Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

[Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] Empty
PostSubject: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Slots: Open

A privately-owned laboratory in Japan have begun research on the "gifted" gene. They plan to announce their findings to the public once their experimentation is complete. We must prevent powers from becoming public knowledge at any cost.

Objectives:
1. Destroy all their research and equipment. Papers, computers, machines, everything. Make sure none of it is salvageable.
2. Destroy the building itself, especially any security cameras.
3. Kidnap any scientists and guards you find at the Facility. The Headmaster's secretary will wipe their memory once you return them to your hotel in Tokyo.

Good luck!

Participants:
Kayla Croft
Ken Noboru
Rei Noboru
Whitney Karnos
Hieta Kresnik
Nicola Kresnik
Milah Nolan

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue May 19, 2015 11:43 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10318

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:49 am

Ken and Rei would like to join :D
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm

I'll have Whitney join 8D
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10635

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:16 pm

If Rei and Ken are going... Might as well have Hieta and Nicola stalk them. uvu
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 pm

ehh i'll add Milah Nolan if i can ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:49 am

I'm going to be starting that topic now, but I'll leave this thread open a little longer if anyone wants to join last-minute. Then I'll close it when we actually get into the facility itself (which shouldn't take long).

EDIT: https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net/t1596-code-lilith
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:46 pm

This might sound selfish, but I mainly made this mission because it's going to go in a direction that will be important for my character's development.

For that reason I'd really like it if we finished it, so if you're taking awhile to post, then we might just leave you in the dust. Sorry. ;w; Don't feel obliged to make big posts, btw. I'm perfectly fine with three liners and such. I just want to actually get through this thing.

And if all of you were to stop posting that would make me very sad and I would craii evrytiem
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:48 pm

There's too many plot twists and this is takin' forever to finish, so I might as well just lay out the great clusterfuck mystery behind everything:

So there's this group of Japanese scientists who are doing very intense research into gifts. That's the gist of why everyone's here. You gotta blow up their facility and destroy their research before they let the secret out to the public.

However, these hapless muggles are actually being funded by Argona's people, who are basically using them to find out more about how gifts function on a biological and scientific level. Basically, the scientists are being manipulated, and were going to be killed before they went public with their findings anyways.

At some point, Argona's forces caught wind that Beata was planning on destroying the facility. Knowing the the game is up, they "evacuated" the lab (in reality killing the scientists and guards who worked there) and set up an ambush. A few scientists are left behind to do some final calculations for Code Lilith, which we'll get to in a second.

The random Japanese people are gifteds who defected from the Beata-equivalent in Japan. I'd thought up a special backstory for their motivations and everything, but they're just random NPCs, so nobody cares about them anyways.

Random person with a gun = random Argona underling. She's there to rescue the data and destroy all evidence before the police show up. She's OP and is probably going to kick everyone's ass and GTFO of dodge before anybody knows what hits them. No, you can't kill her.

Random girl floating in a vat of bullshit science liquid = Code Lilith. Gifts are in their most malleable stage during early adolescence. Essentially, she's their guinea pig, and they've been spending all their time experimenting on her. As I put so eloquently on Skype a long time ago:

Quote :
and then one of the scientists* hit a button and the girl in the vat basically starts falling apart limb-from-limb, is dissolved into the bullshit science liquid, and leaks out onto the floor. <3 and then things.

* = correction, random Argona underling will probably press the button. Still the same horrifying effect.

And they all lived happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10318

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:44 pm

[Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] Rdj-eye-widen

Oh.
If only Echo would post we could actually go on with this

I'm pretty sure a post, unless literally a story book with chapters and everything, would never take this long. Sorry Echo, but it's been so long that now it's kind of ridiculous e-e
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10635

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Sorryyyy.
Thing is, I work on it little by little every day. ;-;
And it's like almost done... I just need to write the freaking conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]   [Destroy the Research Facility] [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Destroy the Research Facility] [closed]
Page 1 of 1