Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Rainy Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Beata Bucks : 10632

Rainy Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Zach ran out outside as well.
"Mwehehehehehehehehe."
Taking a casual stance, near to one of the small raised flower beds, Zach grinned openly at the potential of fighting in the rain.
"Sum Wunderful sparring, you strike first. πλήττω!"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:59 pm

"W-Well, I can't really strike per say..." Sebastian said, rubbing the back of his head nervously, "My powers are more suited toward the defensive, you know..?" he explained with a slight chuckle. He drew his lavender rain coat around him tighter as he felt the rain pelt down across his back; the stuff had started to fall with more ferocity since they had first come in the school.

Last edited by Sandly on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Playing for the wrong team... *winkwinknudgenudge*)
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:16 pm

"Irrelevant!" Zach shouted.
"Hit me!"
He threw a knife just short of Sebastian's feet.
He was visibly quivering.
Any normal person would be unable to tell if it was from fear or anticipation. Or maybe because Zach really wanted to hurt somebody today. But whatever the reason, it was invisible. The point's just that Zach was quivering.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Sebastian flinched and jumped back with a squeak of surprise as the blade landed right before his feet. Dear god, that thing was like this close to hitting me!!!!" he screamed in his mind as he was sent into mental panic mode. He looked up from where his eyes were glued on the weapon embedded in the ground and at Zachary. "Are you crazy!?!" he shouted to the other boy, Please let him know that that was a rhetorical question... he thought with an inward sigh.

OOC: Um, are his blade's handles wrapped in anything, like tape or cloth?
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 am

Ooc: They're wood handles, with a bit of plastic on the hilt and such to keep the thing together.

"The answer to that question is beside the point! I'll say it but one more time. Hit me!"
He was kicking dirt in some cracks in the sidewalk.
Zach was looking only at Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10688

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 am

Mind if Carrie joins in?

"Oh for goodness sakes!" An unknown voice shouted from nowhere and a tall thin girl with long black hair and a black dress stalked towards the blonde boy. "Look, just pick it up and throw it." Carrietta White demonstrated by saying a single word in her head. Flex. The knife slowly shuddered put of the ground and elevated into the air in front of the boy who was closest. "Take it." She ordered, her dark blue eyes not leaving the floating weapon.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Zach took a few steps back.
His face twisted with some intense rage with which he was not acquainted previously.
Who is THIS?!
He took his knife in his other hand, so that the blade pointed behind him.
He raised it.
Rrrrgh.
"This is the hard part. After this, the rest is easy. The rest is Simple. The rest takes no effort. Before it starts, that's the hardest part."

Zach was murmuring to himself again.
He started stalking over to where the others were standing.
Here came the pain. Straight for him.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Sebastian blinked in surprise as this new girl simply willed the object out of the ground. A gifted like me...interesting... he thought to himself. He was just about to make a move, but quickly noticed the tension rising between Zachary and the new arrival. Maybe I should just wait and see... he gained a more relaxed composition and moved back slightly, practically waiting to enjoy the show.

OOC: This is what I'm doing for now since I personally have no clue what's going on right now! XD But feel free to get Sebby involved a little later ^.^
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Zach dragged himself over to the knife suspended in the air.
He snatched it out of the air.
He slashed it across Sebastian quickly, and walked back to his spot.
"I must do everything myself. It's like nobody is even alive. And I'm outside..." He groaned, bemoaning his fate while ignoring that of others.
He took his spot again, and repeated the knife throwing thing, this time with both knives, one to Carrie, and one to Sebastian.
"This time, HIT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:55 am

OOC: Ack! Sory for late post, I've been caught up in an endless void of school work.

