Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Rawr (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10655

Rawr (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Dylan had to admit that the clay lion playing with the metal bobcat was pretty cute. Dylan looked over at Amelia and smiled."So," he said with a grin,"is it just me or the bobcat could take the lion in a fight? I know the lion is bigger, but the bobcat is metal." Dylan knew it would be horrible for the creations to fight. He just couldn't help thinking who would win in a fight. He was a 13-year old boy, violence was a part of life.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10061

PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:07 pm

She side-glanced at him, an amused eyebrow raised at him. Not having grown up with boys, nor having many guy friends, the blonde was rather surprised. "Maybe. She'd probably get stuck on him, though. Having moldable clay as an opponent isn't a great idea." Amelia took the tiny cat by the scruff of the neck, placing her gently on the table. The bobcat bounced around, dancing between her new friend's legs, with her metal paws making small tings.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:38 pm

"Yeah. I guess it would."Dylan said taking another surikan out of his pocket and changing it into different things. First a star, then a sphere, then a mini Statue of Liberty. Dylan watched as the bobcat weaved though the lion's clay legs."I'm glad I didn bring my mouse with me. He would have been eaten by now." Dylan said, laughing at the thought of his mouse, Mr.Jingles, being chased by a clay lion and a metal bobcat around the libary, causing chaos.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Amelia giggled at the image of Dylan running around, trying to protect his little mouse. Especially him calling out to the poor rodent. Maybe that was a little too clear. Better stop that before it goes too far.

Remembering her own little pet, Amelia decided to mention her. " I could say the same for my little chick. She'd be terrified, naturally." Would it be weird to say that she's been dead for five years? Now that she thought of it, all of her pets were nonliving. So that's why she had few friends..

The lion, which the Autumn had mentally named Kirsim, had jumped off the table, his little bobcat friend standing just below his mane. Surprised at the sudden movement, Amelia lost concentration for a moment. Both artificial cats froze in their position, mid-step, and fell over. Huffing, the girl sat them both back on to the table. Again she animated them, but instead of playing, the shuffled away towards their respective creators. They looked tired, and on closer inspection, so did the student.

"I guess you can keep her. She won't move for long now, though." And just as she said, the little bobcat yawned,  curled up at the table's edge, and stopped moving. If touched, she would feel cold, as if she had never moved in her entire existence. Kirsim did the same, deciding to instead 'sleep' in his cardboard box instead. He,too, would feel cool to the touch. Watching the little cats yawn wasn't helping Amelia's sleepiness.

Last edited by Night on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 pm

"I guess it must be quite draining to keep these little guys alive." Dylan said pocketing his little bobcat. Not knowing what else to ask, he said the first question that came to mind," When were you first aware of your gift?" Dylan mentally cursed himself out. What if that was an extremely personal question?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:00 pm

The girl laughed, like the kind when it's very late and everyone's tired. Stifling an oncoming yawn, she thought back all the way to preschool, with the sticky fingers and the paste-swallowing kids. "When I was little, I loved the little plastic animals. I could make them move, but it being a religious school, a nun tried to have me exorcised. I would draw tiny animals on my papers just to mess with her. Not much has changed, I still mess with people, and she's still in the asylum."

Amelia grinned cheerfully, but this let her trapped yawn escape.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:13 pm

"She is really tired, that power must be really draining." Dylan thought,noting how the girl was yawning. "Well then, I see I'm not the only one who tortured their teacher. I once changed the doorknob of my classroom so it was locked from the outside. Eventually, the vice-principal had to use a fire axe to break though and free my class. The teacher was then fired for trapping the kids." Dylan laughed. He had Hagen that teacher, always giving pop quizzes and failing anyone who questioned her teaching technique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rawr (Open)   Rawr (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rawr (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2