Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dies of boredom e.e

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8756

Dies of boredom e.e Empty
PostSubject: Dies of boredom e.e   Dies of boredom e.e EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Amber sat on the couch staring at the celing and constantly switching laying positions. "My god i'm so bored." The Autumn groaned flipping onto jer belly, she glanced at her brothers Blonde hair then at what he was doing. "Cameron, How long have you been on that phone?" She asked glancing at the clock that hung over the tv that was in the lounge.

Cameron had been staring at a bright screen of a phone for 25 minutes straight. "Don't talk i'm finishing a game." He said sternly clearly not wanting to be tampered with. He stared at the screen intently where he played the game 'Angry birds' "Why wont this fat pig fall the hell over already?!"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10340

PostSubject: Re: Dies of boredom e.e   Dies of boredom e.e EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 pm

"Stop, it's fine! I've already studied and all, i'm fine!" he almost yelled as he opened the door to the lounge. He looked down the railing at the area below him. Spotting Amber, and someone he didn't really know, he started to make his way down to them. I don't know.

A blonde boy followed close behind him, screaming back "It's not fine! You need all th-" He stopped as he saw the two, probably a couple, getting mad at the phone. "Oh, so sorry." he said. He probably ruined their quiet time, but he had to convince Dante to go back to the library. He jumped down from the rail, not caring if he got hurt because of his power, and stared at Dante as he came down.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8756

PostSubject: Re: Dies of boredom e.e   Dies of boredom e.e EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Amber softly blinked quickly noticing Dante, "Hey Dante." The autumn said giving a friendly smile. Turning and looking at who was screaming at him a blonde boy, someone she never met yet. "Uh hello, im Amber." The brunnet said slightly waving her hand.

"Shit!" Cameron screamed tossing his phone onto the couch. "Stupid fat ugly green pig" The blonde boy said outlout not noticing that their were two others in the room or didnt even hear the screams and argument instead he had been playing his game to intently to notice. But when he lost he noticed the two, a blonde and a dude with a scarf.. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10340

PostSubject: Re: Dies of boredom e.e   Dies of boredom e.e EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 pm

He looked down at his fellow blonde, and replied with "I am Mark and my friend over there is Dante. Who are you, brother?" he had calmed down a bit by the time he said this, but the anger quickly returned. "I told you, go back to the library!"

Dante almost yelled back at him for calling Dante 'my friend', but stopped himself before he did. "And I told you I already studied the whole day away." he replied in a much calmer tone. "Amber can vouch for that." He knew he hadn't really studied one bit when they met, but he could only hope she would play along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dies of boredom e.e   Dies of boredom e.e Empty

Back to top Go down

Dies of boredom e.e
Page 1 of 1