Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wet Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10660

Wet Evening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Amy smiled. "I can pay, if you'd like! I don't often get to offer to pay, since my sister's usually around!" This girl was nice. Amy liked her.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10865

PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 pm

"Haha, I will pay. You don't have to pay now, I really don't mind paying at all." Azure responded nicely. She honestly didn't mind paying because she was very used to it. Her parents gave her plenty of money per month so that she wouldn't have to be broke. The girl looked at Amy with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10660

PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Amy smiled. "Thanks a ton! And if you don't mind, I'll got tons of sprinkles. It costs a bit extra, but I love sprinkles! Amaya and I would eat whole packages of sprinkles when we didn't have anything else, and we loved it!" She left little to thought. She had a friend who would buy her ice cream. Win!
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10865

PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:07 pm

"I like cookies and brownies in my ice cream," Azure responded and grinned again. She looked at the sky and blinked her eyes. "Let's go before it gets too late." She suggested and looked down at the floor to hide her excitement. She really wanted ice cream at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wet Evening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2