Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Powers on the Fritz...Again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

Powers on the Fritz...Again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers on the Fritz...Again.   Powers on the Fritz...Again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:40 pm

The sneeze startled Magic. Not because it was loud, but because the was suddenly an animal, and not a person next to them. They blinked looking down at the black Panther before them shock showing on their face. A smile cracked on their face breaking the shocked look. A small laugh escaped them, as the looked at what Hosa had become from a sneeze. They quickly recollected themselves but kept a smile on their face. "I think your powers are against you today." Magic stated.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11286

PostSubject: Re: Powers on the Fritz...Again.   Powers on the Fritz...Again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Ya think? Hosa let out a playful snort, shaking her head. She really wished that she could talk while in her animal form, but that was something she had given up on ever doing. Maybe if Magic was right with the stages...Would that be the final stage? Eh, it didn't matter. She raised a paw, licking it before she drew it over her head as she remained fixed on Magic. You just wish you could look as well as me! She meowed, before letting out a marrow of laughter. Lowering her paw, she closed her eyes and focused on her human form. A few seconds later, she was suddenly herself once more; this time without the ears and fangs thankfully. Patting her head as if to make sure her ears really were gone, she let out a sigh of relief. "Well, at least I don't have those ears anymore."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: Powers on the Fritz...Again.   Powers on the Fritz...Again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Magic had a hard time trying to understand what Hosa was trying to say. They blinked when Hosa closed their eyes. Magic watched once again as Hosa changed before them. It was kind of amazing how they could go from a tiny black panther to a full size human in a matter of seconds. Magic was snapped out of their thoughts when Hosa spoke again. "It seems that you don't have the fangs either from what I can see." Magic said.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11286

PostSubject: Re: Powers on the Fritz...Again.   Powers on the Fritz...Again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:18 pm

"Thank God; I don't need cat-like features when I can be a complete cat on a whim." She shrugged as she leaned back on the bench. Her eyes flickered up to the sky, her mind wandering off into thought; with her mouth quickly following. "You know, I wonder what kind of creatures that exist that we aren't aware of. I mean, I've tussled with a giant spider before..." She shivered at the memory, quickly moving on as she had a strong dislike - not fear, totally not fear. Nope, no fearing spiders here - and didn't want to stay on that topic for very long. "I wonder if I can transform into any animal that does exist...Like...Uh...Dragons," she said quickly, even thought she already knew the answer to that one. She couldn't come up with any other animal and no way in hell was she mention spiders again...Okay, she might be afraid of spiders but that spider did break her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powers on the Fritz...Again.   Powers on the Fritz...Again. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powers on the Fritz...Again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2