Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Outdoors > Indoors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10316

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:33 pm

A man dressed in black stood out in front of the many bushes of bright and fragrant flowers, taking in the beauty of the school's yard. He had spent so long studying in his room that he had barely gotten out of the dorms. Probably should have brought Beansprout, he's getting pretty fat... and big. Was it his fault for forgetting the cat? He was just too excited to get some fresh air, especially since his cat had done its business on a couple of his items. "Should probably clean that stuff up when i get back... or burn it... throw it away." Taking care of the cat was more than he had imagined, but he was fairing well. Little help would be nice though.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10820

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:46 pm

The slim girl with blue hair appeared at the school's yard with headphones in her ear and a cool drink in her hand. Randomly, she started dancing to her favorite song unaware of the boy nearby. Her striped hat fell on the floor and she stopped to pick it up and saw the boy wearing black standing there. Quickly picking up her hat, she walked to him like nothing happened. Recognizing him, she blinked her eyes and paused her music. "Hello," Azure said. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:01 pm

"I wonder what Regina's doing, and Ken. Ah, I've lost so much time." Besides all of the lost time with his friends, he had also lost the ability to use his acid as much as he used to. Still, his concentration on not accidentally converting his pencil was pretty high, and he hadn't had an accident like that for a couple days. A familiar voice pulled him out of his thoughts, and back into the world that he had wanted to see so badly. He turned to the voice's origin, to find a blue-haired woman with a hat staring at him. A smile instantly lit up his face as he realized who it was. "So, got a boyfriend yet?" One among many things he hadn't forgotten was her. He hadn't been expecting to see her, but was glad anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:18 am

Azure tilted her head at the first comment he made. That made her wonder... What has he been up to all this time? Her thoughts vanished when the boy asked her a question. "No, I don't." She replied and sipped some of her juice. The girl looked at his grin and figured that he was glad to see her. The wind blew some of her hair forward and covered her face. Pulling her hair back, she smiled back at Grant. The cold breeze reminded her about her power. Slowly, she created a mini tiger with her water and made it run on her palms. "I've gotten better at using my powers! So, how are you doing with your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:04 am

He groaned a bit at her reply. Hadn't he told her she needed to? Well, it wasn't her fault if everyone was taken. Besides, the dance was coming up, people would have already found their partners. Still, there had to be a couple of other people who weren't picked. Grant opened his mouth just as Azure had started to talk, and quickly shut it until she had finished. He marveled a bit at the tiger in her hands, admiring the still ferocious look on its face. All this work he had done with her had surely payed off, but then again, he was sure she could have done it on her own. All he did was give her a small push. 'Wow, it looks so cool! Buuuuuuut, I think a tiger would have been a better example." He stuck his hands into his pockets, fingering a pair of gloves he had brought. Well, anything to avoid the power conversation. "Say, have you gotten anything from your parents lately?" With Christmas only a couple days away, she probably got something. Unless of course she didn't celebrate it.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:10 am

Azure playfully rolled her eyes at Grant's groan. Like any boy would like a girl with unusual blue hair anyways. She then giggled at his comment. "Really dude?" The girl said and shook her head. She was making her tiger vanish when the boy asked her the question. The wind blew her long hair forward again and she flinched. The blue haired girl didn't like talking about her parents at all--she preferred handing out with her uncle. "No..." She looked away and pushed her head back. "Well, I don't need much," Azure said to her friend and looked back at him. She tried to look as happy as possible without sounding or looking awkward.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Seeing how he had stepped on a landmine, he decided not to push the conversation of family any further than this. For some reason he felt like that was forced. It was obvious she wasn't okay with this, why was she hiding it? Was this subject something he would have to just tiptoe around? The perfect plan! On the outside, he remained calm, But on the inside he was so excited. He had seen this happen so many times that he was sure this would work. Removing his hands from his pockets, he took a few steps closer to her, and placed his hand on her head. "Who are you trying to fool?" Oh my god, that sounded so cool! Withdrawing his hand, he added "I have a series of presents for you, then. As a gift from friend to friend."

Azure playfully rolled her eyes at Grant's groan. Like any boy would like a girl with unusual blue hair anyways. She then giggled at his comment. "Really dude?" The girl said and shook her head. She was making her tiger vanish when the boy asked her the question. The wind blew her long hair forward again and she flinched. The blue haired girl didn't like talking about her parents at all--she preferred handing out with her uncle. "No..." She looked away and pushed her head back. "Well, I don't need much," Azure said to her friend and looked back at him. She tried to look as happy as possible without sounding or looking awkward.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Azure narrowed her eyes at Grant. She wondered what he was trying to do and shook her head slightly. "I'm not trying to fool you." The girl felt a little weird when her friend said the second thing. Maybe he was just playing with me. Azure decided to roll with it. "I wonder what they are,"she said.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:02 pm

From his right pocket, he pulled out a pair of balled up black leather gloves that looked new. It wasn't much, since his family couldn't really waste money, but she did say she didn't need much. Besides, I don't need to wear gloves anymore. "This is one." He said as he tossed them to her. "No returns." Even if she did decide to give them back to him, he would just refuse. It'd make me looks so stupid too.

OoC: posting is hard
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:47 am

(Lolz)

Azure nodded her head and took the gloves. It looked new and nice. Plus, she loved leather. "Thank you." The girl gave her friend a friendly hug before stepping back. She took out an opaque bag and gave it to him. The box inside of it had red wrapping on the outside of it. Inside of the box was a silver watch with gold surrounding the clock part. I hope he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Feeling like he had completed something, he held his head high. "That's not all either." Surprised at the bag she had, for a number of reasons, he took it from her. He removed the box from the bag, and soon the red wrapping too. He eyed the box for a bit, switching his gaze from it to Azure. Finally, he opened the box. His eyes grew wide as he took in the sight of the watch. It looked really nice, and really expensive too. Quickly he closed it and placed it back in the bag, and shoved it back towards her. "No no no, I couldn't take this. Besides, you had it this whole time, i'm sure this was meant for someone else." Or maybe she just wanted me to see it? Ugh, i look so stupid now!
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:18 am

Azure tilted her head and blinked her eyes. "Didn't you have the gloves for a while? Don't be ridiculous, Grant--this was for you and no one else. She gently placed the watch in his hands. The girl then crossed her arms. "And no returns."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:37 am

Those last three words only mad him feel worst. It looked so amazing, how could she just give it away like this, and how did she get the money for it? "Well, thank you." this was all he could think of. He couldn't accurately portray how happy he was, or show his appreciation to her. "I have something for you too." As he spoke he struggled to put the watch on. It wasn't exactly something he could do with one hand occupied. "I'll take you on a trip. Before you arrived we had a fighting tournament and I got third place. The prize was a trip for two people, but most of my friends didn't want to leave. Anyways, where would you like to go?" Finally finishing with the watch, he held it up to show her.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Azure blinked with satisfaction and uncrossed her arms."No problem,"the girl said with her happiness still showing. It didn't take much to make him take it. She froze when Grant told her that he had something else for her. After he explained, she nodded her head. "Nice, it looks nice on you. Just tell me if someone tries to steal it--they will regret it. I don't care where we go--as long as the place is nice. And good job on the way."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:59 pm

"Well, I don't think that'll happen. I can create acid and all." He brought a hand up to his chin to show he was thinking of a destination. A lot of places seemed like they would be fun, but he wasn't sure which one Azure would like. "Somewhere in Japan okay?" He had remembered this picture of his parents standing in the Wisteria Tunnel together. Beautiful colors of flowers hung from the sky, suspended by a cage, but still so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outdoors > Indoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoors > Indoors
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next