Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Drake, the newbie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10301

Drake, the newbie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:31 am

He's the first person i've told and he still wants more? She didn't know if she should do it or not. Even if he could protect himself, what if he hurt her? Well, I guess if I just turn back in a couple seconds, nothing could happen... Maybe. She opened one of the doors beside him, and walked in. If she was going to lose control, she might as well be in a room that she couldn't get out of.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10747

PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:58 am

Drake was surprised that she just walked into a random room. He followed her in. "Should I close the door or..." It was a bit awkward being in a closed room with a hot girl that could turn into a human sized spider.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10301

PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:37 am

"Of course." Why wouldn't he? It was just a closed room, he could protect himself. He acted like she would kill him. As soon as he closed the door, she looked down at her feet. "This is only because it would ruin my shirt." The blonde took her shirt off, and quickly put it over her breasts, trying to hid them. This, was one of the main reasons she didn't want to do this. It would be easier if she just kept her shirt on, but then she would ruin it, and she would rather show someone part of her body than have a ruined shirt. Almost immediately four long brown fuzzy legs came out on each end of her back. She flinched as they came out. Another reason, they hurt coming out and going back it. There was still a chance of her losing control, but it wasn't very high now. "Is this enough?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drake, the newbie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2