before setting it on the table next to her. At Serenity's age, she probably couldn't do anything like that. She wasn't much of the creative type. A smudge of blue paint was on her thumb, and she gingerly wiped it on the table. hoping Serenity didn't mind. "Do I get to keep it?"
Back to top Go down
http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed]   The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Serenity's eyes beamed up at the other girl once she praised her, lifting her head up proudly and teetering back and forth on her toes. "You're welcome~!" The child near sang, watching as she wiped a bit of paint on the table. She merely brushed a few strands of hair out of her face. Oops, she supposed she should've tried to let it dry a little longer. She was just way too excited! "And duh, I made it for you!" Seren danced around the blonde girl, excitement beaming in her eyes. "Do we get to find the blue duck now?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net

The Totally Best Artist Around! [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2