Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wet Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10820

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Azure had left her things in the dorm room where she slept in. What's the point in bringing them if I don't need them anyways? She walked to a side of the lake where nobody is. She closed her eyes and raised her hands halfway in the air. Soon, water came from her hand and started spraying everywhere. The girl then opened her eyes and grimaced with impatience. Good thing she wore a swim suit because the water soaked her. Azure closed her eyes again and because to raise her hands halfway in the air. Water came out again, but it went everywhere. She huffed and swung around to see someone behind her. She jumped up and fell on her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10615

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:12 am

"Oh! Sorry!" Amy Rose said as the girl hit the ground. She offered her hand. "I just saw the water, and I thought it was cool, but I didn't want to bother you!" She messed up again. Coming to Beata apparently did nothing to change her personality in any aspect.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Azure looked up at the girl. "It's okay, you're fine." She saw the girl offer her hand and took it. She used it to pull herself up. "So, who are you? I'm Azure by the way." She watched her with her amber colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 am

She giggled. "I'm Amy Rose! You can use my full name if you want, but most people call me 'Amy'." Amy smiled. "You have such a cool power, by the way! I'm so jealous!"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Azure smiled and opened her mouth to speak. "Ah don't be jealous. What power do you have?" She tilted her head to the side. She felt a little exposed because she only had a one piece bathing suit on and someone is in front of her face. Either I wear swim clothes, or I wear normal clothes and wet them up. All she's thinking about is that phone of hers that always vibrate every time her annoying friend text her. For some reason, when she has her phone and she's talking to someone, it always vibrates. It's a good thing I left it in my dorm room.  
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Amy looked away. "Well, I make others do what I want when I look in their eyes. I hate it. I don't like forcing people to do things." She giggled. "Although, my sister let me practice it on her a few times so I could get control and not order someone around whenever I make even a second of eye contact. Let's just say that I ate lots of ice cream that week!"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:46 pm

"Oh," Azure smiled and chuckled when the girl mentioned ice cream. The girl seemed nice, maybe they can be friends. Just as she thought that, she realized that Amy and her were in the same dorm room! "So, what's your favorite ice cream flavor, Amy?" She told taller and held her right hand in her left hand and rocked a little to the side.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Amy smiled. "Chocolate! But I like strawberry, too. Ooh, and if they're twisted together, that's the best!" She giggled. "Now I kinda want ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Azure smiled warmly at Amy. "My favorite flavor ice cream is Cookies N' Cream. It tastes so good, in my opinion, eating the Oreo cookie is the best part." She nodded her head. Just imagining the taste of the ice cream made her mouth water a bit. "Yes, me too." She smiled again in delight.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Amy sighed. "Yeah, that's yummy too!" She lit up, then. "Hey, do you wanna go get some? We could have an ice cream social kinda thing!"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:41 pm

"Sure, I would love to. That will be my first time having ice cream in months." Azure was about to tell Amy something else, but she decided to keep it to herself. The reason why she haven't eaten ice cream in months is because she had issues with her family and they wouldn't just leave her alone. That alone broke her and her family apart. The only person who she got along with was her uncle. She wasn't surprise if people looked at her like she was crazy when she avoided a lot of her family members in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:55 pm

"Oh! Are you poor too?" Amy asked. "If that's it, don't worry. My sister and I were really poor until we joined Beata. Now we can put money toward other things. And once my sister turns eighteen, we'll get inheritance money that should hopefully cover school costs and stuff!" She gave a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:16 pm

"No, I'm not," Azure responded a little calmly. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt Amy's feelings. Her family was a rich family and they gave her a lot of money despite her relationship with them. Do they still care about her even though she's not like them? Maybe so, it sounded like it a lot. Azure looked down at her feet and waited for Amy to say more.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Amy gasped. "Are you rich like Netro? 'Cause so far, I've met a lot of nice rich people. And Netro's really sweet. He's my sister's boyfriend now, and they're sooooo cute together!" She stopped. "Sorry. I don't want to bother you about it. Let's get some icey cream!"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Azure tilted her head when she mentioned 'Netro' because she didn't know who he was. She didn't even know who her sister was either. She pushed it away in her mind when Amy mentioned ice cream again. She straightened up her posture and blinked her eyes. "Hey, I don't mind paying for both of our ice creams," the girl said as she took out some cash and held them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Evening   Wet Evening Empty

Back to top Go down

Wet Evening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next