Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Valentine's Day [week?] 2035

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12385

Valentine's Day [week?] 2035 Empty
PostValentine's Day [week?] 2035

Valentine's Day [week?] 2035 Valentines-day-banner

Can you feel it? Love's in the air, and Valentine's Day is just around the corner. This is always an exciting time of year for students (with dates), but the school faculty have gone out of their way to make this one extra special. For the next few days leading up to Valentine's, there'll be lots of events and exciting changes coming to our Academy.

- there will be stalls in the hallways, cafeteria, and Grand Hall. They'll sell all manner of things, ranging from cards to flowers to boxes of chocolate. Get out those wallets, kids! >:3
- Valentine-themed decorations will cover the whole school. How exciting! Don't you wish you had a date now?
- the Student Council will operate a Valentine postal service, delivering flowers, cards, and candygrams directly to students, dorms, classrooms, and lockers. None for Gretchen Wieners.
- student-operated kissing booths will be open by the school's front entrance for a limited time only. ;D
- Rosebury's restaurants will be giving free meals to couples.
- various contests will be hosted throughout the week! They include the following:
• the person who can come up with the cheesiest, most cringe-inducing Valentine or pick-up line will win a special prize.
• so will the couple that's voted "one true pairing" by the student body — that means you! Submit ballots and nominations to the voting box in the Grand Hall, please. :3
• all students will be required to wear paper heart-shaped nametags, pinned to their school uniform. Anyone who steals another student's nametag and pins it to their chest will "win" that student as a new date. This rule will be strictly enforced. Date-dodgers and nametag-hiders will be forced to work in the mines. Have fun (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
- a blind/speed dating service will be hosted in the Grand Hall every night from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM. If you're lonely and pathetic, don't miss it!

And that's all! We hope you enjoy your week (providing you have a date of course ahahah)! Happy Valentine's, everyone!

MANDATORY SCHOOL WARNING: escaped succubi-esque creatures from the Island, possessing vampiric qualities, may be prowling school grounds. They require blood to survive, and will "steal" the form of anyone they bite, becoming near-identical doppelgangers. Once they steal your form, they will move on to seduce their next target, drink their blood, and repeat the cycle. They do not steal memories, personalities, and do not seem to kill. Bites are painless and cannot be remembered afterwards. This is not a joke. If a friend or loved one is acting strange, lecherous, or excessively intimate, please lock yourself away for your own safety. We repeat, this is not a joke. This has been a PSA from your Student Council. Happy Valentine's Day! ヾ( ~▽~)ツ

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Valentine's Day [week?] 2035 :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Valentine's Day [week?] 2035
Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 pm by Sleepy
And if you're really confused about the succubi thing, yes, that's really a thing. It's not some bizarre ploy to scare kids away from getting too intimate. Of course, no one realizes that, so that warning will probably just go over your head...

Things to know about the succubi/incubi:
- succubi need to drink blood in order to survive. To accomplish this, they steal the forms of other living beings and seduce them. Then, when given a chance, they will drink the blood of their victim.
- succubi accomplish this by stealing the appearance of the last person they bit. It can be anything from a dog to a human being. You don't want to see their true form. Obviously can change into either gender as well.
- succubi cannot steal personalities, but thanks to the teenage libido, I doubt you'd even notice. Their stolen forms, physically, are near-perfect, although they have a dead (but alluring) quality to their eyes.
- once they have you in their grasps, they'll give you a bite (usually on the neck) and drink your blood. Bites are painless, feeling more like a hickey. Once you're bitten, you'll pass out.
- there will be no memory of being bitten once you wake, only of being seduced. The bite reputedly leaves a warm and fuzzy feeling afterwards that spreads throughout your whole body.
- once they've had their fill, the succubi will change their form and move onto their next target, repeating the process. Won't that be fun? ehehehe

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. My brain's all muddled right now, so this whole thing's probably complete nonsense.

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:58 pm by Echo
Are we supposed to deal with this? xD
Screw the fact that none of my characters are interested in dating atm. I swear, Lotte or something will steal Evelyn's "heart"
Sleepy
Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am by Sleepy
Echo wrote:
Are we supposed to deal with this? xD

It'll be dealt with after Valentine's. For now, you're all just doomed.

Echo wrote:
Screw the fact that none of my characters are interested in dating atm. I swear, Lotte or something will steal Evelyn's "heart"

Why the quotation marks? ;A;
Echo
Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:38 am by Echo
Because grabbing a paper heart name tag doesn't count.
Sleepy
Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:42 am by Sleepy
Echo wrote:
Because grabbing a paper heart name tag doesn't count.

I'd completely forgotten that I made that contest, so for a second I thought you were just trying to imply that Evelyn doesn't have a heart. Which is true, but ssshhh.

And sure it does. This is how love is born.
Stormi
Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:27 pm by Stormi
*Aromantics laugh in the distance*
Lilac
Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 pm by Lilac
Sleepy wrote:
-student-operated kissing booths will be open by the school's front entrance for a limited time only. ;D

>>
<<
Kitty
Post Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:03 pm by Kitty
Queen Lilac wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
-student-operated kissing booths will be open by the school's front entrance for a limited time only. ;D

>>
<<

You know you have to bring it back, m'dear.
Post  by Sponsored content

Valentine's Day [week?] 2035

Page 1 of 1