Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Boredom, or maybe practice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10676

Boredom, or maybe practice? Empty
PostSubject: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:52 am

Allyn tossed a stone into the lake with a sigh, she was bored. Her eyes scanned he terrain around her, the school and water. She threw another stone and it hit the water with a huge splash. Her feet were in the water as he long black hair was dangling down her shoulder. With much thinking she flicked her hand and a tremor threw on to the ground. She was happy about that one thing and that they kept getting steonger who else was here any one to just have fun?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10301

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Bugs flew around the green haired initiate as she made her way through the forest. It wouldn't hurt if I made a small storm, would it? Just as she was about to kick up some snow, she heard something. She wasn't quite sure what she had heard, but it sounded like something fell into the water. Did the forest end with an ocean? She quickly ran up to the area the noise emanated from, not caring about the noise she made on her way. She fell to the floor as a tremor started up. "Talk about unlucky." she whispered. As she looked up, her face covered with a thin layer of dirt, she spotted someone in by a body of water. She kept low, trying to observe the girl. Good thing my hair is green, she'll just mistake me for grass!
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Allyn tossed another rock but stopped as she heard a thud. She turned her head trying to see where the noise came from. Green grass rocks, nope nothing she shook her head angrily and stood calling, "Any one there?" She asked pulling her head to the side. There she saw he grass move, blinking she flicked her hand as a tremor sent through the ground. She fell but she looked at the grass to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:03 pm

A loud terrified scream came out of the girl as she could hear, and feel the ground shifting. She quickly rolled over, hiding behind a tree. Oh, did she notice? Slowly peaking out from behind the twisted tree, she stared at the girl. Is... She staring at me, or past me? She put her head back behind the tree. Either way, she didn't want to figure it out. It seemed like this wasn't the strongest quake she could make. She could probably split the earth in half, and she didn't plan on dying today.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Allyn heard a scream, "Aha!" She looked behind the tree and then dropped her gaze. "Why were you here?" She was confused and angry. She looked at the fuel with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 pm

"Uhh, I, um." she terrified as the girl stared at her. She knew she could have killed her, and she probably would in a couple of seconds. She narrowed her eyes as a white stream appeared out of nowhere, and snow quickly piled up around the girl, creating a small wall that blocked the two. "I don't need to tell you." She looked to the side, noticing the hadn't completely formed, leaving three walls down. Please don't let her find out.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Allyn squinted, "Sorry did I hurt your feelings?" She knew she shouldn't have been practicing at this time, it was dangerous to the use of her powers. 'No Allyn' she tried to control her emotions, sadly they seemed to pour out and a hard tremor shook the ground powered by her anger. "I-- am sorry." She managed to say as the tremors stop and she regained her footing.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:11 pm

The girl fell to the floor, once more, as the wall of snow fell down. "Huh?" This wasn't what she had expected to happen. She had expected something far more terrible, like the girl trying to kill her. "N-no, i'm sorry... I think I may have misjudged you. I thought you were going to attack me or something." She curled up on the ground, feeling embarrassed. She wanted to do something to make up for it, but she wasn't sure what to do. On instinct, she let the snow pile up around her until it almost completely covered her.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:09 pm

"Please stop hiding yourself." Allyn tried to smile letting the girl know she wasn't an enemy. A small smile crossed her face before she sighed deeply. What do I do?!? She closed her eyes then she opened them, "I can control it watch." Slowly a small volcano structure began and sparks feel as it erupted. With a clench of her fist it disolved .
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 pm

She shook her head in the snow. "I'm sorry." she repeated. This wasn't what she had wanted to happen. I judged her based on how scary her power is. God, I feel so stupid. As soon as the girl was told to watch, she slowly sat up. Her eyes grew wide as the volcano looking object started erupting. "Cool!" she whispered to herself in amazement. "How did you learn to do something like that? It looks like it takes a lot of concentration!"
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:28 am

"Yes it does I have to keep my eyes on it and tell it where to go, and what to." She answered simply then she grinned nod laughed a bit. "They put me in the Winter dorms." She thought this was funny as she could control lava and such but what did she care? The female offered a hand.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:34 pm

So, she controls it with her mind, and not her body? Was she trying to look cool? Well, if she was, it worked. It didn't only look cool, but powerful too. If only she had complete control over it. She felt kind of left out. It seemed like everyone was in a dorm, leaving her as a boring initiate. "I'm not in a dorm yet." she said as she took the girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom, or maybe practice?   Boredom, or maybe practice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom, or maybe practice?
Page 1 of 1