Frowning as the blonde stepped back, Carrie was about to surprise the other male by flinging it at him but when he approached and slashed the weapon at him she smirked. This time she caught the knife flying towards her and she held it there for a second. "Ready?" She didn't even wait for Zach to reply as she thrust her hand out, palm forwards,
flex, and the sharp-blade faced him and shot forwards, slicing the skin at the top of his left shoulder and landed with a thump behind him.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:05 pm

He felt it.
Disregarding Sum's landing spot, he slouched, his blood getting on the sidewalk.
It lazily bonded and crept over to where Carrie was standing. It just circled, like wolves, the red dots forming smaller lines.
"Nice throw. Not a bit of spin on it." He was frankly surprised at the newfound opponent's willingness to strike.
Getting more blood on the ground, it flowed, forming a line exactly in the middle between the two.
He paced over to it, its thickness increasing with time. He could not cross it, he knew, it was basically an invisible wall now, marked only by a small line on the ground.
"You really cut some good skin, there. I'm quite content with the blow you dealt."
"It's R-really...QUITE...LOVELY."He growled these words.
"DO IT AGAIN, PSYCHOKINETIC, I DARE YOU TO DO IT AGAIN!"

OOC: Nonsense, stuff takes time. I'm patient.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:11 pm

OOC: Late post is very late.

Smirking at the spattering of blood, Carrietta turned to face him squarely and her dark gaze fixed on the knife again. "Oh you want spin?"

flex

"Just pass me that knife-" The dagger which used to be protruding from the ground now flew towards the right shoulder of Zach, cutting the skin again and stopped right before the telekinetic's nose. "and I'll give you some spin." Carrie's now black eyes narrowed, challenging her opponent. She was capable of many things, and with a bit more practice, could live up to the fictional character created by Stephen King and destroy the whole academy. Become evil. Impress Lord Satan. But no, not yet.

Oh, Carrie, do not rush too far forward, concentrate on the present and continue training.

And she did.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:09 pm

"Wh-WHY YOUUUUUUUUUU!"
Howling, bawling mad, Bleeding haphazardly along the ground, he directed his life fluids in sharp needles  which shot along the ground, cutting Carrie's legs and pushing on either the left side or right with enough force to turn much larger people.
Almost to the point of frothing at the mouth, Zach spoke through gritted teeth and some blood transferred from his shoulder to his teeth via his hand.
"I'll die faster..."
His gross reddish chalk that had built up on the ground formed a visible, jagged, malicious circle around Carrie.
"WHEN...I...approve,you...
'Jackass' He couldn't muster, and quickly Zach stumbled over onto his knees, his glare never leaving Carrie for a minute.
The sharp circle began moving inward toward Carrie in a manner that seemed to get Zach's violent message across just fine, though.

OOC: Seriously, fret not about late posts. As long as they get made, I'm perfectly content!
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:21 pm

OOC: Thanks, I always get worried that topics will die down due to my late posts.

Gasping at the shock of solid icicles splitting her skin on her bare thin legs, Carrie shot her black glare at her opponent. Then she realised that a circle of yet more blood - this time a powder- closed in on her. "Never seen this power before." The tall black haired girl stated, examining the scarlet states. "But, what will it do if it reaches me? Stain my dress? I have tons more packed." She smirked, not that the blood could reach her clothing as she was quite tall and the dress was extremely short. But, she jumped free of the enclosing solid fluid and landed well away.

The knife, now on the dusty ground, glinted at her, begging to be thrown and slice some skin. So, Carrietta did just that.

Flex

The blade shot upwards, level with Zach's head, and tilted slowly towards him. "Any last words?" She cooed before thrusting her palm forwards and the dagger sped towards him. Mid-way, Zach fell to his knees and the blade, which had a little more pressure on the tip causing it to spin in a vertical 360 degrees, just skimmed the top of his head, merely cutting the hairs on his crown.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 pm

"What, are you kidding? OF COURSE I've got words!
For instance, FUCK!
And, I'm hurt!"

Flagging over a convenient student, he whispered to be taken to the infirmary.
Leaning against this student, Zach made his departure, bleeding, admittedly not much more unhappy than when he arrived, but with two more friends and an enemy.
"Seriously, what a sadist! Cannot believe..."The sound of his indignant voice trailed away. It would probably be enough to invoke feelings of sympathy from most people.
His leavings, meanwhile, made themselves busy, pushing Sum and Wunderful after Zach along the ground. Some blood was still unused, which quickly put itself to work forming the words "You suck!", "BOO!", and "Good listener, though" in front of Carrie before evaporating.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2